Lets say your coins moon and you quickly become a multi millionaire, $2-$10 million net worth

Lets say your coins moon and you quickly become a multi millionaire, $2-$10 million net worth

what the fuck would you actually do with your life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xdfeXqHFmPI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cocaine and hookers, nah, but probably just sit comfortably knowing I wouldn't have to wagecuck in my 50s and 60s

Kill myself

fucking chill and buy all the stuff you want, fuck with the middle-school bullies and fuck their gfs for some cash, basically.

idk for real, buy a house, a nice car and just enjoy life i guess.

I will buy an apartment building in cash to have passive income for the rest of my life. Take profits, buy more buildings. 10 million? Easy 6 figure passive income, stable and predictable. If this becomes unstable then you should be more concerned about Lord Humongous raiding your compound.

finally finish my transition. surgery is e x p e n s i v e

Haha you were bullied pussy faggot

then what? watch your brain rot away as you do nothing for several decades? Wonder around trying to find something to look forward to before you die?

Buy a house
buy a car (probably audi or volvo)
set up a massive mining facility near my house.
take care of my family
take some trips
fuck some traps
check for aids
and good to settle down with my fortune being invested back into crypto

Yes

Id make a non-hippie commune on a large piece of forested rural Australian land.
Or just buy the land and live as a recluse.

I'm going to do this anyway once I get the funds through work but it would be nice to do it a little earlier.

it's called peace of mind faggot, I could still work in my 50s and 60s but there is nothing more depressing than seeing an elderly person work because they have to - to where life can't be enjoyed at all

they sucked my cock and called me gay for it man

probably travel around without a schedule for a while. see if anyone wants to come along. after that, who knows

Move to somewhere cheap. Preferably Thailand or Philippines, fuck and live on the beach.

I'll go blow my brains out at Burningman

Well I'd invest all of it but not all in crypto desu. I'd sit on half of it at the (((bank))) and wait for a recession. Then buy the dip
Afterwards have 30% stock 50% bond 20% crypto. Would keep me stable until I get my shit together with how to manage money like that.

see ya there, brej

Start buying high and selling low.

Buy a house, a car and a new laptop.
Drop out of uni and quit my job.
Focus all my time on my business Im working on.
Also now I have money and time to get fit and go out, so I will.

In 3 years or so I would move to a beach house in Spain.

We'll there's a huge difference between 2 and 10 million.... I've already got a house so I'd pay that off and hopefully cut my job down to part time. Just semi retire

continue to trade with 10% of my portfolio. 70% of that in eth, monero, etc. and 30% in ED moon missions. I'd buy a few luxuries like a nice PC, a few more guns, and some quality Japanese or German kitchen knives. I would probably finish college, and then marry my GF and move into the house her parents will buy for us after we are married. Invest in real estate. take trips, find sources of passive income. cook nice food, go shooting, buy a nice car some day.

make music all day everyday

I’d film a snuff moviel lol

Running over thots with my lambo

>non-hippie commune
topkek

buy 200-500 hectares
buy a profitable business

>2010 freedivephoto.com
>freedive
>no weights, no fins, in 10ft of water

Read hundreds of books, write my own, engage in local politics, (sensible) humanitarian work, conduct science experiments and population studies. Among other things.

topkek

fuckin renaissance man here. i like your style, breh

buy a house with the wife and make a bunch of white children. I'm doing it anyway but the money would certainly help.

I would buy 500k euros worth of young forest, build a house and start a comfy bed & breakfast business.

Buy some land and start building my dreams

overdose on drugs like everyone in this thread
life is pointless
wagecuck lets you focus on the small details and fools you into thinking they matter

timber investment?

you can already do all of those things without millions of dollars retard

I'd help finance an endeavor that could lead to the improvement of humanity

A nice house, house for my friends who need one, maybe apartment in tokyo... Everyone I care about will be set.

After that I'd just collect computer hardware, have the most bitching computer lab. Spend alot of time gaming. Buy pretty much everything when a steam sale happens. Collect alot of old obscure and fun gaming hardware.

I dgaf about lambo, having a jacquzzi, flaunting money. I don't have ego problems like that and I don't really worship excess. I'll prolly donate in a fitting way to my local community. Maybe build a youth center or something, depending how rich I was.

no because I need to pay for my father's retirement first. I cannot indulge in such a life before then.

Yes. I live in Finland and the forestry industry is going through a kind of a revolution thanks to bio fuels and emerging related factories producing them from timber by-products.

you are so pure. this inspires me

-buy a cozy house in a ritzy new york neighborhood so whenever it snows i can go there with my friends and walk around the snowy city and be cozy in my cozy house with a warm fire
-spend more time reading
-probably get addicted to dissociatives

>he doesn't get it

First thing would be to make a trip with my best friends. All payed up.

Then help my family.

After that, maybe buy a house, my dream car and motorcycle. Build me a music studio and just jam all day and learn all the instruments I want to.

Nothing too crazy.

House
Ferrari 488 to put in pretty new garage
Finish travelling the world
Invest/hold rest to live eZ life

I hope you make it user

Fight jews full time.

wife kids and a nice house
yes i'm retarded but i just want simple things

also will shitpost on biz making giveaway threads daily

I LITERALLY WANT TO SAVE MUSIC BY DESTROYING THE MUSIC AND REPLACING IT WITH A BETTER ONE..........PROMOTE ARTISTS THAT DON'T RELY ON DEGENERACY FOR TALENT. THAT IT IS MY PLAN OP.

best answer here

I would donate some money to a far right political party then spend the rest on coke and hookers

2 and 10 million are very different in my book. I fully expect to reach $2 million. $10 million would be a stretch and quite exciting.

you guys should team up

Pay off my mortgage, sell house buy house on two acres with a well, solar, nice landscaping and a good house framed with huge beams, super insulated and built to last forever. Kids college accounts set, pay off two decent cars, new wardrobes for family, new furniture, buy livestock then the rest into stable growth long term retirement savings

First things first, deal with the people who have wronged me. Parents will be spared because they have raised me.

Buy a cozy condo somewhere, buy a beastly gaming pc, a macbook for shits and giggles, vidya, manga, expensive clothing, a cross fit trainer to help me achieve my fitness goals, eat top tier restaurant foods, take top tier drugs, host huge Project X tier parties, and fuck hookers.

Would also hire some tutors to teach me other languages like Spanish and Japanese. Travel to other countries, buy a decent car, maybe a yacht etc..

We're all gonna make it brahs

Some people don't know what to do with freedom. If that's you, you're a sad human being.

I can answer this based on my own experience. I made roughly 6 million over the last few years riding a bubble. I worked hard as fuck, but the money has somewhat dried up. I bought a house, a nice daily vehicle, and invested roughly 3.5m conservatively making 5-6% returns to yield me a $200k/year income. I'd like to get to 5m invested so that I can lock in 250-300k/year. I splurged a bit on some dumb shit... A lambo and some huge tv's and a retardedly fast gaming rig.

I go into work 2-3 tires a week for a few hours just to check on things. If I don't want to, I don't go. When stranger things season 2 dropped on Netflix, for example, I took 2 days off and just watched that. I don't set my alarm. I get up around 10 and cook breakfast and watch the price is right. I cook, I work out, I hang with my friends, I stay up late, I travel and go on adventures. I've got a girlfriend and a dog. I'm pretty happy all in all. If you saw me on the street, not driving my lambo, you'd just assume I was some average ass dude.

The richer you get, the more complex (and expensive) your desires become
You're probably poor now so you write off things like a jacuzzi (which frankly isn't even expensive) but once you're there, you're not only looking at one but several, and not just "a jacuzzi" but one that's better than others
Just playing games isn't good enough, you need good chairs, good speakers, good monitors. Better invest in the room too to make sure you have the proper lighting and acoustic conditions. You talk about travel and you think you're going to enjoy staying at 3 star hotels once you've grown accustomed to your palace? Think your old clothes from Walmart will cut it? They're itchy and uncomfortable

Everything is completely relative, the more problems in your life you solve, the more you realize there's no end to "upgrades" you can make, and each one is justified by simply by "Well I'm not poor"

This is why most people who make 6 figures are as poor as those who make minimum wage. Spend all your money and you won't have any. At the end of the day, you just have more things

3 million into index funds and etfs and then chill.

youtube.com/watch?v=xdfeXqHFmPI

This is the ONLY fucking answer.

this is my actual plan.

