Alright biz. since the normies are coming in full force in 2018 and there is no way to stop it...

alright biz. since the normies are coming in full force in 2018 and there is no way to stop it... . What alt coin you think is the most appealing to them ..

Ripple

Basic
Attention
Token

Thinking of dumping 1K on LTC for this reason

realistically the normies will only buy etheruem or bitcoin. If they want to buy another coin it will most likely be litcoin just beacuse it is on coinbase

normies will se cuckbase
cuckbase sells litecoin
litecoin is the cheapest so they will invest hoping it will be as high as bitcoin
invest in litecoin now

we are the new jews goys

as a first wave normie on crypto

its 100% ripple

p much this although CB is adding more coins in 2018

I am thinking the same thing. I'm also thinking that normies will have the weakest hands imaginable and if this bad boy tanks it will tank hard. I'm very tempted to get in now before the norm rush.

>Woah, Bitcoin is way too expensive, I can't afford to buy one! On the other hand, I can buy a whole bunch of these "Litecoins".

I put $500

Already went in 75% lite 25 eth 25%btc. Anticipate the Normie influx

Any ideas on what coins fagit?

everyone keeps posting about this alt coin is the next thing. but normies dont care.. they wll just purchase whatver is the easiest

Which is LTC you fucking nigger commie fag bitch shill cunt kike?

you went all in on LINK thinking it was the next bitcoin i bet? when Chad made 100x gains on coinbase

Normies will avoid Litecoin, the name is shit, sounds weak.

No im all in on ETH and BTC with some XRP and LTC

You're literally 125% into it! impressive, man

if you look at the coins on coinbase the past year they all have steadily increased. Whats the point of buying shitcoins

Dogecoin

too true