Buy PBL

PBL reached bottom today, good entry point, only up from here.

DYOR

>that book/publisher faggot coin
Do you even believe in a future where people still read things like books and stuff, user? And where can you trade for PBL anyways?

etherdelta

Coin just started pumping

I had PBL on my radar, seems like a pretty safe bet (but probably wont take you to the moon). But nothing to trade for currently. Well, we'll see what happens...

>bought in at 0.0009 eth

fucking kill me already. shouldve just taken a loss when it came back up

>etherdelta
fuck me, these guys offer a lot of shitcoins to trade for. Is this the only advantage of this exchange? What about the trading volume?

The reason I say DYOR "Do your own research" is because, if you actually read their whitepaper this coin has the potential for a easy 2$ to 3$, since this is only at 0.20$, this a safe bet. And yes, people read books and will read books, since there are more books being sold now than ever...

>etherdelta
worst graph in human history. And why is the code PPT and not PBL? There's something wrong?

yeah, yeah, calm your tits mr. rockefeller

fuck, wanted to post picture... pic related. Seriously, what's up with this? What kind of hobo exchange is this etherdelta? Where are they located? India?

I'm calm, but you want to be spoon fed... You have PBL if you actually pick it from the list... PPT is a different coin, I would advise watching a video about etherdelta, mistakes there can be costly

Hodl. I did the same fucking mistake. But it will go higher I guarantee that.

That's not PBL, don't buy there!! Yes the UI is horrible, but gems are found there since it's the first exchange for every ERC20 token

>You have PBL if you actually pick it from the list...
I think their interface is broken. At least in firefox. Seems to work somewhat in chrome? Fuck that exchange.. :(

>but gems are found there since it's the first exchange for every ERC20 token
I'd rather pass than using this piece of trash exchange. Absolutely no trust in this whatsoever.

Don't go in if you don't know what you are doing please, etherdelta can make you lose a ton of money if you don't use it properly, it's a p2p exchange, not the usual exchange where everything is simplified. Etherdelta is easy to use, but you have to waste sometime to learn it, just to ensure you are not one of those fatfingers buy orders

It's safe, it's a p2p market ruled by smartcontracts, there is no middle man.. but your choice

got it. thanks for the warning. So this is currently the only place to get some PBL? Anything else on the horizon?

>p2p market
yeah, that explains the shitty interface. Sounds interesting otherwise.

Cryptopia (less volume), keep in mind that this is still very early for this coin.

>Cryptopia
>interface also broken using firefox (chart zooming doesn't work at all)
>works in chrome
...I take it you guys all use chrome? Anything else I need to know about cryptopia? Usually I don't trust aussis, or their crazy newzealander bretheren. For obvious reasons.

I use Firefox quantum. Everything is fine except for ED, it's laggy and shit, but it's not the browser's fault.

I prefer etherdelta since I can use my wallet directly, and BTC takes a lot of time to transfer btw exchanges, but I never had an issue with cryptoopia aside their bad interface. Sometimes when you do the effort of learning this platforms, where the masses don't go (like yourself), you have the advantage to buy sooner at a lower price, don't forget that people like it easy, and the easier it is the more competition it has...

>I prefer etherdelta since I can use my wallet directly
this is a sound argument, indeed.

>people like it easy
Who doesn't? Easy is good. And it's not just about ease of use, but also about (general) trust in a platform, and your own actions there too. Sure, we're talking about funny internet monies, but still...

Ok, easy is good, but tell me one thing that is easy and makes you a lot of money*, you always have to try to go where things seem hard, the opportunity for a good profit is there.

*yeah crypto is still easier because it's not saturated, only a matter of time for normies to pounce

now you're just mixing things up. The "hard" part is the decision making, the trading. The "easy" part should be the tools to do so, as you intend. Software should be easy to use, and you, the user, should be/feel always in full control. There is no excuse for bad software/interface.