I don't know what all this FUD is about with the Big bang theory episode...

I don't know what all this FUD is about with the Big bang theory episode. It's literally gonna bring bitcoin go back up to at least 10k within 24 hours of release.

> only 20 year old nerds watch the show and they already have crypto

My mom and grandma watch this show and eat the shit up. This show is not funny and is not even smart. Sure it's about supernerds but American Horror Story Cult doesn't only get watched by cult members. This show gets watched by middle aged adults.

imdb.com/title/tt0898266/ratings-all

Despite this being ratings of all time of the show running it shows that a wide range of people (most all of the viewers being the hardest of corest of normies) watch and respect this show for being the ultimate pop culture show. ANY person that doesn't know what bitcoin is will search it after the episode or during the episode I'm gonna post again tomorrow whether or not I'm right about this. The google search results for bitcoin will have a notciable spike after this episode airs.

Now to prove further that I have future predicting abilities I'm gonna take a stab at what is gonna happen in the episode before it airs. Let's see how many I can get right.

> Sombody is going to hear about the price and remember that they got some years ago
> Penny is gonna say something like "But you can't buy things with them" and Howard is going to respond "That's not true I have bought things like Drugs and Hookers" (hahahaha)
> A bazinga will be dropped and it will be hard and heavy. Maybe even a bitzinga but no promise there.
> Joke will be made about Raj being from India or wherever and how it can be globalized
> Sheldoncoin
> Blockchain gets poorly described to the normies
> Sheldon gets mad at the gang when they won't give him crypto

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.the-big-bang-theory.com/topic/7155-spoilers-season-11-discussion-thread/?page=171&tab=comments#comment-611691
videoserver2.org/live/vEqbTnyOJ1Q6X0420ns_Kg/1512095649/4d0fadca2686a2cdd4a4a6623212449c.m3u8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

love the big boy theory

> Litecoin or Etherum gets briefly mentioned as the punchline of a joke
> Some crypto celeb or some dude like Vitalik makes an appearance or at the least gets a namedrop
> Joke throughout the episode is that it seems like all of their work collegues already have bitcoin or you know they make it seem like normal to have
>Leonard goes up to some store or is at a restaurant or some shit and forgets his wallet or doesn't have money or just some dumb shit maybe he doesn't lose anything and just says it for the fake audience laughst but he will be all like "uhhh.. do you take bitcoin?" (hahahaha)
>Some sort of old voice recording or video or note or something will be shown revealing some sort of promise of bitcoin if it were to reach a certain price
>Penny invests and is like "so where are my gains?" or maybe she is like "so if I give you 10 bucks it can be worth 1k wowee sheldo or lenny
>Maybe an IOTA tangle namedrop and or an IoT name drop? (the least likley of predictions)

You'll see ATH is gonna come supah soon

BazingaCoin when?

tldr

Anyone retarded enough to watch this show is either retarded enough to already own Bitcoin or too retarded to figure out how to buy Bitcoin

I sold everything but my req this morning, have fun on the ride back to 3k losers it's gonna be so sweet

Nerds dont watch this shit. Were too busy doing nerdy shit to watch this garbage.

>Autism boy buys bitcoin ATH
>it goes down
>panic sells
>goes back up
>laugh track
>bazinga
>roll credits

Bazingacoin is too much of a joke

Sheldoncoin is just up the writers alleys.

>retarded enough to already own Bitcoin
>tfw to intelligent to hold bitcoin

Exactly. Bitfinex and tether are bringing this shit close to 0. It's going to be a bloodbath.

Bitcoin is going to be back above 10k within the next 30 minutes. Everything is going back up now!

Nice meme my dude

>Already own bitcoin

>Too retarted to figure out how to buy

That's why coinbase has been in the news recently telling and showing how easy it is to buy them on normiebase. People watching the episode aren't just gonna write fucking bitcoin into google retard people that watch bing bango theory are always people who THINK they are smart. So those people will go hard with like 3 google searches

> How much is bitcoin worth
> How does bitcoin work
> How do I buy a bitcoin

and with that the price will continue.

>Anyone retarded enough to watch this show is either retarded

Nice try, but you actually have to have a very high IQ to understand The Big Bang Theory. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Sheldon’s positivist outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike TBBT truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Sheldon's existential catchphrase “Bazinga,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Chuck Lorre's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Big Bang Theory tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid.

>but American Horror Story Cult doesn't only get watched by cult members
lel

I don't get why anyone thinks a shitcom episode will have any influence on a 150 billion dollar market though

It's not really the intial episode that is the key factor in this.

It's the fact that most people who watch will look it up

Then they tell their friends

Then some shit on like bloomberg will be like "Big bang theory on bitcoin? Last night comedy show The Big Bang Theory talked about bitcoin blah blah."

It's about the snowball effect that will come upon releasing even just the name bitcoin to the most normal of normies.

Big bang sucks yes 100% but to the normies it's still an every week thing

>It's the fact that most people who watch will look it up
They won't. Do you think people look up the large hadron collider when it was on TV? Bitcoin will now just be "that shit that was on the bazinga tehry" to some percentage of normies, and nothing more.