I started with less than 10k july, I have 150k today.

buy out my parents' mortgage.
buy out the mortgage of my wife's parents.
put down payments on 2 good rental properties.
put down payment on shitty apartment to live with my wife for ~5 years

live off of passive income, then move to a nice neighborhood with exceptional schools afterwards (assuming I have kids within 10 years, which I probably will)

Continue like normal for the next 15 years, while I put my money into a 3% interest account, then go into early retirement with 45.

I meant to say pay off mortgage then rent out current house and buy the new house. Paying off mortgage to just immediately sell adds a stupid extra step

High IQ

>why do poorfags think rental property is this money printing machine.

>good house framed with huge beams, super insulated and built to last forever
patrician taste my man. Consider a slate roof, and a good root cellar is a must.
>don't forget a wood stove, and a giant buried propane tank for the stove as well as an oil tank for the hot water heater

tell us how you rode a bubble

enjoy it

There's always fads and there's always a next thing. Just got lucky and got in early and was able to build a brand and offer a decent product. Vaping, Hover boards, fidget spinners, roller blades, k2/spice, CBD oil, etc...

music gets boring with no friends and no one to listen to it.
trust me. making music is a shit hobby for incels.
id just fuck hookers and do drugs while fine dining and make more money.

You described my life without the lambo and I only make 30k a year from a small business I work 5 hours a week. Dunno what you're doing with $250k annually where a gaming rig is a splurge, mine cost $3k and that's like nothing
Then again I don't have mortgage payments because my house is paid off
My main problem is boredom. This kind of living feels extremely pointless

It's because they are all young as fuck. Also they seem to think the property doesn't need any management or work done to it. And will continue rising in price. Literally I saw some people do it on the TV so it must be easy meme. Most poorfags on here would lose or be scammed out of the majority of their wealth because they are autists who would sell their left leg for an attractive girl to look at them.

It's safe.
Property > All. Better have a passive income than no income at all.

Whatever I want, happily to be honest. I have enough autismo hobbies to keep me occupied and I want to raise an autismo family in the woods like varg

Passive income is a meme. My parents owned rentals and it's a lot of work. You can hire someone to do the work, but you piss away all the profit doing it. By the time you get the property paid off, you'll more than likely want to sell it than have to deal with maintenance and bum tenants you have to evict. Income is income, there's no such thing as a free lunch

Please name it Neet Ranch and make a Temple of Kek.
>build it and they will come

drive an RX-7 on the local touge.

You should Google triple/absolute net commercial leases. It 100% does exist. I make $136k/year on a piece of real estate and I do nothing but log into my online banking and make sure the money is showing up and my auto payment is going thru. It is. You're a literal fucking retard and you should stop posting

Easy. Cash out 30-50%, buy a house and a nice flat. Do things you like until you drop dead. Leave rest in useful cryptos/investments.

You are not wrong, user. I really understand what you are talking about. I have 1/2 of a property with my aunt and sometimes in the past it gave me some major headaches, but shit can hit the fan anytime, anywere, be it property or not. Its has been more good than bad for me.

Noted. I see that in myself even now when there are good seasons and bad ones in life.

Not everyone is like that though. I've met people who are just natural gift-givers. The more money they get, the more they spend on others. Could argue they get something out of it though, in a selfish kind of way that's weird.

cum in on and around japanese women

Invest it, live in Mexico or someone cheaper. And bang prostitutes all day.

Pretty much this, also by my mum a house. Fuck my rich petty grinch dad.

this

lol gay

I would buy a cottage like this and move in with my dog and live a comfy lifestyle of gardening and reading. I'd help out with my local church and community.

faggot

I would buy an audi and drive it around an university to pick up impressed college girls

Sleep in the day, build life-size R2-D2s in the evening, bang tinder sluts at night.

50% stocks spread between 3
Move out of US

I'd travel a lot

comfy hobbit life. nice

I want to build a Star fort

Court a virgin girl with a good pedigree. Start a holding company with a small venture capital/angel component for my work. Start a non-profit to help care for hospice patients. Rent an airstream and travel across the u.s. Take my girl to Europe for a vacation. Research, plan and build a plot of land/compound meant to last for generations. Apply and go to business school. Build my body. Turn it into a billion.

Fuck that how'd you explain it to family

my country is very poor because my dad very corrupt.

I would invest the money in my country so we can have a better future.