Should I trade all my BTC for IOTA? Seems like the future desu. I feel like in a few years its gonna be huge

Should I trade all my BTC for IOTA? Seems like the future desu. I feel like in a few years its gonna be huge.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1965336.0
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/77zpf0/is_iota_massively_overvalued/
medium.com/@neha/cryptographic-vulnerabilities-in-iota-9a6a9ddc4367
reddit.com/r/Iota/comments/6hln28/can_someone_tell_me_some_bad_things_about_iota/
hackernoon.com/why-i-find-iota-deeply-alarming-934f1908194b
thefiscaltimes.com/latestnews/2017/11/28/Blockchain-network-IOTA-teams-Cisco-Volkswagen-others-data-marketplace
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Keep half in BTC and distribute the other half between IOTA and anything else you are bullish on.

Personally XMR and IOTA are most of my "other half"

Trust me.

- BTC (Digital Gold)
- IOTA (This is what you will find most business use)
- XML (Ripple will fall when banks fail)
- POWR

That's it the other coins are good for day trading.

Oh and XMR love my XMR

>all lowercase letters
nice id get

Whats everyone's opinion on ADA?

Best novel ever written

Veeky Forums please go

jk, vlad nab's the bomb m8, been meaning to read his non cheese pizza works (I've only read Lolita and skimmed his Russian and World Lit books)

I came here to "fud" iota by saying yes OP it's great, but not really in the mood anymore. Here's links proving it's objectively shit, dyor:

>bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1965336.0
>reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/77zpf0/is_iota_massively_overvalued/
>medium.com/@neha/cryptographic-vulnerabilities-in-iota-9a6a9ddc4367
>reddit.com/r/Iota/comments/6hln28/can_someone_tell_me_some_bad_things_about_iota/
>hackernoon.com/why-i-find-iota-deeply-alarming-934f1908194b

if IOTA is shit then why would these companies choose to partner with IOTA?
thefiscaltimes.com/latestnews/2017/11/28/Blockchain-network-IOTA-teams-Cisco-Volkswagen-others-data-marketplace

Buy IOTA praise alla. Alla Akbar lalaallalalalalalalalallala

when do you think IOTA will moon?

"Partnership" means jack shit, you fucking morons. It means they had a conference call with HR and said "Let's be best buddies! We'd like yourt company and our company to be partners, best buds!". And the other HR lady said "Totally! We're BFF's now. I'll send out an email about IOTEE and if we have any relevant project we'll call you." Then they hung up and went to lunch

40% IOTA
40% ADA
10% ARK
10% REQ

THANK ME LATER

>"Partnership" means jack shit, you fucking morons. It means they had a conference call with HR and said "Let's be best buddies! We'd like yourt company and our company to be partners, best buds!". And the other HR lady said "Totally! We're BFF's now. I'll send out an email about IOTEE and if we have any relevant project we'll call you." Then they hung up and went to lunch

This guy works

this faggot reddits

Except for some of these big companies are creating products utilizing IOTA. I know of 2 already that will be announced in December. Much more in 2018

I seriously doubt it, seeing as how IOTA doesn't have a functioning network, and the tokens have no utility or value whatsoever. If they turn off the coordinator they'll get hacked by 14 year old script kiddies since they literally have zero security against double spends. But maybe it'll all work out somehow. Keep filling your bags and cross your fingers I guess

it will.they are having trouble with capacity due to a lack of nodes, but that is literally a near unavoidable issue in the early stage. the 0 transaction fees are killer, but they dont have a solid wallet, once they develop one and people can actually take advantage of this feature without needing exchange wallets.... well, this fuckers going to go ballistic

solid advice ->

are you kidding dude?? they dont have a functioning network because it is still in infancy of adoption. more coins need to be distributed for more nodes to be implimented, being that this was a problem just before the coin hit $1 in value, it has gained more than 50% volume since. if you want a coin that has a 100% complete and running product/system, then find a coin and pay your negative opportunity cost for not being an early investor.

> the tokens have no utility

wow, the token itself is THE UTILITY for microtransactions amongst automated tech and future AI implimentation. thats ike saying bitcoin has no utility, which would be dumb to say because the mode of transaction is its purpose, just as it is iotas.

your fud gets a .001/100000 user. best of luck

Honestly think we will have a take off when Bitcoin calms down!

Literally takes one to know one eksdee

your lack of corporate world knowledge is showing user