How fucked am I?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcal.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Id think u are too spread, just hold, what price did u buy in at

Oh no, you lost soooo much money. You'd pay that much in fees trying to cash out -- hardly the end of the world.

Just bought the XMR and ETC.

Bought NEO @ $41.
Bought OMG @ $9.10

>ETC
why?

r u a newfag

Keeps swinging from 24h low to 24h high. I thought it might be worth a shot? :(

No xmr? Do you hate money user?

but but but i have 1 xmr senpai

Get more. Nice trips

Sonnnn, why. in. the. FUCK! do you only have 5 OMG??

I bought so high :(

What's the news about OMG? Why is it noteworthy? No one here seems to care about it.

That's what I thought.

if youre a fucking retard and sell at a loss then youre fucked.

so heres a little tip, dont be a cretin, wait and youll be fine.

What coins should I be buying and HODLing?

seeing how you only have 900 dollars invested, I suspect you're going to be fine, at most you'll lose just under $1k which is nothing

> 0 VTC
> 0 ETH

Seeing how $1k is nothing to you, why don't you send me some coin

VTC & ETH

Get rid of that plebbit-tier NEO. Still massively overpriced. Put it all in OMG and hold through spring

why do you two disagree?

Monero and ZenCash

Why you over

explain yourself

could be worse.

Monero and ZenCash are privacy centered coins with real world applications. Vertcoin's supply will decrease next month. Ethereum still has alot of room to grow and great potential.

went to buy 1 ETH on Coinbase but there is a $17 fee. fuck that

Research every single morsel of information you can get on OMG.

If you don't conclude you should be 100% in OMG you don't deserve the moon

OP you're not going to make it, I know this is used a lot but you're literally buying coins that already pumped in the last couple of months. You're not playing this crypto game how you're supposed to play it, especially with only less than $1000. Listen I went from $1300 to $6000 this month. What you need to do is stop buying those coins, they won't give you much, you need to find low marketcap coins and go into them and make 200%+ regularlly. I did this with NULS POWR and many other coins for multiple 200% 300%. Those coins won't give you those gains. Take this advice as you will. You're going to keep bleeding your tiny amount of money away. I'm a trader, you should become a trader not an investor because you hold little money.

Well that's nice. There are a low of low market cap coins. Nice of you to have a crystal ball to know which will rise. Care to share how you are able to tell the future?

depends on your risk.

less risk top10 coins, more risk top 20, more risk top 30

common sense

I'm just an expereienced trader, there's too many things to teach to you so you can know which coins will pump high, so I'll just spoon feed you the coins right now.
Just to add onto this I strongly recommend to become the living meme of buy the rumor sell the news, you want to make money right? Then do this for massive gain and little risk. Sell before the news comes out, sell on the pre news pump, you're almost garenteed to make money this way. Take away the money from the people who hold, take away the money from the people who are too native to sell, take away money from biz for beeing greedy and holding though the news.
The coins I'll recommend are Vertcoin, sell before the halving. Substratum, sell before the beta release. Stratis, masternodes come out middle december. XLM Satoshi Pay launch on the 7th december.
EOS, this is a very strong coin that no one talks about on biz for some stupid reason, they're releasing their public Testnet RELEASE -Dawn 2.0 next week AND they're ahead of scudual by 4 weeks.

is there a good website that shows news timelines for crypto

coinmarketcal.com/
Also if you want to become even better, look for ICOs you know that is going to pump, that is going to be listed on Binance or bittrex. Biz hardly talks about ICOs, only when they get listed on these major exchanges, become the top trader and make money while bitcoin rallies or dumps and biz cries from their altcoin holdings. Hold a coin no longer than 4 weeks as you are a trader not an investor. I never held more than 4 weeks as I don't have time to hold that long.

also, just for the record, take everything you read on reddit, twitter, here and anywhere else with a kilo of salt.

anyone who claims to be an expert on this is talking a load of shit.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Son I hope you're just starting because that's a sad blockfolio

Literally first time I browses this board. What app do you guys use to invest in coins?

Sheldon go away

Funny

listen bud, crypto will not be nice to you if you have to ask shit like that, stick to 9-5

Coinbase for absolute beginners.

Thanks guys

how do i know which ico will pump

>He FOMO'd into NEO

Lmao. Dont worry, its only a matter of time until it its 100 dollars. Just hold.

This is my go to in crypto: if its not a complete shitcoin, never sell on a loss. It will eventually go back to the price you bought. None of those are complete shitcoins so just hold youll be fine

can i have a list of non shitcoins

Not him, but when do you know is a good chance to sell?

For example, in the coins you listed, when would you sell them instead of holding?

cents and pennies

Go to coinmarketcap and look at the coins in the top 20 to 50. Not shitcoins for the most part.