VTC

Why is no one talking about it? Do you not realize the obvious accumulation happening? Next week will be all VTC pumps, followed by a month of VTC posts from idiots who bought at $20 instead of just buying now.

Everyone knows about halvening pumps and such at this stage, so waiting until 'a few days before' to buy won't do you any good. Need to get your stash now!

Other urls found in this thread:

check.universa.io/-3L7gDB
discord.gg/PYPeDdk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stfu an delete this wtf ??!?!?

Comfy

shh.. don't tell them goyum..

I've been reading the white papers and I found out this crypto has John McAffee as a consultant. With a resource like that at their disposal, they are sure to come out swinging.

Guys, the money is made before coins ever hit the market. Take this one for example.

check.universa.io/-3L7gDB

Universa, 50 free coins just for making an account. Access to discounted coins before it ever touches market and goes 2-3x that value. It's guaranteed money.

I know a lot of people took a hit, but pick yourself up, reinvest, and profit.

Everyone smart is in VTC already, don't worry.

I'm actually all in. It's such an obvious incoming pump.

fuck off

Can I get a quick rundown as to why it will moon

Wise user

Please elaborate

POO IN THE LOO!!

Seriouly though do coins halving cause pumps or dumps?

Block halving on 7.12, new update etc etc but all that doesnt matter at all and can be ignored. VTC is actually one of the most shilled alts on facebook etc. It is just starting BUT this one is gonna be huge :). Also coinbase integration Q1 2018 is planned (only rumors, but possible). This is a good coin, devs are planning on it having a worth of 18$ end 2018. Acording to their own roadmap and plans, VTC should ahve a value of 3.12$ atm, it is over 5$ tough :). Vtc is nothing extraordinary, it's just a fucking good alt that will moon. Not to 100 or 300 or whatever, but to a good 20 - 30 $ eventually :)

I call it the normiecoin :)

Thank you user. I don't have that kind of time to slow profit though

Cant wait til the dev's Christmas surprise.

I though vert was severely undervalued. You say it is only meant to be worth $3.12?

Hate to say it but coinbase has been refuted by the VTC devs, so not likely. Still expecting new support of $10-$15 By end of year though.

This coin was about to get fucking PUMP'D before BTC went on it's bull run. Korean exchanges had just made it available and in an instant it went up to .0007 but BTC brought it back to earth. Be prepared for Korean PND.

Have 500 vtc am I gunna make it?

Quite simple. Reward halving Dec. 12th. Plus it's one of the only coins that hasn't lost a lot of BTC value in the last few months. It tends to be barely affected by the recent BTC climbs. Has set support levels at 48-50k. The halving alone should push it to 73k again if you want to play it safe and sell off there.

>Can I get a quick rundown as to why it will moon
The mining rewards will halve. making the coin more scarce thus increasing the price.

This is as GUARANTEED GAINS as you can ever get in CRYPTO.

Price will at least DOUBLE + all the FOMO cream on top.

Good Luck!

The little coin that could...

Anyone doubting this just look at market performance today. Worst case it's proven itself as a safety.

Insider information?
You are welcome to contribute here: discord.gg/PYPeDdk
and you will be automatically enrolled in our reward system!
You will love the rewards!!!

That was the worst shill argumentation ever. Thank you for the warning pajeet. Not gone touch it with a 10 foot pole

who does this work on? lurking reddit normans?

fuckn pajeets shilling. FOOK OFF YA SHITCOIN beettch even DECRED AND SIA ARE GETTING ASICS. VERT ACTUAL VALUE = 0.01c

No worries m8. Noone forces you to touch anything here :). Go out and make money with other coins, many are and will be very profitable. I chose vert vecause i want to be on the safer side of things and just increase my btc count. Best of luck to you :)

I don't get it either, safest bet ever, 70 percent of my holdings consist of vtc

Please use more emoticons