EVERYTHING IS CRASHING GENERAL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MlAlXF-tqkc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In celebration I'm going to go drive my car into oncoming highway traffic. Anyone want to ride shotgun?

Hey faggot, wanna take a guess what isnt crashing??

You know what that means, right? Get your wallets ready to buy soon. Don’t lose this chance. Who best predicts the floor wins. (But we all still profit).

Everything is double digits red in my blockfolio. RIP

WAKE ME UP

Substratum.

Transfer your btc to me first, senpai

CYA! I cashed out.

I've been exclusively masturbating to hentai of the character of Meg from Hercules for over a decade. You all niggers don't know SHIIIIIIIIIT about what real holding actually is.

Bye weak hands, you won't be missed!

Sea of pink wojaks. Time to buy in more.

I'm new to the crypto. Bought at 11k. What do.

Just storing value

BC is going to see a huge increase tomorrow. Big Bang Theory episode airs tonight. Tomorrow is the 1st. All the normies get paid. Figure it out for yourself.

Panic sell newbie.

>better than gold

Congratulations, you just got Bitcoin'd

yep, waiting for btc to hit 12-13k, then sell and go back into alts

Why the fuck do you assume they are going to portray bitcoin positively?

ETH heading for 315. Cap this.

It's already 413 mein cuck

HODL cucknuts, you missed the moon, now you gotta wait

So rare, irreplaceable and useful. Why it's pretty much internet gold

Already down 20% since yesterday.

>BTC goes up 7% then down 7%
>Alts go up 10% then down 30%

I seriously hope this Bitcoin shitshow will be over anytime soon.

kek im also new but not a retard that can't wait for a correction

WE BROKE 9K
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

Here come 9k. 8k in 15 mins

Not everything, user.

Pic related.

Went up from 5k to 10k in 2 weeks.

>Muh

Still hoping that bitcoin dies.

I JUST CASHED OUT ON A NEW BENTLEY
youtube.com/watch?v=MlAlXF-tqkc

lol

Hey guys I'm pretty new to stock trading any advice on where I can start?

go all in on link.
lambo land is here.

You moron i told everyone to wait to 3200 , you should sell now and invest latter to recover the loss.

How the fuck did you think it was a good idea to invest before december when people need money the most and cash out?

HELLO? BITFINEX?

WTF R U DOIN

>everything crashing
>Not shorting on leverage for ez gains

Never change biz

tether save us

i already cashed out tho

we found support REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The big players are cashing out lmao

*for now

It'll be like 2013, new floor between 2-4k. If it drops below 6k there is no doubt this is the case.

>cashing out to Tether

that aint how bitfinex works

finex is collapsing cause of TETHER!
not FUD

>bubble bursts
Oh, you don't say.

this looks like a good time to buy.

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

>bubble bursts to drop to value of literally 2 weeks ago

I OWN NOTHING WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO

buy, sell the dead cat bounce, then buy after it dips more

The call that saved bitcoin

Ride it out. Think long term. Only invest what you can afford to lose.

>bitcoin moons
>alts crash
>bitcoin has a slight pullback
>alts crash even harder

explain this bullshit to me

315, read properly

I'm mad as fuck about this too. I thought they would crash, but not as much, thinking I would even gain in satoshis. But no.

I should have just left it all in BTC.

Fucking shitcoin, can't believe I'm mad at bitcoin, but godamn if it's not a piece of shit technology.

This is why BCH or ETH or Dash or Monero needs to take the throne.

i'm stupid, i get it now, most alts are paired only with bitcoin, not fiat directly, or it's at least the greatest trading volume. so if bitcoin flash crashes, satoshi price of alts do not instantly change, so if you start looking at fiat dollar price of alts, they crash just as hard as bitcoin at that moment.

Why is watching BTC crash so comfy - even if it takes everything else with it?

>satoshi price of alts do not instantly change

But it does, it crashed even harder in terms of satoshis.

true...probably some panic sell domino effect then.

I don't know, I went all in on alts thinking they would not crash as hard as BTC, to make some satoshis. But it would have been better to be all in in BTC and just ride it out, at least I would still have all my BTC.
What the fuck is even the point of altcoins, goddamn.

Yeah I get why alts go down bc they're valued As a percentage of bitcoin but why lose more than bitcoin loses

BUY HIGH SELL LOW
I can predict general movements from watching shit shit for half a year, but fuck it buying at 10k is most retarded thing ever, buying at 11k is deflated brainlet wojak tier.

CAN'T WAKE UP

Hold, you retard. Hold for years if you need to.

yeah...i'm a stubborn hodler myself, but you can make a shitload of money in this market by converting all your shit to fiat at the right time.
it's just the way it is, bitcoin dictates the market because it's a gateway currency, if bitcoin crashes no alt is safe. guess i'll buy the dip, i have €10k on kraken ready to go.

Yeah, I thought it would be smart to go to alts, but I got fucked by that red dildo worse than BTC.

Taking money positions is smarter, at least while BTC is literally over half the market.

Newfaggies everywhere. This "crash" is nothing. Just stay in BTC you dumb fucking newfags and buy alts after BTC stabilizes. I'd be in tether but I dont trust bitfiniex.

>mfw daytraders actually keep on trading with this shit going on
is it balls of steel or just general idiotism?

>pink ID
OH FUCK

I have no idea, daytraders must have some kind of technique for trading in a bear market, or they are fuckin crazy.

Believer here - still surfing ada..

Kys dude
>bought at ATH
>hurt durr why am I pink wojack?

Day trader here, balls of steal. I can feel myself lose a year off my life every couple hours, though. But so far im up

i fucking love it, i only maake good trades in bear market

Because every rise is a bull trap right and you don't worry about fomo right?

Who knows may be a bear trap if this shit keeps going

It's the powerlessness, which results in an absence of responsibility, erasing the pressure to make money, because, well, you literally can't make money in this situation: thus making you feel comfy. Enjoy it while it last.

Fiat

Considering the risk of a crypto going down in bear market is significantly higher than it going up (which is what you need for it to be profitable), I don't get it.

Cryptocurrency gives us the same exposure as professional stock brokers to the absurdity of the global economy. In a couple mouse clicks we win the money three months of backbreaking work would earn, then in another flash we lose just as much. There is no way to keep believing the tale of a somewhat meritocratic world. So we end up a little more nihilistic, and BTC crashes feel rightful and comfy as everythijg is senseless.

I've only been shorting.

I prefer that everyone speculate on crypto - which is good than on real world companies and money.
Crypto is a sandbox to the real world speculation which is good.

They short coins I assume. If I had a brain I'd be doing the same right now but I'm on shittrex with an un-superverified account

There are 2 coins in the green right now. ACT and MONA. weird.

Oh okay, then it actually makes sense to trade in a bear market like that.

It's second name is BEARfinex for a reason. We are getting absolutely TETHERED.

Hodling in a bearmarktet would lose you money yeah. You can still make money daytrading.
>What is shorting
>What is scalping

This.
From January to November I was in trading to gain more BTC, now the mindset is to get more dollars.
Shorting BTC right now.

I got liquidated on a BCH long last night and then drunkenly did the sensible thing which was go long on BCH again fml I really must hate money.

sell now its not stopping until 4k

thiss

shot in bear long in bull

Not "everything". ADA don't give a fuck.

LETS KEEP GOING DOWN BITCHES, HOW LOW CAN WE GO??!??

NORMIES BTFO

Protip: we are not at the bottom yet, far from

MUHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA