Next stop 8200, 7000 or 5500?

Vote Veeky Forums

our ANALyst in our whale group has never been wrong EVER, he said btc will dip to 8600 after this minor pump, he says its going to keep dipping

>our analyst
whales have analysts? so whales are just a bunch super rich people being told what to do by one person? i somehow doubt it.

anyway, if its only 8600, than thats really nothing....

next stop 12500

might drop to 4K in a flash. Trust is breaking thanks to finex

18k-30k

I guess it will go to 8.5k, and you will able to buy some bitcoins at 8,1k. Support at 8.5k

final destination : 0

why is the currency of the future moving 15% everyday?

that's like a 3 year move in the euro

I don't think it will dip below 9000

Is it safe to sell all my BTC to USDT for now?

i dont think anyone can tell that user....

it wont dip below 9000. Amerifats are now awake trading

I think the nearest moderate support zone would be around 7500. Stronger support zone around 5600. If it passes below 7500 I'd look for a 10-20% drop and bounce, which seems like a normal range for most things but also for BTC when it is breaking support. So that'd be about 6750. Even at the higher end of 20% you're looking at around 6,000. That is above the other stronger, longer term support of 5600. If it dipped below 5600 there'd be a panic.

That is all speculating on if it approached that level though. It actually still has some moderate bullish signals, staying above 9,000 like some others are saying would keep it bullish IMO. I'd only buy when either it is clear that it is in a panic dip that breaches 7500 and I'd be looking int he 6,000s, or I'd buy if it re-consolidates and confirms it is bullish. Otherwise it's just waiting right now.

4k by xmas.
Dead cat bounce just finished. Now we drop like a rock.
>LEVERAGED SHORT

šta je ovo druže vrati most

Seriously you’re in every thread. Fuck off and die scamming faggot kike whore nigger Pajeet piece of dog shit

If I hear "dead cat bounce" one more time I am going to snap.

Say it with me. BULL TRAP.

A dead cat bounce is after a PROLONGED down trend. The cat has to "die" and fall a great distance before it can bounce.

don't ever talk about me or my wifes cat ever again

no dead cat bounce this time.
This will end in scammers being scammed and being heroes. It is time to clean the market

Below 5500 for sure, way below.

It will be a slow fall.
Whenever a support will be cracked there will be a bull trap and then fall below.
Slow and painful. They're giving everybody the opportunity to "buy the dip" but there won't be any dip, the dip will be every week.
Until normies will lose all their money FOMO buying or panic selling every bull trap or bear trap and lose faith in cryptocurrencies.

The bear winter will not be a bullshit.
When every one will forget about cryptos or see it as a scam/Ponzi with all the negative feedback about media and social networks, BTC will begin to grow again.

Good time to make money DESU. As long as you're patient and not greedy. I'd be looking at weighting heavier buys towards that 20% dip below support, heavier sells at around a 5% profit on the bounce (but always clearing before 10% because I wouldn't want to get caught on any steep normie panic cliffs), rinse and repeat.

7 year.

WEW i just found my old laptop with a ton of BTC on it.
Feeling generous today. Post your address so I can give you some.

It's not gonna go below $9k. Back up to $10k and beyond after the Big Bang Theory tonight.

cucking all those waiting for 5K

This. You faggots who are claiming it will drop to 4-5k are just trying to get normies to sell so you can buy pic related

fuck off

Definitely 6k

12poDBaGctXgji56DeMUCpVeyR1nuchdT3

Please user, I have children and xmas is coming

The average drop is 40 percent, so down to 7200 or so.

7000 but I will KMS if BCH doesn't get decoupled from this dip right now!

pls mister

14SbW1RMLHQPho2kJqPNGponBQVcgMY6E1

If it drops to 7200 the panic mode will be too real.

>tfw Tether is going to bring down Bitcoin any day now
>tfw you maxed out your weekly sell limit on coinbase and your only option is to out the rest in tether

Please god let this shitty Ponzi stay glued together for one more week.

why don't you just go to buttrex, butfinex or butnanace?

1PpjteeAqrkN1Fk4JHwSMcudmEb3CmCGuU

thanks senpai you're a good investor

BITFINEX closed to US customers. Binance and Bittrex don't do cash transactions. Too lazy to sign up for kraken and I doubt I'd get everything verified and set up in a week anyways.

