Owns EIGHT fucking companies

>owns EIGHT fucking companies
>including companies about space colonization and turning humans into cyborgs

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with this psychopath and why do people praise him?

Other urls found in this thread:

waitbutwhy.com/2017/04/neuralink.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's literally a Bond villain

They think he's cool for some reason. I just think he's a loser. I always see his face everywhere and people talking about him. He's tapped into peoples insecurities, you can see it in his expression.

I bet Elon is a big Alien fan
> t.Weyland wannabe

ok Elon

>turning humans into cyborgs
Fucking awesome desu. Neuralink is great.

No it's a terrible thing, only a comic book villain would come up with something like that

It's the next logical step after the development of speech written language. Simply removing a barrier.

waitbutwhy.com/2017/04/neuralink.html

these ideas draws in more investors

even if they are not possible to execute (in the same way elon presents it)

We need cyborgs to combat the AI's

musk's institutional investors are the equivalent of deluded linkies on biz

From what I read he was severely bullied in school. I think he was thrown down a flight of stairs headfirst or something. This is what happens when kids get bullied in school. They turn into psychopaths like bill gates. Luckily I was never bullied, mainly because I'm an alpha and command respect everywhere I go based on sole appearance

just another mason actor

Hes borderline genius and an incredible entrepreneur. Whats not to praise?

He's proof Africans can be smart and are not a backward people who lives in mudhuts

Its all marketing to sell his cars to be honest. Tesla isn't a sexy company so he needs to pretend he is some futuristic forward thinker and you can start joining the effort to better mankind with his shitty cars.

This, people should stop discriminating against Africans, clearly some of them can find success.

>It's the next logical step
lel
>i wish i was more dependent

>investors call cryptos a bubble
>build up the most pathetic bubble themselves
>a literal deluded manchild with a monthly allowance of 1 billion $
Nothing can go wrong here.

I think Elon Musk is a lot of things, but definitely not a loser.

You are probably just envious.

Getting cucked for half your money repeatidly by a pair of tits and a smile isnt exaclty winning. All the money in the world doesnt make you a winner. Being head of a household and surrounded by your family on your death bed is winning.

No, I wish I could communicate with other humans faster and more efficiently without an arbitrary layer of abstraction being needed by both parties.

bruh

Do you have autism?

To communciate what exactly? You are hungry, fearful or horny? Lets stop pretending we are so deep. Its all a facade to feed our basic needs. If we strip away the dance you are left with race of animals.

telepathy????

Nothing wrong with autism. I have a PHD in physics and I'm autistic.

>To communciate what exactly?
Everything. Emotions, science, math, entertainment. We could express ourselves with infinitely more clarity and infinitely faster. I'm sorry you're unable to understand this.

No, but it would explain the fact that he doesn't understand the 'layer of abstraction' in communication.

>telepathy????
Yes, that is exactly what Elon Musk is trying to create.

How does having a PhD absolve you of your deficiancy? Its like saying hat you are an axe murdering rapist and there is nothing wring with it because you have a PhD. The fact you make such illogical assertions shows everything that is wrong with being autistic.

rekt

reddit normalfags love him thats why

>Equating the mental deficiencies that lead to raping/murdering to the deficiencies caused by autism.

>Implying autism isn't leading to raping and murdering

Also I'll take being able to learn any language with ease and a mastery over mathematics over being capable of engaging in small talk any day.

Exactly user.

I would rather die like that then have billions and nothing that means anything.

Wait, are you saying there a reason other than becoming an immortal cyborg for becoming rich ?
But that's literally all that matters.
How are you going to witness the galactic core as a meatbag ?
How are you going to literally fuck a whole planet of xenos as a mechaeldritch abomination as a fleshling ?
How will you live thousands of lifetimes per hours in virtual realities with a biological brain ?

So basically, you mean life's purpose is reproducing, right ?
Because with billions, you could literally build factories full of artificial wombs and produce literally hundred of thousands of children per year, and plug them in a matrix-style virtual reality to reduce cost to raise them to a minimum.
Or maybe you mean being surrounded by your loving ones is what matters ? I can assure you being rich will get you a LOT of love. From anyone.
Or maybe you mea "genuine" love ? Then you could use your billions to build androids that are programmed to love you. You can have a more genuine love than a programmed one.

