Am jizzing my pants thinking what its potential in 2018 is

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/PYPeDdk
neurobot.trading/xmr
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Monero, Ltc, Eth and Dash
The Gentleman's portfolio.

>jizzing thinking about 2018

just take a loan user, put all into xmr.

Cardano (ADA)

That's what I fucking did, feels pretty comfy now.

Holy shit it’s mooning now

GET IN

>sold 60 at 200
>rebought 70 at 170

feeling super comfy now

is monero one day going to have btc's problem?
forks and developer egoheads and slow bloated transactions etc
how will it stay good?

you had me until dash

doesn't have to stay good, who gives a shit about the coin, we just want its value to increase

That's an odd way of saying BTC, ETH, XLM, XRM

dont forget a little bag of

AEON
ZEN

Missed the dip. Bought at 182 anyway

buyed
at 40
at 100
at 86
at 87
at 192
at 150

never sold

some guy made a post yesterday where he doubted the king and said he sold his 150 xmr at 0.017 at a loss
wonder how he feels right now

>what its potential in 2018 is
Well, if we assume that potential is tied to real world use, that might be indeed a fantastic coin to own.
But if we look at the current situation, you probably might as well buy some speculative stock instead.
Value=hype, fuck any real use.
Sad.

HW wallet -> 500$

If monero is so good why is Dash going to the moon right now?

I'm expanding my mining setup with 600 GPUs, so at least I believe that monero demand will rise 2018.

Only in the short term.

What has GPU mining got to do with Monero? Monero is CPU mined.

I have $200 in my USD wallet right now. Should I buy one XMR or 2 LTC? I’ve no idea which one got the better potential

>What has GPU mining got to do with Monero? Monero is CPU mined.
it is one of few coins worth cpu mining
it is not exclusive to it

It is mainly mined on GPUs now. That said I do have 71 680 cpu cores mining (cores not physical CPUs), but any new hashing power added will be GPU based as it draws a third of the power of CPU based.

Enjoy 500H/s lmao

True.
But apparently, anything below 500% return per month is now boomer tier, so I no one appears to care anymore.

Yes but there are far more profitable coins to GPU mine.

There was a time when Monero was only CPU mined. But now Monero can also be GPU mined.

500h\s is not bad
roi on ryzens is what, 3-4 months now? its on par with vegas

>Yes but there are far more profitable coins to GPU mine.
not on vegas
they are beasts at cryptonight algo

Insider information?
You are welcome to contribute here: discord.gg/PYPeDdk
and you will be automatically enrolled in our reward system!
You will love the rewards!!!

that shitcoin has tanked 25% already

Ah okay, I haven't really looked much into Vegas (I run a minor setup of 8 GTX 1080Ti's).

I just looked up some info, what hash rates are typical for vegas (from what I looked up they do ~1.2kH/s which is not that insane in terms of profitability on other algo's with nvidia cards).

1800h/s per card on vega56, 1950 on vega64. If you are running under that you have no idea what you're doing.

Not even just 2018. I'm thinking about the sweet sweet gains we'll make in the next few months.

Okay now that's looking pretty damn good. My main concern with building a vega rig would be how good the vegas are at other algos though (while Monero may seem super strong there's always the chance that it may not last).

What are you using to buy XMR?

Definitely Monero. It's at a really good price too right now. This is the dip before it continues on to $300.

IT'S DUMPING SELL SELL SELL AHHHH

monero is going to be worth $5000 a pop one day

yeah sure. when bitcoin is worth $500,000

One million usdt by next week

retard

>Litecoin 30x since 2013
>Monero 90x 2014
hmm
And that's not considering Monero's lowest point of ~25cent, with Litecoin being ~$1.50

>litecoin
Open ledger
>monero
No open ledger

I wonder who could be behind this increased demand for monero

Even neutral network bots confirm that xmr is going to the moon

neurobot.trading/xmr

Dash is the weirdest crypto out there. Grew 100x this year, nobody talks about it. I know about the instamine, I just don't get the deafening silence around this coin as people keep buying more and more of it on various exchanges. Even Ripple, centralized banker crap that it is, makes more noise.

Dash is marketed is so heavily ,it has the best marketing of any crypto and most of it success is based on that and master nodes. In my opinion longterm xmr has a better feature