You can't cash out and just keep it in a GDAX wallet or something? My account size isn't so big that I've ever completely cashed out and hit a wall, but I always figured that limit was for withdrawing from the exchange to your bank.

19Nqry7oxJ4AU5LrH35zgJt8WcrYSW6dD8
Fake and gay wont deliver

you want to fucking cash out before alleged crash so just go to one of these exchanges and put everything in usdt.. move it back after a week when you want to sell/cash out.

>Bitcoin dips
>Try to cash out to save my money

7400-7700

This is what im thinking 4 - 5K maybe as low as 3 but i doubt it.

can this lad be trusted??

It's dead cat bouncing back up this minute, it's almost at 9500.

Smaller markets move faster brainlet

Listen to this guy je gets it. It's like psychological warfare. They have plenty of money and time. You need to ne patient. Buy the dips and hold

rub that red nipple, send bitcoin, thx
1GFe3owLNi6qTi3bz98yn44kHSoS7WhixM

Jew detected

1A1HaPzoz7devjw2F9vPMhQKvyz5YWxyDX

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU PATHETIC IDIOTS, GO POST A PICTURE OF YOUR ASS OR FOREHEADS YOU FUCKING LOSERS

seriously where are the fucking mods? why aren't those filthy beggers getting banned?

Fine
1A1HaPzoz7devjw2F9vPMhQKvyz5YWxyDX

1BzxqtfFruwwi48FPK7FmJFqpTUuswL6rU ty senpai

3k. Then dead cat bounce. Then below 1k.
Screencap this

Ill bite because no money
1DfwL5L6ePEiLqP7kzjimxBWhQ8XFnnsim

muh favorite dip

i just want to that this drop in BTC for all the glorious wojaks . its been special.

0, the real Bitcoin to the Moon

it's 7k, bounce to 8.5k, then back to 5k in january

1GcgDTw1yncWiUz9DwzopBNDyyibXW98ty

Be real!

>biz price predictions

here we go again

Tldr. What is this fucking graphic?

Dubs it drops to $4200

>the only response to bubble accusations and unsustainable, unnatural growth is to point at the price going up
wew lad. Why don't you just invest it all in Bitconnect? You'll make a lot more gains that way.

1Lje9SnEgEymyxtzy8YGb2Q49eBnANEgjg

thank

BITFINEX IS PUMPING AGAIN BUY BUY BUY BYE10k INCOMING

I really want it to crash to 5k, but its probably going for 7600-8200.

1Lti5QxFbJ64QUCrytKkfQpAoqvSbTYR3N

its going back to 10k now my friend. should've bought at 8800

Do you want a pic of my ass? Free.

How fucking gullible can you be? Holy shit
You probably think it's going to 1 million a coin by 2020 too right?

Dear sir,
3L34TajK1rWUFfnSNk8GBfZmcvoMhRG7aD

nigga i just killed a wasp with my bare hands you really wanna fuck with me? when i tell u to buy you fucking buy

t. first day on Veeky Forums
its already going down, not a single sane person would buy now to hodl it, only fomo idiots that bought in at 11k might be this stupid, but i guess they learned their lesson the hard way already

I just found my flash drive with 478 BTC on it back from 2010. Dubs gets 1 BTC, trips get 2. Quads get 3. Sharpie in pooper with timestamp will get you 0.1

roll
1QHpqqA6wBazH5ZdGDAGTntwTN2bQKvb5P

17Ppsmis1xabBnRckoH33nv1X9dgsAKbS9

Check em

rolling

Quit falling for this Veeky Forums

wait fuck i wanted to use the FUCKYOU address

Dubs x100 will determine the new bottom. Check'em.

will user come through on this roll?

i just found a flash drive with 478 nude pics of your mom from 2010. Dubs gives me 1 BTC, trips gives 2. Quads deposits 3. Sharpie in pooper with timestamp will get you to owe me 0.1

>digits on slow boards
shameful

uhh

that was just a bear grills.. it's gonna break 9600 and 9700 soon.. better buy in faggot or lose your money

Just to crash to 9k an hour later? Buy high sell low indeed.

1Lje9SnEgEymyxtzy8YGb2Q49eBnANEgjg

bitcoin for kids with initial d as a guest star

WHY THE FUCK IS EVERYTHING CRASHING

nothing is safe anymore, h-hold me Veeky Forums

Please I am so poor
Email it to me at : [email protected]