Man, i need to get rich quicker, mortals are completely retarded i want to stop interacting with you or at least have the capability to kill you at will kek

The reason humans are thriving is because of our social capabilities, the fact that we are extremely good at working in groups and organizing ourselves compared to other mammals.

Autistic people don't have those capabilities.

I have no issue working with other people (you are constantly collaborating in my field).

>owns EIGHT fucking companies
>including companies about space colonization and turning humans into cyborgs

you call him a psychopath. He seems like a competent leader who knows how to make shit work.

Can't fucking wait for the beta purge. We replaced you with automation.

No he is not.

He is a fucking meme for normies who believe he is the real world Tony Stark. The truth is that none of his shit works, and probably wont work ever. His stuff only lose money and he leeches taxpayer money to fund his Tony Stark impersonation. The government funds his shit and he will never deliver. He is a con artist even worse than Steve Jobs, because at least the iphone works in some form.

i have no issue working with your mom

i mean sex

He really just wants to impress Amber

>invented Bitcoin

To be fair his recovery from baldness is the most impressive thing about him.

>founded Tesla

The company that makes those expensive, slow and retarded meme cars?

Nice, just bought 100k!

I drove a 130k Tesla, and operated the summon function. Plz gooby explain how "none of his shit works".

Say what you will about Musk, but taken together everything he has been doing evidences his passion about the future of humanity and a strong desire for us to become an interplanetary species during what could be a relatively brief window of opportunity for us to do so.

>slow
>expensive
>retarded
wow you sure know your shit about cars man

He isn't a loser, but he is a big brand meme man for sure.

When you see signs like bitcoin big in the news followed by a dozen articles saying "Elon Musk denies creating bitcoin", you know you've got a meme man. When you see him shove his face into every futuristic techy subject like it is always circling around him, you've got a critical mass brand.

I actually don't doubt that. I think he wants to impress everybody, but it's easy to infer that he'd be most concerned with those near him. I remember reading his ex-wife say that he was definitely into cozying up to celebrities. He is primarily an ego driven business man, not convinced he is so concerned with "the future" and "saving the world" as his fans think.

You speak like someone who doesn't know the first thing about cars... fuck off and go play outside

Tell me when you travel in meme tubes through the country and when you put your feet on mars

>interplanetary species
Never going to happen.

Say that in front of my tesla bitch, you probably just another shit eating pajeet

Egocentricity and dedication to the future are not necessarily inconsistent. There are different ways to be egocentric. You can be a an egocentric hedonist who cares only about short-term pleasure, or you can be an egocentric builder who believes in his own destiny and wants to build an empire for himself and his family. The latter type may become invested in seemingly altruistic projects in order to contribute to his legacy and the future of his family, etc.

>mfw MuskJellies claim Elon is a loser, psychopath
>mfw they can name one single person that isn't a loser compared to Elon

Envy is the most pathetic emotion, because it results in no pleasure. At least anger can make you feel satisfied when you get out your anger, envy just pure brooding and pain.

Non ironically Money Skelly

He is actually creating an important piece of technology with several futurist uses. And yes, HE is creating it, he is not just the meme figure head of a good group of engineers.

Exactly the same was said of transoceanic journeys west from European, landing on the moon, and landing & reusing orbital class rockets.

It is entirely within our capabilities as a technological species to colonize the solar system, and ultimately other star systems.
We have what could be a relatively brief evolutionary moment when this is possible (before a statistically inevitable existential threat plays out and renders it impossible). Musk and others have dedicated themselves to the task of proving the naysayers wrong, and I happen to appreciate the fact that there are at least a handful of "big thinkers" with the actual capacity to do something big.

That's what differentiates you from him. You're showing your true colours, you're an ant, a miserable cockcroach you're a nobody, a nowlife, an insignificant lifeform that dwells at the bottom of the food chain and that of the social ladder. You're so worthless, your pathethic existence is an example of slave mentality that Nietzsche

talked about

That is true, but I think my own bias makes me dubious of him. I lean lefty, and when I look for things that can improve the country I'm looking to improving utility and transport infrastructure, better transportation, better energy infrastructure, better access to education resources, better access to basic healthcare services etc.

