I just sold POWR yesterday thinking it would keep crashing and the partnership wouldn't be announced...

I just sold POWR yesterday thinking it would keep crashing and the partnership wouldn't be announced. Should I get back in? How high can this go?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PowerLedger_io?lang=en
techmahindra.com/media/press_releases/TechMahindra-PowerLedger-unite-to-unleash-the-powerofMaaS.aspx
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=9&v=-6H4_59W1oY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

never change Veeky Forums

twitter.com/PowerLedger_io?lang=en

perfect time to get back in and wait for next dip to sell

buy high sell low my friend

I AM HOLDING THE DOORS FOR YOU
GET IN YOU FAGGOT OR DIE POOR

buy high sell low fomo back in at ATH youre gonna make it

I'm suck a fucking idiot I accidentally sold all my powr on ED when checking the price. This shit is gonna keep riding today and I just sold

J U S T

They haven’t announced any partnerships you fuckheads, just posted a couple of pictures outside a petrol station called “Power”

India deal today get the fuck in faggots

this.

So they just happen to be in the Tech Mahindra office for no reason right? You faggot

Let me go find an office and I’ll go tweet a picture outside it. PARTNERSHIP CONFIRMED BUY MUH COINS!!!

The third photo is INSIDE the Tech Mahindra office with the CEO of Tech Mahindra taking a photo with people from the POWR team. Are you fucking for real??? Someone sold their bag too early?

It's also announced in Telegram group

>office

Correction, the front desk. They literally took a photo at the front desk, with some random guys.

Post tweet "In India", standing in the lobby.

The shilling of this shit on this board is getting exhausting. You fucks aren't even trying anymore

Can't wait to see it fall apart like ParagonCoin.

MFW people get excited over POWR being at a gas station in India.

So they went to Tech Mahindra just to take a photo at the front desk? Just to shill their coin? LIke the POWR team really give a shit about the value of the token vs. securing deals for the platform? You faggots are fucking unbelievable

I’m sure they went there to present their technology but they have NOT confirmed a partnership you dumb fuck.

I would love to see the discussions here in one year from now on.

Tech Mahindra THEMSELVES announced the partnership with POWR in September and you still try to pretend it's just a random photo? faggots techmahindra.com/media/press_releases/TechMahindra-PowerLedger-unite-to-unleash-the-powerofMaaS.aspx

And in that case it’s already priced in. They are trying to pass a random petrol station as their property or something. Dodgy AF. Stay away anons!

Yes, the only token with actual deals with Origin Energy (Australia's largest energy company), a multi mullion dollar grant from the Australian Government, and a deal with Tech Mahindra to launch smart grids in India. Stay away anons! This token is a terrible investment compared to the other shitcoins!

You want to pump a coin into the stratosphere so you can dump your bags, but you'll list off the good qualities of a technology tbat requires a lot of time to steadily grow. Which one is it you duped pajeet retard. Either endure those heavy bags or fuck off

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=9&v=-6H4_59W1oY

this company is atleast worth 50 to 300billion

already up 17% in an hour faggot. if you weren't here arguing with random people youd be riding these comfy gains. fuck the tech, gimme money!

Still a good moment to buy. Sunday 1$.

This shit going to $10 long term

Clearly it isn't, since there are still plenty of faggots like you you open their sucks to speak, but know nothing.

meow meow meow. sell the bounce faggots

Fuck. Just sold yesterday because of that Twitter comment.

same lmao you win some you lose some

Yep. Learn the hard way. Jumped to Stellar train, time shows if it was good decision.

You have no POWR now user