Should i consider wasting 500$ on my oneitis (big tits; grew taller than me; 10/10) for sex...

Should i consider wasting 500$ on my oneitis (big tits; grew taller than me; 10/10) for sex? She thinks i made like half a million with butcoin when i am as a poorfag barely made a few bucks. Is pump&dump worth it? Still a virgin (19), how much does a hooker usually cost?

Sorry for the pajeetlish ; phone

> When LARPING on Veeky Forums takes her way to the real world
Bang her anyway and then tell her you lost it all on LINK and BCash

Definitely go for it. Pay 200$ and say btc crashed.

she's actually taking money for sex? how come

if you're thinking about using the money to convince her by buying her things and taking her places. you're in for a black pilling, my dude

Isn't that what everybody else does

>500 in shitcoin
>shitcoin moons 10x
>now i cen hev secks 10x!
Three minutes of below average sex (your fault) over nostalgia is retarded. 10x moons on big boy dips (right now) are where it's at.

Is she actually a whore or do you want to like take her out to dinner for $500?

Yeah i planned it like that, here in germany its kinda you fuck first and if that is alright you date

the fuck

the $500 are for taking her out after you fuck her? this is so weird. hibt?

I'm confused, is she a hooker or someone you're trying to date? Have you tried just getting drunk with her?

It's not that easy to pick the right moons. There's always the risk of picking LINK and getting Joost'd by fat Sergey. And don't tell me DYOR because for shitcoins it's just hype and nothing else.

It's still not clear if she's a hooker or a normal girl.

Since you're a virgin it's not worth to spend hundreds for a high-end hooker if you don't even know how to fuck. 100 EUR is more than enough.

Shes not a hooker; was planing on taking her out and keep up the image of being rich; pump&dump her.

This, use cheap hookers to practice and stop caring about sex, then get yourself a real gf that you can dick for free

I think she's a girl he knows who thinks he is rich and agrees to fuck him if he pays her $500, could be worth it if he's been dreaming to fuck her

Just take her out modestly. If she feels like you're trying to buy her affection, she will be less attracted to you

Well she didnt agree but she was asking me out after she heard about btc ---- literally no contact with her for a year

don't know dude. seems to me like you're in a slippery slope. say, if you're confident that you can use the money to end up fucking her, that's great. but you might get ripped off. go home with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. have you done something like this before?

Just how tall is she? How tall are you? When did she shoot past you?

Everything you've bought has crashed, what do you think is going to happen with even more volatile thing than shitcoins? Don't buy.

But she's agreeing to fuck you for $500? Fuck it, you may never get this chance again. DO IT OP. Smoke a little weed before, it will make it feel better.

Im 5'8 1/2 manlet mode
Shes like 5'9

Definitely do it, and take pics / vid and post here

if you pretend to be a rich guy to fuck a girl that's rape.

Will do

Oh shut the fuck up

Christ user, you're in gerfuckingmany. Just go to an fkk. Go to sharks.
Keep the funds, they'll grow.

no she's not. he thinks he can use $500 to convince her to have sex with him, somehow. next time he posts, it'll be in /r9k/

getting conflicted signals here, please explain

I'm greek and when I visited Berlin, I hooked up with three qt3.14 german girls in the 10 days I stayed there. Two of them even let me stay at their place for 3 days each, thus I didn't even have to pay for a hostel.

German girls aren't just beautiful and cultivated, they also don't have complexes and taboos with sex. Sex is easy.

And OP is paying 500€ to get fucked, and is also a local

lel you must be quasimodo or something

LOL a gold digger then. OP even if you end up in bed with her, will you know what to do? Trust me, practice first with a couple of low end hookers, then go for it.

Also, if you only have $500, how do you think you'll keep up the appearances of a lavish lifestyle? Pro tip: you won't, so she'll dump you anyway. Stay away from her.

Second was for guy below you

6 maybe 7 out of 10
Veeky Forums but bullying ruined my social competence

Pump and dump shitcoins
Pump and dump bitches

Stay strong boss

No intentions of dating her

500$ is too much then. You can fuck 3-4 hookers and learn how to fuck.

Go out for a couple drinks and see what she wants.

Don't pay for sex, you're rich now, sex comes to you for free.

They probably mistook you for a rapefugee. Berlin girls love brown cock so much the city is minority white in underage population. Capital of degeneracy just like in the Weimar republic.

>next time he posts, it'll be in /r9k/
nice

99% of berliners was white, bro

Not the next generation

Don't be stupid, Hans.

If you want take her out for a modest date, but don't blow $500 for a PND, nigger.

>paying for sex with a chick who is not even a hooker