Why do people assume that the Big Bang Theory is going to raise the price of Bitcoin?

Why do people assume that the Big Bang Theory is going to raise the price of Bitcoin?
What if they portray Bitcoin as a scam? What if Sheldon Bazinga loses all his savings betting on Bitcoin?

What if the price is crashing because info about this episode has already leaked?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jKS3MGriZcs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It certainly won't help anymore because normies that still haven't heard of Bitcoin will go to look it up and immediately recoil in fear about buying something that just drops $2000 in a day.

BigBang Theory will make BTC explode. I'm expecting 20k within a week.
>Show refers to BTC being 5K according to the trailer
>Normies 1.0 go out to buy BTC after watching the episode and see that, HOLY SHIT! ITS ALREADY DOUBLE!
>Normies 1.0 buy and the price rises. They tell their friends that don't watch this garbage about it, and how much it went up when they buy
>Normies 2.0 go to buy and see it's even higher than Normies 1.0, and flip out and buy in.
>Normies 2.0 tell more people, and the cycle continues

We'll correct hard once the FOMO ends early next year. But not seeing this as a short term opportunity is silly.

cant wait to hear him say bitzinga

bitcoin will crash to 5k by air time. you didn't actually think (((they))) were going to be wrong with their price on the show did you?

What if it doubled price?

I have no idea how it will portray Bitcoin, but definitely has to be in a way that they lose all their money, either in a crash or in an accident. Because or else they would be super rich and the show would have a paradigm shift, which it obviously won't do.

Because they're delusional ponzi scammers who obsess over any way they can get new money in the system because it benefits them since they got in earlier.

Surely this show is dead by now

God damn this fucking (((show))) is unfunny cancer.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jKS3MGriZcs

Ive got 3:1 odds on the phrase "JUST" in the show

t.baghodler

Does anyone actually believe they will paint bitcoin in a good way? 100% they will not

bitcoin price rises because of the belief that it will rise, so since people believe Bazinga boy will cause a price rise it indirectly will...

be on the lookout, big companies are shilling btc at the moment.

>"Waoh Shedlon, i found 6 gorillion buttcoins, worth over 17 billion dollars, on some guys computer, he doesn't know, don't tell his ex-gorlfrend Peney"
>someone tells Peony
>"guys it's not ethical to due that! i'm telling him"
>shows guy on 20 yachts with black strippers, sipping champagne
>"oh guys, just our luck"
>credits roll

>big companies are shilling btc at the moment.
shilling and buying

u guys realize BB has 16m viewers. all the news stations raving about bitcoin surely has way more than that.

lol

What we know of the plot is that they find an old wallet, but since they won't suddenly become rich for the rest of the show they'll lose them in a way or another.

>wrong letter in adress during a transfer
>lose the key
>get scammed
So it'll show how unsafe it is to have money in btc, but that you can get rich of course too.

Bazinga !

normies will only see how a group with a combined IQ of >600 fucks this up, they get scared and swear off putting any kind of money in it.

This

You can't just post that with no sauce mate!!

spot on.
This is now a a furry market

Sauce , feel like fapping

Or the story will just be that they only mined or bought 5 coins on a lark.

The trailer has one of the characters saying

>What are you going to do with your portion of the money?

So there's some not insignificant amount of money involved.

Font page of cnn.com right now.

That's a solid observation right there user, great thinking

Don't know the specific sauce for the gif but her name is Brittney White I think.

Black women are truly a disgusting monster in a human body.

Probably Penny will buy these on eBay instead of real BTC or she will destroy a paper wallet or something like that.

They won't drive any Lambo at the end of the episode, you can be sure.

Bitcoin Cash IS The REAL Bitcoin!!

$8500 sounds way more reasonable

The ex boyfriend is the one becoming a millionaire but yeah they won't be...

>tfw ready to buy BTC ultra low thanks to Big Normie Theory scaring away the normies

THANK YOU BASED BAZINGA MAN

Maybe this dip was part of the plan

mostly watched by zombies, so yea

Time to sell, boys.

Stuart and Zach are in the episode. Part of the plot: “…the guys thought they had an old bitcoin on their laptop that is now worth lots of money, but the laptop was at Zack’s, so they had to go there and get it back. The reason its at Zach’s, is because it’s saved on a folder on Leonard’s old laptop. He had given that laptop to Penny and she gave to Zack. The Lenny plot is rather funny, with no drama. Sheldon says something about how they all learned a lesson today, and Amy asks “What is it?”. Sheldon whispers “I don’t know.”

??????

Left out the part where Penny "jokingly" says she should have married the other guy instead of Leonard.

Not really, news ratings are shit.

leotard buys a lambo and drives it off a cliff
t. found a copy of the script

I gave up watching it when I saw cucos tits on the fappening. It took all the mystery out of the show for me. Plus the storylines and characters were getting tired... Mainly it was the tits.

It's a matter of public awareness. The more Bitcoin is talked about, the more people decide to eventually hop on.