UI facelift this week. What's your excuse for not being a COSSplayer?

UI facelift this week. What's your excuse for not being a COSSplayer?

Going to cause lots of FOMO user. You should just not even say anything about Coss and let these cucks just sit there and watch.

Let's GO, COSSPLAYERS! To the stars!

Down 75%. Great coin guys

>bought ATH
what can I say user?

Let’s go.

How many cute Vietnamese prostitutes do you think Rune has fucked? I'm guessing he's more of a ladyboy type of guy.

he's happily married with a non-gay son

COSS IS HUGE

Yearly dividend here

New facelift this weeks. time off for accumulate. Be ready , and the miss the most huge coin of 2018-2019 . Thanks Rune.

big dick moon

LOL... pathetic.

just what we need, another centralized exchange

With scammer team I pretty sure if this shit gets big it will be much worse than other existing exchanges

0 Argument , shut up fuddler.

Tell me more about this scammer team please. Sincerely interested, since I'm deciding whether to invest.

It refers to two related projects, Excallitt and Veros, one failed, and the other had a problem with the costs of the smart contract, it also failed, there is also a Scam story with Dan Cearneau, but Dan Cearneau was immediately excluded from the project.

Bought at about ath -35% and have increased my stack by buying back in lower. And yes you were here telling people to buy it then. The coin has failed it is delusional to think otherwise.

Thank you for the info. Based on that, do you still think this a good long term investment?

>coin has failed

it's barely even started yet you fucking autist

You can tell kiddies who only got into crypto this summer because they expect everything to moon straight after ICO. Most coins were around for years before anything happened, have some patience.

Im not selling but im also not going to delude myself

Of course , it's the coin of 2018 , best time for buy .