IT'S OVER EVERYTHING IS CRASHING DOWN WITH NO SURVIVORS

IT'S OVER EVERYTHING IS CRASHING DOWN WITH NO SURVIVORS

they'll be fine. just taking a nap.

>mfw been there, done that

who the fuck is selling?

This.
We've seen it all before OP. You're pushing old memes.

GVT is holding strong.

Wall Street pulling out. Enjoy baghodling

I'm not pulling out of ur mom. Enjoy ur little brother faggot

I remember feeling like this in July, numb to it all now.

buy the dip

Lets see how deep the rabbit hole goes.

What's causing this you faggots?

i'm going all in

Getting $15k from my parents to invest and really looking forward to BTFD.

SOLD 20% OF MY COINS YESTERDAY. I'M CHEERING. PLEASE, DIP MORE. DIP MORE!!

hi there newfriend.
its just regular market movement. itll be over in a week or two.
have a nice day.

The problem with bitcoin is the inherent transaction limit.
As soon as there is any market disturbance and a large number of speculators want to cash out, the system will freeze up TOTALLY. No one will be able cash out because the backlog will be hours then days and then weeks. At that point people will totally panic and even more people will try to cash out.
The system will DDOS itself to death and miners will start dropping out because they can no longer transact their rewards. That's the end of it. Sure there will last minute frenzied fix attempts, like increasing the block size, but this will only increase network cost and make the situation worse.

It's whales doing a RESET to the market

Also all the newcomers are selling at a loss

>look up the history of the crypto market for the last 7 months

Mommy! I want to invest! MOMMY!? College tuition is due, too! AND I NEED LUNCH MONEY! MOMMY!!!!

buy the dip, sell the rumor

AU CONTRAIRE MON FRERE

u are currently missing the new moonie run FOOOL

duh their getting out of btc to buy back in at 2.5k

quick Doc to the delorian! 2.5 k is only back in time!

Have some from mommy's huge milking bags

>The problem with bitcoin is the inherent transaction limit.

>he doesn't know about 100GB blocks with graphene compression
>he doesn't know about moore's law

>100GB blocks
That's literally where we're heading.

Somebody pump BCH to 1400 USD so I can close the long I idiotically placed drunk last night.

the state of you mate

laugh at this man

SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

lmao what the fuck

EOS holding steady. BUY

RIP CRYPTO
2017-2017

>tfw there are people that aren't gonna buy now

Lmao

If you didn't cash out in the past week you're a fool.

The whole market will be bearish for at least 2 months. Who knows how low it will go and whether this will be the black swan event which reveals the Tether scam...

stop being a bitch. transfer some cash to your exchange and buy more. this is a normal ShakeOut cycle. It always happens when the whales cash in and the ne fucking stock or investment. By when it's red cell when it's green. Or just buy when it's red and don't sell until your millionaire. You and I both know that you are more than willing to go spend at least $50 tonight or tomorrow just to try and get some head from a chick or a dude. call it "dinner and a movie" or just fucking a hooker. eat a tuna sandwich instead and spend that money here.

Lmao, i just left my money in POWR as a safe haven, didnt expect it to go up 10%. Everyone is losing money, but im just sitting happy..

bullshit, you seem new to crypto

remind me what happened in previous dips after periods of significant growth....

OH MY GOD IT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING, SELL RIGHT NOW AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL