In your opinion what will happen in the next 24 hours with crypto?

In your opinion what will happen in the next 24 hours with crypto?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BTC ATH

BTC says fuck it and jumps to 100k

i think you can guess.

In a span of half a day it will go up again, just enough so that I can comfortably CASH THE FUCK OUT OF THIS BULLSHIT AND THEN NEVER COME BACK REEEEE

Bitcoin under 6k

Soros pumps btc to 500k jus4 for keks

So 9k support line? Sold at 10300 and bought back in at 9200

Btc says fuck it at it’s height and then hit a 5 year low.

>Big Bang Theory airs
>Normies FOMO it to all time new heights
>Long term holders dump their bags on the normies
>Normies are holding bitcoin and can't sell it to anyone else
>Bitcoin drops like we have never seen before

perfect

You're wrong, and I'm going to tell you why...

"Normies" don't want this show. Highly intelligent people do. You thought this was hard now? Wait until some of the smartest people discover it tonight and get involved. The Big Bang Theory is not just any old show, you have to have a very high IQ to understand The Big Bang Theory. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Sheldon’s positivist outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike TBBT truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Sheldon's existential catchphrase “Bazinga,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Chuck Lorre's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Big Bang Theory tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid.

bait suxks

BTC and every other shit coin will rebound in no time. This is fucking crypto my nigga. If you are buying this tasty dips, then you need to get the fuck out and never come back

This would be the perfect ending to the bitcoin saga.

oh my goood youu FUCKING FAGGOTS LIED TO ME ALL MY MONEY IS FUCKING GONE WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU oh my goood youu FUCKING FAGGOTS LIED TO ME ALL MY MONEY IS FUCKING GONE WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
oh my goood youu FUCKING FAGGOTS LIED TO ME ALL MY MONEY IS FUCKING GONE WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

IT ALL GOES TO 0

Confido to 10k per coin

Lol this

Pretty fucking funny you dickhead.
1DqB7tSx22rSFBmP4MB84SbKVMRpV8tbuU

btc will go up or down

alts will continue to disappoint

nothing new

We probably float around 8600 to 10000 for the next day or so, followed by a dip that goes as low as the 6-8k range over the following weeks before we see a run up to 15-18k around mid February.

BTC won't budge after The Big Bang Theory episode airs.
Normies don't have verified accounts yet on Coinbase, etc.
It'll be a month or two before you guys see that new money come into crypto.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI

Big Bang Theory will do nothing for the price. The shows audience is science/tech oriented 20-something year olds and most already own crypto.

we know, we just wanted to see the show

+ one coin will moon and Veeky Forums will buy the high

>high IQ
>Nothin personnel
>personnel

ok

Ahh....just another day in the world of Veeky Forums

newfag

please leave this website and don't return

You are not welcome here.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

bitkino