Stop right there criminal scum!

f

I can already see the future. Veeky Forumsraelis will fill the ranks of the IRS.

Thank god it's always been under $3,000 for me and I started in 2016.

If I were to cash out a massive amount, I'd pay taxes anyway.

You have to be fucking retarded to withdraw 20k+ and not declare it as additional income/pay taxes on it.

Hmm, any good ways to avoid the irs while cashing out?

Hahaha looks like Bitcucks are gonna get BTFO'd by the IRS.

Meanwhile smart and sensible people who use ETH and buy alts with small sums of Fiat with ETH are gonna be safe.

Hopefully this kills all the profits that people made with geriatric coin.

No, pay your taxes. You do not want to be audited, they will rape you not on just that but everything else in your life.

Same here. Make sure to keep all of your information though it is a fucking nightmare right now. One month I moved over 500K in volume. If you can't provide a trail to where the funds went you get fucked.

Shoo shoo go away spooks I'm paying you.

>being an amerishart
kek

I'll take being an amerishart than living in whatever shithole you reside in where getting murdered will have no investigation and no consequence.

No I honestly wasnna know... For science.

i live in Europe

Enjoy your rapefugee trucks.

Hey you fucking nigger at least I am free to do whatever I want as long as its result is a net positive to the Jewish community.

There is no income tax in Europe?

>murica
>the less secure country of the western world
>"lol youropoors enjoy being raped loooollllllll kekek Xdddd"

It’ll cost me approx 1.2% to cash out but i won’t even have to pay that because i’m an incomeless NEET. Being a eurocuck is way comfier than an amerifat

Enjoy your tiny grocery stores.

stop with this meme. they're not that big of a problem, in fact i haven't seen one in real life yet.

crypto doesn't count under "income" tax. its a separate bracket and that's only 1.08% - 1.2%

and atleast my gov doesn't want the records of everybody having more than 20K$

hahaahahahahahahahahhahahah

You idiots need to understand Coinbase is going to declare where they are sending the money for their own taxes when they get audited. You will all be fucked no matter how small your withdrawals are because the IRS will look at the total per year, not individual withdrawals. Anything over 20k will just mean you're getting a full audit.

Yeah, let's celebrate poor enforcement of tax collection ala Greece. Enjoy the destruction of your economies.

look who's talking mister 20.5 TRILLION in debt

they will likely stay in the cheaper parts of the city and you won't see them as much unless you go in their neighborhoods.

what is this ? is this supposed to be an insult ?
if you think all grocery stores are tiny you're wrong mate

They shouldn't be there in the first place, ruining the culture and displacing its original people.

i agree