While Elon Musk's businesses intersect with a lot of that stuff, I think being primarily ego driven his position to be influential over those areas and his ego/wealth/status itself are in a mutually beneficial relationship. Which is just to say I think while he can be an asset to creating energy behind certain ideas (mainly building better energy and transportation infrastructure, space travel being a longer play), he is also an impediment in other ways because his ability to be actionable on them also depend on his personal brand being overwhelmingly tied to them. So basically I think that biases the direction some things take, like that corridor that is/was(?) going to be built in LA that is supposed to alleviate traffic but is still based on cars. It's less ideal than building more efficient public goods (meaning shared, not NECESSARILY state owned) which could eventually dispense with the need to maintain the horrible urban sprawl we've built around most of our major cities. While this could totally be a case of no political will to contract for such an alternative project, it also seems like he has obvious advantages to building things based on cars given that he owns a huge market cap car company that is still in the red and very low volume compared to competitors.

Peace Through Power!

Based on what I've observed and read about about him, I think I have some insight into Musk and the way he thinks. I also grew up reading sci-fi, and while I'm not an engineer by trade, I have some appreciation for how he's been trained in systems thinking, etc. And I would say I strongly share Musk's same professed hope/fear for the human race -- I don't want us (and when I say us, I mean our intelligence, our self-awareness, and our precious spark of potential creative energy) to die down here in the mud, so to speak. I don't believe in the inevitability of "progress," and I believe there are numerous existential threats that could wipe out the potential bright future for humanity.

You say you lean left -- I lean right (which is ironic given how many right-wing people tend to attack Musk). Musk grew up in and escaped South Africa. I tend to think he's probably a race realist, and he understands that there is a dysgenic time bomb that represents an existential threat to humanity's future just as surely as an asteroid, supervolcano, or runaway AI could.

In short, I think he gives lip service to some leftist claptrap, but in his mind it's all instrumental to his goal of leveraging the resources of the U.S. market and technological civilization to bootstrap the colonization process sooner rather than later. He doesn't have time for, or any real interest in, "helping our people first" in ways that simply contribute to the endless sink of human and financial resources that is the leftist welfare state. If we go down that path, in 100 years the entire world will look like sub-Saharan Africa does today.

>waitbutwhy.com/2017/04/neuralink.html
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL MMMMMMMMY LINKKKKKKKKKK

>not just the meme figure head of a good group of engineers

are you saying Elon Musk is just a meme figure head? lol

Him cubam and bezos walked away the biggest winner from the dot com bubble

>I don't believe in the inevitability of "progress," and I believe there are numerous existential threats that could wipe out the potential bright future for humanity.

I totally agree with that, but that's why I'm worried about energy, transportation and infrastructure a lot. On one hand it's global warming, which I get some people don't think is a real threat, and on the other I think we've still got a potential geo-political time bomb in energy if we don't get away from oil. Maybe it's the case that we are too far gone, need to cut our losses and get off this rock before it entombs us forever, but IF that isn't the case we need to have a huge political will behind remaking our infrastructure in general so that it is forward looking and keeps us stable long enough to start moving into space. Theoretically we can do both, since out budget for both space travel and updating our way of life if pretty paltry compared to the one in the military that to me just seems like a violent hedge against the disasters looming ahead. The militarization option teeter between creating security and triggering WW3.

I hope you don't take this the wrong way, since you seem to be a person of good will.

But my estimation of the true threat represented by "global warming" is colored by the fact that the folks crying loudest about it have precisely zero interest in pursuing geoengineering solutions to the potential effects of climate change (some of which are actually beneficial, depending on what you're looking at).

Like a hammer searching for nails, the only solutions climate change activists are interested in invariably involve handing over the keys to the global economy for top-down management by a handful of highly undemocratic supranational institutions. I don't believe this is a coincidence.

>I hope you don't take this the wrong way, since you seem to be a person of good will.

Not at all, I like having these conversations here. Nice break from pink wojacks.

I agree with you on the military though. Realistically I think if the elites maneuvering for one-world-government aren't successful within the next couple of decades, they may well resort to the option of killing half of the world population.

Indeed!

>How will you live thousands of lifetimes per hours in virtual realities with a biological brain?

What if we already are, and this is the simulation

>4679546
Even though you seem like an utter, colossal faggot you're right on the money when it comes to possibilities. Of course I would probably be a bit more philanthropic and less of a retarded edgelord

Gee Elon, how come your mom lets you have EIGHT companies??