ChainLink is literally, LITERALLY, DIGIBYTE 2.0

LINK is literally, LITERALLY DGB 2.0. that’s it.
can't you see the parallels?

never since that first week in June has a coin been so heavily shilled, held through its ATH, and gone on to collectively JUST all of its bagholders after a meme conference failed (Citi/SIBOS) - SIBOS was a flop

the writing is on the wall. face it LINKmarines, it's over. funny enough, both DGB and LINK will be the same price soon.

both teams have GARBAGE communications/marketing,
NO devs, sergey = jared literally. does Sergey even know how to fucking code?

github hasnt been updated with meaningful shit in ages deluded fucking linkies i swear

DGB & LINK
>no roadmap
>vague promises of updates
>terrible PR team
>competitors will do it better
>legion of delusional bagholders
>last hope is a partnership with a large Fortune 500 company/institution (Citi/SWIFT) (never happpened for DGB, won't for Link either)
>both were supposed to be $1, neither ever touched it

did i miss anything?

>literally

>did i miss anything?

yeah, whats DGB 3.0? I want to get in on the ground floor

Your FUD is MUD

i know you're proud but this thread isn't good enough to spam dude

'literally' is valley girls saying 'totally' 2.0. that's it
can't you see the parallels?

Come on man just stfu and fud with us so weak hands can sell and we can keep accumulating.

I revel in the FUD, I soak in the FUD, I copy the FUD, and then I will use it against you.

> goes to website. literally no developers listed.

>literally
yeah ya boomer fuck it's slang for figuratively

what does mud mean? seen it posted quite a bit lately on my facebook groups

jk but srs been here since this board was created and I'm just know wondering what this actually measn

Damn it, right my bad.

Look LINK is a shitty ERC20 token that will never see .25c again. No news from the devs is parallel to what happened with WAVEs. And the market volume just dropped to 2 Satoahi Nakahomos!

Fear Uncertainty Doubt

I was asking about MUD, but since the post I've learned it means Moon Urgency Delusion

This shitcoin has the best memes i fucking swear.

>memes
>nothing but memes
man, some days I just can't tell whether this is all a sad joke, or if I'll actually make it once LINK changes all our lives for the better.

Sergey is dying. His weight gain coincides with the progression of his illness. As his illness progresses and his body deteriorates, he has to take more and more time off. He and Steve are trying to get the oracle network up and running before Sergey passes. After Sergey dies, his 300,000,000 LINKs will be locked away forever. If Sergey and Steve succeed- that 300,000,000 LINK will be the greatest untouchable wealth the world has ever seen.

Right now Sergey is in Sri Lanka because he is a virgin and he wants to get laid before he dies. He confided this to me right before SIBOS began. He's on one final vacation, where he plans to lose his virginity and then come back and complete the Chainlink network full steam ahead and a new man.

Sergey knows he'll never live to see Chainlink at it's fullest, but he wants to be remembered. That's why the 300,000,000 will be locked away. He will be the richest man who never lived, and all of humanity will know.

>Sergey is dying.
>his LINKs will be locked away forever.
I've read this yesterday already, it must be true.

>ChainLink is an exit scam
>ChainLink has no developers
>Sergey eats people turning up to job interviews
>Swift doesn't work with ChainLink
>Sergey hired a pajeet to write the whitepaper
>Sergey is Satoshi Nakamoto
>Chainlink JSON parser something
>Sergey is dead

All true

People should sell, re-make their losses in like...a day...then re-buy in January.

nice try

Dude if Sergey is Satoshi Nakamoto I will spend a day laughing my ass off.

>Sergey eats people turning up to job interviews
lmao, this always gets me

Holyfuck my sides

Dude, the real satoshi nakamoto is Jose Canseco