Introducing izx, the Pokemon go of crypto. It uses proof of walk technology

Introducing izx, the Pokemon go of crypto. It uses proof of walk technology

wtf

this is nice

Proof of walk?
Sale price per coin is 1 fucking $ and the map looks like somebody can collect dozens of coin in under an hour.

Sounds like LMC

whats preventing me from hooking up a vm, downloading the android devkit, and making it simulate me walking everywhere?

Safenet

well that's retarded idea of the month

this is actually brilliant kek

Wasn't Pokemon Go hacked a bunch of times?

Location spoofer

>tfw made IZX to get Veeky Forumsraelis to get exercise
>they don't even appreciate it

I'd run a marathon if it made me crypto rich

Great idea!
Could solve the issue that most coins waste insane amounts of electricity and the obesity epedemic.
But seriously, wtf does it do?
Why should it have any value?
How can I mine it? I enjoy walking a lot.

you realize this can be abused very easily?
let's you made it 100% fool proof on the software level
you can't prevent anyone from making a custom GPS and report fake coordinates to simulate walking 24/7

Don't mind me. Just GPS spoofing this coin to the moon.

This. I'd quit my job and walk around all day every day. So would a lot of people. The reason this would never work is everybody would be trying to sell these, and nobody would ever want to buy them?

True. And the number of additional coins added to the market cap would depend on user adoption. This just sounds like a waste of effort.

That is not an emulator

Looks like a complete failure of a concept, specially since you can easily play pokémon go at home with a fake gps

Hmm, I just got my 100km medal on Pokemon. How much $ would I have made if I was using this?

*1000km, sorry.

>proof of walk technology
more like proof of spoof technology

VR companies would be the ones buying to use in their games/software as sort of in game currency. Users could sell them back for useless in game gear.

Fast forward to the block chain future where robots do everything. All the while humans are chasing their proof of walk paychecks in simulated worlds. When survival is monetized

I don't know shit about technology, but I know a random shitcoin isn't going to solve the spoofing problem.

IRS - we need some way to track how much this fucker is making

FBI - We need some way to track the shady places this fucker is going