Operation 1337 is a go. The dragon will be slayed tonight

Operation 1337 is a go. The dragon will be slayed tonight.

Other urls found in this thread:

check.universa.io/-3L7gDB
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pic related is proof of manipulation happening.

help me out here, how does that prove manipulation

It's being deliberately held at this current price. No higher no lower. Bitcoin and the entire market is fluctuating like crazy right, why is BCC not moving in either direction? Something is happening.

You core cucks are so paranoided and deluded. First, it's gets pumped and dumped and you say it's manipulated. Then it goes sideways and you say it's manipulated. Well which one is it?! Make up your damn mind.

You don't recognize the bottoming out of a manipulated coin in that pic? How but the bullishness of pic related?

Wasn't some exchange dumping all the BCH of its users? This could explain why it's not moving up while whales are buying everything that the exchange dumps?

Roger ver buywall on bittrex you stuppid niggers
Hes been doing this the entire week
Cut your fucking losses and move on
Buy back at 1000

I've been watching all week. This is where it turns around. Right here right now.

I'll keep updating til I'm a wrong

The worst part about this is that when it does happen you'll think you were right about your retarded conspiracy theories
When in fact it's a fairly normal behavior where an asset eventually breaks out after hovering around a (very) low support line, and it's already happened twice before with bch

Retard, that's binance.
Binance is controlled by bots.
Fcking hell...

Japanese and Koreans getting off work right now. Theyll start pumping.

Proof?

yawn

Just trying to do my part for my fellow bizmarines you hateful faggot.

Sell. This shit might get to .14 then all the way back down to .10
Buy dash for guaranteed gains not this cuckoin

ground floor of the real bitcoin chump, im never selling. its my life goal to get 21 BCH

Guys, the money is made before coins ever hit the market. Take this one for example.

check.universa.io/-3L7gDB

Universa, 50 free coins just for making an account. Access to discounted coins before it ever touches market and goes 2-3x that value. It's guaranteed money.

I know a lot of people took a hit, but pick yourself up, reinvest, and profit.

The guaranteed gains are happening right now here. I've been around for a year and still don't care to know one thing about dash and I know I'm not alone. Buy BCC now and thank me later.

>operation 1337 is a go
yeah just go and stay go. Follow confido, link, and other scams

Ver's dickpupets

me too i love this coin

Uhh that was one of my goals too, I had 18 at one point now I'm down to just 5 BCH due to all the fudding and shit. I got in at around 550.

I really like BCH but a lot of people keep calling it BCash and really don't like the coin, so I feel like the market doesn't like it despite it being the original Bitcoin without Segwit and without censorship from Blockstream and core.

I'm just a dumb POS who doesn't know anything and keeps getting reemed by the markets.