Muh TA is a meme

>muh TA is a meme
See you at 6k bitches

show proof of 6k bottom then

Not OP, but here's your fucking 6k

woah easy there user, wtf u doin? delet this picture, linear scale is best.

DELETE

Also not OP, but here's my take.

Its already recovering with strong volume. Stop the FUD and jump on the no brakes train to outer space

>1 min candles

bulltrap

Here's my personal take. rate my TA?

sorry niggas we're just on a slow, downward staircase back to 5k.

Looking great, man haha.

Wanted to share this too. I don't think this is the end of BTC or anything, but I do think we'll see between the two bottom-most red values before we see the values I have in green on this chart. We'll at least see near the 6k range before we see sustainable green values, I should say.

>FUD
Are you kidding? This is not fud! It's based on historical BTC's movements, look back into the chart of 5K and see that there is not much difference.
And it's good that BTC has this retracements! Btc can keep going up forever, it needs correction and it's healthy, why is that so hard to understand?

It's true. If it didn't do this periodically, there's no way I'd have any money in it. first support test would be back to initial value if that were the case.

You will make it
Everything points at a correction to 6K, but first, if everybody expects the correction and acts accordingly, we might not see it as it becomes rational to move against, given the necessary funds, and second except for the bots, everyone in this market acts emotional. Currently TA is good for orientation but wouldn't bet too much on it.

So everybody expects it to go to 8K and wants to buy at 8K because they think it is cheap....

When that happens then it never reaches 8K, it reaches 9K and leaves everyone waiting for a dip that never comes.

It already touched 9K 2 times and bounced. There's a hard limit there, just buy and wait.

Am I going to regret not buying at 9K?

In order to reverse this downward movement, it need to have a strong upward movement, not just bounce from a price twice.
The first time it bounced very strongly, this time is not that strong, so 9k will likely fail.

Yes. Coinbase just had the most newly registered users sign up that they've ever had. They're all waiting to get their money in the fucking system. You've got like a week to buy this dip before they do it for you.

omg everyone talking about past corrections @ $4000 @6000. both of these were during times of great fud. China ban, hard forks and segwit uncertainty. What fud is there today? I haven't heard anything bad except 'we broke 10k!' this is the correction you're seeing now. only up from here until next fork.

honestly just sell your bags to me but I honestly advise everyone to hold and/or accumulate as much as possible. good luck

8 K seems like a minor resistance, but it also represents a beautiful opportunity to slaughter some sheep. Who knows user, TA is just a sophisticated version of Voodoo

And what news took BTC to 11k?
Markets are irrational, or very logical seen from a charting perspective, whatever. This dip is maybe just because the muh psychological barrirer of 10k, doesn't matter, but TA is giving us some good guides anyway.
I sold at 10.5k and I'll wait a little longer before going in again.

what concrete circumstances are needed for this pattern to repeat, or is TA just magic voodoo

it broke out, so the channel is invalid