What the best coin to become rich in a matter of 5 years with only $3000?

What the best coin to become rich in a matter of 5 years with only $3000?

Tether, apparently.

Bitcoin Cash

I mean, do you really not know the answer or do you just want to be told again? Fine.
GO
BUY
THE
BIT
COIN
DIP
faggot

The get a fucking job coin

Obsidian, DYOR.

ICON. Korea’s ETH/Neo but they’re already way ahead. Real world products in use right now by 27 banks. Pilot programs and partnerships running at 3 Universities, 7 hospitals, and the list goes on and on.

Wait for it to hit exchanges in December and then be ready to make your move.

this desu. I mean in 5 years even if coins go up 20x it's still only $60,000.
you'd be better off putting away $100 a week into coins for 5 years to actually make something.

LINK sees massive gains on the horizon.

omisego

No contradiction between employment and crypto, and working doesn't make you rich, working pays the rent if you're lucky.

Nobody wants to engage me

Still bitcoin.

If you have lottery mentality buy up shit coins under a penny. Still better than playing the lottery. Pick 30 coins put in 100 each and then come pack in a few years and tell us how you did. Pickle Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!

Well then you're fucked aren't you? Your $3k isn't magically going to turn into 3 million and no shitcoin is going to change that. Why don't you work on making yourself employable?
Working gets you money so that you'll actually have a decent amount to invest instead of 3000 dollars.

If you are a risk taker, buy REQ. If they can deliever a friction of their goals, then REQ will be the start of a new moon meme standard

Don't see a reason for him to not invest 3k and then keep putting in money from his paychecks. Better to buy BTC asap, naturally - by the time he gets enough fiat to properly invest(which is how much in your estimation exactly? An amount you can really easily save only from some 9-5 job?) this amount might buy him the same fraction of a bitcoin. I'd say he ought to buy right now and then keep buying throughout the year.

>2017
>not getting a job and investing into crypto every week/fortnight

You're missing out, user.

Do most of Veeky Forums even have jobs?

This is the correct answer, my friends. As far as long term hodls go, ARK and XLM have kept me comfy during my breaks.

I didn't say enough to 'properly invest', I said a decent amount, which in my book is enough to make you rich using a realistic rate of return instead of praying for a moon mission. Remember that big return means big risk and OP will more than likely end up losing his money.

More concretely, setting aside $1000 per month is enough at 10% compound interest.

>More concretely, setting aside $1000 per month is enough at 10% compound interest.
Lol. How old will he be when he can finally afford his first lambo? Get real.

You fuckers think the crypto gravy train will keep on going and it may for a while but you're not going to keep making this much forever. It's very rare to exceed 10% for any substantial amount of time.

EOS looks pretty good. Also fuck bitcoin let the shitcoin die, buy the dip of a coin that has a reason to exist beyond just its name.

obviously link

wait a day and u can get a shittone of bitcoin hahaha

NONE OF THEM CRYPTO IS OVER

Ecc. It's at 2sat rn so the only way is up.

50% ADA
50% STRAT

not even kidding. Go.

Best way to invest is Coinbase right ?

just put all you got in ADA thank me later.

blockcat

stop shitting on the street, pajeet, and i'll thank you right now.

You're smart not to have spent your money. You're smart that you've actually put your question to the pack. Even though it is a forum, it is a sign that you are willing to do some research before making an investment.

If you're so risk adverse then why take the risk in the first place unless you are prepared to lose the $3k ?

Here's what I would do.

Take 30% of your wallet. Spread the risk. Look for other options, other than crypto. Look for businesses that could be going for an IPO or businesses who are buying part of another company. There is some good, solid data out there. Me - I am looking at businesses who are looking to float, or buy the subsidiary of someone else, e.g. O2 is looking to restructure, Tesco is looking to offload it's banking arm to someone etc, etc.

Who the hell is not prepared to lose 3k? If you aren't you don't have funds to invest. And other than that, anyone who invests anything he minds losing is a retard who deserves bankruptcy. Basic.

OMG

Every penny is a prisoner, but they just don't need to be kept all in the same cell-block.

Other than that, this thread is bait...

Ark obviously, will be global mass adopted currency that allows regular people to access all the services of the blockchain technology with one single coin

This guy gets it.
ARK is the best option and has the most potential to hit $1000 by 2020

How does it even work? If i want to cash say 30k can i do it just like i can do it with normal shares?

Ark my nigga.

Get a job to put more capital into crypto though