Would anyone be interested in making a quick investment?

Would anyone be interested in making a quick investment?

I have less than $30 to eat for the next 2 weeks. This is not enough. I get money on the 15th.

If anyone sends me $25 now, I will return $30 on the 15th.

Any takers?

I guess not? :(

Yeah whats your address? Just sent it back to my ETH next week. Thanks senpai

i should trust a random individual on Veeky Forums

$2 a day is doable if you're not a retarded amerifat burger fueled idiot... just cook

Buy giant bag of rice and chicken in bulk

Alright:

35tTooTAGCnTR4j8gqxAsS4GukZdctVzZ8

Ramen noodles, biggest pack of eggs and family pack of chicken.

who else can you trust when not user?

It's simply a business proposition for you.

looking forward to your deportation

I just have Shekel, no dollar to send you. Conversation rate and fees make your offer uninteresting for me

Go sell plasma, you'll make about $60-$80 in 2 weeks.
Better than begging on a chinese cartoon forum.

Need to be a US citizen to sell plasma

If u prove to me ur a person with a job i will help u. Send me you email address so I can talk to u

I don't have a job. My family sends me money on the 15th. I'm not allowed to work because I'm an international student.

bullshit, you can sell drugs, your body and even work for cents on the dollar as an illegal. Don't be a pussy Raoul

I'm not that type of person. I'm also from an Asian country, not a western one

Suck 5 dicks a week.
100 bucks earned.

There is probably a diaspora from your country of origin in your city having all sorts of restaurants, go there and ask if they need help, explain your situation if they mistrust and work like a man instead of begging like a gypsy rice nigger

I sent you a DM requesting your bank info. Good luck out there, brother

lets setup a smartcontract

>said no one ever

Oh well, it was worth a try.

Have a good one guys

A smart contract would be useless in this situation. OP doesn't have the money to begin with, so he can't send the funds to the contract. If he did have the money to fund the contract, he wouldn't have this problem in the first place.

But if there was some sort of chain you could use to link his bank account to a smart contract platform... just maybe...