"Unprecedented user growth"

"Unprecedented user growth"

Strap the fuck in boys

ALT SEASON IS COMING

>green id

Confirmed, I'm ready to see green gents

fuck them, they won't let unverified people withdrawal, and they also won't fucking verify me when everyone else has with no fucking problems........... FUCK them.

>We willll

jesus how much in a hurry were they to write this

>NEON GREEN I'D

NEO CONFIRMED 100 BY END OF YEAR.

growth already priced in

CHANCOIN WILL BE 50 MILLION DOLLARS AT LEAST WHEN IT ARRIVES AT BITTREX. LORD........HAVE MERCY. KEK.

People selling their BCH for BTC :^)

when you say bittrex you cant withdrawal without verifying does that mean that you cant cash out in USD or that you cant cashout your BTC, ETH etc... ?

This is it goys. The last moon mission is coming.

>chink-ran exchange
>"ddos" during pumps
>disabling thousands of accounts randomly
>confirmed insider trade bots instantly sucking up profitable arbitrage opportunities

withdraw any up to whatever value in USD

my account was disabled last month too, it means you cant withdraw or trade anything including btc. never fucked with usd

w-what if its a secret message

2018 year of the alt baby

I'm so glad I switched to Binance like a week ago, I was a huge Bittrex lover but after they restricted my account to 0.4 BTC withdrawals per day I got out.

There may be less coins in Binance but they speed at which they add newly created coins, their decent liquidity and the fact that you are paying 1/5th of what you would be paying in fees in Buttrex does it for me.

Plus I haven't witnessed a single lag or technical problems in here for this whole week and the UI is vastly superior to Bittrex's.

im mostly on Binance too, just bittrex for VTC. you do the whole registration thing and send all that info? still feel sketched sending all that over the pond

So basically I was using Bittrex since I started in March, (I used Polo for like 2 weeks after realising it only lists "legit" coins that won't moon for shit) and even though I've tried a lot of exchanges I spent 99% of my time on Bittrex.

At first I hadn't that much BTC so I didn't even bother doing the verif but after a while I did the Basic verification with random data and it somehow went through? Even though they said the data was wrong, my limits were 3 BTC withdrawals per day.

After a while without withdrawing major amounts, like 1 week and something ago, I try to withdraw my whole stack to Binance, and they changed my withdraw limits to 0.4 BTC THE SECOND I TRIED TO WITHDRAW like wtf. So it took me a couple days to get it all out. I'm definitely missing some coins on Binance like ARDR, NXT, VTC, GCR (missed it today cause of that), etc. But I can't complain either been riding GVT and REQ. Fuck Bittrex you're a bunch of fucking jews.

what is the best exchange ?

word. did you do the verif on binance tho?

strap in boys

binance is super comfy. it also has an iOS app that I can use to buy stuff anytime. a little buggy but it gets the job done.

Depends what you're into.

If you like alts:

Polo -> High liquidity, only big name coins (except a couple shit tier like DOGE and such), decent margin, pretty popular, nice support, nice UI, quality exchange but less potential gains than some other "riskier" exchanges.

Bittrex & Binance -> My two favs, potential for more gains than Polo because they risk adding "shaddier" coins. Decent UI on both, meh support, no margin shit without verifications. Only reason I switched from Bittrex to Binance is cause they add new coins faster (bigger potential gains) and for the moment they have higher limits without identity verification. Both have decent liquidity. Definitely decent exchanges.

Yobit, Etherdelta, etc -> Lotto exchanges, lists literally every coin, hugest potential gains, but not worth the risk at all. Often run by pajeets or russian fuckers. They will probably steal your money. Ugly UI's. Inexistent support. Crazy PnD's. Most coins have shit liquidity. Like the wild west.

If you're only into big coins/leverage/fast USD swapping -> Bitfinex, Bitstamp, Kraken, GDAX

No I haven't

bunch of fucking poorfags social media fags. all the rich people are already here

Polo is trash. You can't even get over 25k daily withdrawals. Yobit is trash. Most fiat exchanges like Kraken and GDAX are trash. Slow as fuck or always go down in crucial times.

Only bittrex and binance are good exchanges. Only downside is they use tether instead of fiat.

YEAR OF THE ALT COIN!

Just remember that Binance (and other exchanges) fuck you hard with withdrawals on critical moments, i.e. crashes and buying dips. Lost a few k because of this shit.

Bitfinex for daily trading major-coin/USD pairs. Binance for playing the shitcoin lottery. Anyone else?

worth mentioning that bitfinex and kraken and the only exchanges trading margins right now, and that bitfinex is probably conspiring with tether.

I just want a decent decentralized exchange, is that too much to ask for?

/r/ cryptos have milestone users like daily for the past week.
I know my startup is Reddit trust me.

We're gonna make it bros.

Poloniex has margin and USDT too, Quoine has margin but pretty much all their pairs are fiat and just a few big coins, Bitmex has margin in their derivatives

WE

WUZ