Oldfagbiztard HELP!!!!!

You said we were going to 15k!

we are.. just not this year.

It reached an ATH of 9000 dass ago. Keep it together weak hand user

>Old /biztard

Clearly a newfag, claiming to be one of the few here, seeing your current situation.

Get out.

He’s asking oldfags for help you termite

Even so.

Get Out.

Found the actual newfag.

Imgivingyouadvicetogetoutofcryptonowyoufucks.

We are going to 14K. lol. You have yet to feel pain. I have been underwater 60% in pretty much all crypto at one point or another, and survived three Bitcoin "Crashes". It is not a loss unless you sell. patience, Grasshopper. For everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under Heaven.

perfect
the idea has been planted
just as planned

>the ride will never end user

oldfagbizretard here. we are heading to 15k tonight

>/biz's current TA employees

Listen, kid. I've been on Veeky Forums since 2005, and on Veeky Forums since 1997. Why don't you go back to r*ddit

>sell its over

that was the best moment to sell though, look at that dip

Can you give us a quick rundown of that?

Who has shown the Oldfag Light in the Night Sky? Do not bother him unkess it is an absolute Emergency. There are Nuclear sites to be infiltrated and destroyed in Korea and Iran, and Intel is needed there. He will report in here as he has time.

only a newfag would say something like this.

The larping is getting out of hand.

Check the trip for the real Olfag. Please do not post in my name again. It would be a shame for you to come to the attention of Wetworks. Capisce?

Take it easy, Wetworks. I have a few minutes for the lads this morning.

Hey oldfag, can we hit 20k by the end of the year?

wow. we hit a new ATH or ledditors today

is the dump over? or is it going to fall below 8k later?

My gaze has been elsewhere for a couple of days. let me return my gaze to Crypto, and see what I can cypher.

You're not a trader until:

- you've lost over 50% and still hodled in the middle of a sea of pink wojaks

- you FOMOd into buying ATH and then FUDed yourself into selling seconds before a 50% flash rebound

- you've been raped by koreans, chinese, gov, wall street, media, exchanges, whales, shillers, scammers, bcash, chainlink, your beloved pnd group, aliens, blackouts and your own bank

- had your exchange betray you when it mattered the most

Some lessons you just gotta learn the hard way ...

THIS !!!

Welp. Still analyzing a lot of data. There are a lot of major forces at play here. To quote a Proverb "One has been put over against the other, so that all come to naught. No one is winning. No one is losing in this power struggle atm. It has been fought to a stalemate. It could be tipped one way or the other with the brush of a Butterfly's Wing. I am that Butterfly, and have to choose. I must meditate. A soothing hot bath with magnesium sulfate, and a tumbler of scotch, and I will get back with you.

I will say this before my meditation; According to patterns, the most likely scenario is this is the bottom. the next most likely is that we will have a dip to the $8,700 range before the full move up. There is a fly in the ointment this evening, and I have to discern what The Fly is up to.

How big of a player will Wall Street be? Will the whales, will *you*, be able to compete?

Sorry, that was meant for you actually, wrong quote

>Veeky Forums since 1997.
Sounds like you were also a Lebron fan since he was in college.

What meat there was to be harvested, has been harvested. Two Men shall be winnowing wheat in the field. One shall be taken, and one shall be left. The one left is the Hodler. The one taken was the one who sold. He was Grist for The Mill. The Harvest is nearly complete. New Grist for the next Harvest is coming in tonight. I must bid you all farewell for a time.

I bought at 8k3 so 8k7 is not much of a problem
And i want to ask you:
Has TA have ever been actually work before, in crypto? Because i see, most of the TA is inaccurate
If i want to research a coin, what kind of info/ data should i look into?
Talking about meditation, how long should i meditate? And is it helping?

So Mote it Be.

What he means to say is that his big black dick lover is coming over to deposit bucketloads of semen in his asshole which he will thus continue to hodl in there with a buttplug while the negro man leaves after eating toast.

>this fucking faggot LARPing AGAIN

Your first mistake was listening to that LARPing jackass

RIP.

>larp larp larp
If you are who you say you are, bitcoin is exactly meant to get rid of people like you. Since you're not, you're just another faggot on the internet.

>*pulls up my big boy pants*
> So Mote it Be.

Fuck, this entire fucking act deserves an Oscar

You should do that to all the pump dump faggots. I would love to see just a giant list of dox so just the idea of them shitting themselves in fear would be ever so wonderful. Mad respect bro.

lmfao faggot

Hello Newfriends.

Run along upstairs now, Children. Mum has tendies ready. Wouldn't want to be late for your guilds WoW futa RP on Moonguard. Yes, I am inside your computer.

I won’t mess with the hornet’s nest anymore fellas

Good luck faggot I have Norton

Bought OMG and got fucked, there goes college savings cause Mr Orca didnt show up..yeah just wanna rub salt on other people’s wounds by doxxing.

Jokes on you faggot i'm behind 200 mcdonalds.

Just wanna put that out there oldfag, time to starve whilst skipping meals.

Mr. Orca showed up and pumped $1.38 climb in. Chart said sell at that point. There are many who held. It is not a loss until you sell. Did you make yourself Grist for The Mill by selling? I held a lot of coins through the algorithmic crash. I had more important matters to tend to. They will return, as they always do. Except for Link. : -)

>its not a loss unless you sell
>they will return
Wanna know how I know you're full of shit?

And I have said time and time again, DO NOT INVEST WHAT YOU CAN NOT AFFORD TO LOSE. DO NOT INVEST WHAT YOU CAN NOT AFFORD TO LOSE. DO NOT INVEST WHAT YOU CAN NOT AFFORD TO LOSE. DO YOU HAVE BILLS COMING DUE? DO NOT INVEST THAT BILL MONEY. PERIOD. THERE COULD BE A NUKE NEXT WEEK, AND THIS SHIT IS ALL GONE.

Had to sell at a loss cause im a college poorfag. I cant fucking survive otherwise

thinly veiled beggar detected.

Nah man, i dont want it. Fuck off

Do you have over 300 confirmed transactions?

quality b8

Watch out bro, he's threatening to hack people's computers who make fun of him

Stephen Paddock was not any of the shooters, you dumb Motherfucker. I knew his Dad back in Sunnyslope when he was knocking off Valley National Banks. You are one Dumb Motherfucker. You have no clue what happened. Do NOT SPEAK OF WHAT YOU DO NOT KNOW. Now I am angry. That is not good. It has been a very long time since I was angry. It took a long time for my associates to clean up the last time I was angry. I am going to take a sabbatical from this board for a time. There is always a reason for the work I do. (you) being a waste of skin is not one of them. Moving on.

Oh fugg man; I don't want to get raided by seal team 6 like that exchange that ripped the LARPer off for $1k

>he doesn't know what a meme is
>he gets angry on the internet
>he thinks anyone cares
>he has "associates"
You're a newfag and a nigger, nobody should take you seriously.

Look at this fucking LARPing faggot

Some kind user posted a bunch of Sanji pics in this thread recommending Veeky Forums to buy at 8200 on Nov. 24th; whereas this fucking faggot says "the intel is not conclusive".

Why you even wasting your time and energy to answer them basment trolls?

btc going up again. it this temporary? i cashed out at 10.7.. getting close.. should i buy in again?

I've watched this LARPer make bad calls in the past. Despite this, he still has a mouth-breather followers like this .

Veeky Forums should try Sanji instead

I was there. Toward the end of the thread, oldfag said he was wrong, btc was getting ready for a spike, and handed the thread of to your trap faggot. Trap faggot changed his mind as well to stay in opposition to oldfag, and said not to buy btc, it was goin to traade slightlly diwn and sidrways through the weekend. Fuck off with that slective screenshot bullshit.

>lying on the internet

I've seen this guy not making the calls but fucking act on it - it's fucking weird - I've seen his action on POWR from .28 to .66 and btc from 9k to 11k(he said 14k here we go but still - smart money moved out at 11k)...

forgot pic

>he was wrong
>I can't confirm it was him
>I believe this man can move BTC 2k
Holy shit.

where is the floor on BTC? That's all I need to know :)

5-7.5k

Yes, you are lying on the internet. With that post, he was saying he was not conducting any btc pumps that night. He had been promised the Koreans were coming back for more BTG that night. I had made 48% on it the night before, so I bought in again that night. He found out the Sorks flipped on him, and told us in time to bail down 4%. It was the one time he was wrong out of hundreds and you faggots have to get mi8your mileage out of it, plus fabricate total bullshit on top of it. Fuck off and go follow tone batting 58% or Teeka batting 72%.

You guys are too bearish short-term desu. I think it will dip down to 8.2k +-250, followed by a recovery bull that may reach ~12k; if the recovery bull doesn't cross 10k then the following true bear market will probably bounce at 4-5k otherwise if the recovery bull is stronger it will correct at 6-7k.

No guarantees; just an opinion straight out of my kitchen. The overall market direction is bearish, so being long is riskier than being short.

>following anyone's trading advice
That's why you'll never make money at this game. Lunch is on me.

Retired Intel, Basement Neet Faggot?Decisions, decisions.

>be user
>read linked thread
>realize retired intel faggot is full of shit
>realize basement neet user was 100% correct and listening to his advice would have lead you to buy at 8200 right before the massive bull rise to 11k
>have newfound respect for basement NEET user, and realize the same qualities lie in other basement NEET anons like myself
>become a succesful NEET with self-confidence

What, a 1300% bull run in a year isn't enough for you?

> Quality user visits board
> kindly shares insights instead of shilling crap or promising fake airdrops for dubs
> makes things interesting while respecting those that respect others

> brainlets throw disproportionately more shit at him for no reason

WTF is wrong with you people?