>Wanting to look up something called a large hadron collider compaired to bitcoin

It will be super duper likely for bitcoin to be searched in comparison especially when they talk about it's value. How did you hear about bitcoin and why did you bother to look it up?

>How did you hear about bitcoin and why did you bother to look it up?
I really don't remember, might've been /g/

Is there a non jewish actor in show?

pajeet

you guys are fucking retarded if you think they make bitcoin look interesting or good in the epsiode (((chuck lorre)))
probably will have the finest FUD crammed in there youll ever see

But think a little deeper. You hear about it wherever /g/ for example and just as you said it's just another word.

It's when you hear people hype it up or hear about how people have made millions or how it can change currency forever that really peaks curiosity in your brain. So much so for your brain to communicate to your fingers to type those seven letters into your keyboard B-I-T-C-O-I-N

The normies are gonna see this
Get hype
Tell their friends and family
Write about it on whatever message boards normies use
Potentially buy some with some excess cuck money that normies always seem to have.
Little kids that watch would potentially tell their parents about it where in some cases the parents would look it up,

Post episode and tomorrow will be ATH normie hours

Zion jews LOVE crypto
Zion jews run things
1+1=2

"On the episode “The Bitcoin Entanglement” – Sheldon tries to teach the guys a lesson after they cut him out of a potentially valuable Bitcoin investment. Also, a seven-year-old video reveals a secret about Leonard and Penny’s relationship"

Nothing will happen

What's FUD?
FOMO?

Saved

BBT was never funny. And if it was, it is just Friends 2.0 now.

Your entire argument is that normies will buy bitcoin.
What you don't realize is that will cause panic hands the next time btc drops by 15%

You DO realize it takes more than 24 hours to transfer fiat to bitcoin right?

Save my other predictions as well little bitch :)))

One of us is gonna get Bazinga'd

So you're saying that all the charts are 24 hours behind?

No you're not my daddy you can't tell me what to do

I'm glad you wouldn't spit on your daddy's grave weeb

What if they namedrop Coinbase?

FUD is like Elmer Fud. People are "hunting
a good deal.
FOMO is a portmanteau of "financial homo", finance guys that like to suck dicks in airport bathrooms.

probably the most accurate one here

>Penny is gonna say something like "But you can't buy things with them" and Howard is going to respond "That's not true I have bought things like Drugs and Hookers" (hahahaha)
How did that make me cringe so much?

Three friends of mine opened up coinbase accounts yesterday, I can't even tell if this is a bubble anymore or the USD / BTC flipening about to start. My coworkers grandpa is now buying coins. We are officially mainstream. It will get way crazier from here on out. Good luck to you all, I hope everyone is strapped in and prepared with an exit plan just in case. May the IRS have mercy on our exchanges.

>Portmanteau of financial homo
>FOMO
christ this forum is more retarded than I thought

Op here no lie

It made you cringe because it's gonna be an actual joke in the show just wait and see my dude.

This is exactly what I'm proposing. Mainstream is only just starting to hear about it. You can't get more mainstream level autism then blink blank theory

BTC almost at 10k as of right now which will be within 24 hours of release so let's see if we can even get it back to 11k

Watch the episode tonight instead of jerking off to naked girls that were drawn by asians. The show is trash but I can sit through the cringe to see how they portray bitcoin.

11k new prediction me

correct. this is why people say dont FOMO and buy the FUD

I was waiting for this.

He's joking dipshit

He's joking dipshit

remember to sell december 25th or 28th or so

the drop jan 1st will be fking surreal

Daily reminders about this:

1. Bitcoin is traded globally. The US is just a piece of the overall market, and it's not the biggest piece. Most of the market will never know that this was on some shitty American sitcom, because most of the market has no access to or interest in American sitcoms.

2. Public awareness of bitcoin in the US has already reached saturation. This episode will not "bring awareness" to something that is plastered all over the news (both TV and print) and everybody's social media every single day.

Assuming there IS an effect, that this episode actually causes anybody to do anything, it will be imperceptible.

It's time to shut the fuck up about this. It's a non-happening.

Why Jan 1st???

The second largest stock exchange is adding bitcoin next year that should bring some attention to whoever pays attention the market but isn't a top player so that should user.

I'm going to dump all my btc into xmr after this episode

Maybe christmas buying will be over and people who got BTC for christmas will dump.

bitcoin will do what Veeky Forums tells it to do

they'll call us bazinga millionaires in a weeks time

Op here on a fucking third device (First was school comp, 2nd mobile, and now I'm home)

Guess what my 10k prediction within 24 hours of release was correct so suck a cock.

> The US is just a piece of the overall market

Yes it is.

> Already reached saturation
> Everybody's social media

It has not even come close to reaching it's final form of saturation retard. If it was then more people would have undoubtly bought it because of how brilliant blockchain is alongside how bitcoin will soon (3-5 years time) have no more coins that can possibly be mined.

As for the social media you do know what cookies are right?

There is 0 chance with how advertisments treat consumers that everybody is getting bitcoin ads that is the shittest counter point.

Just watch what happens tomorrow. Maybe even watch the episode tonight to boost some IQ.

Big Bang Theory gets about 13 million viewers per week.

Coinbase has about that many users (possibly up to 14m at this point, since the rate of accounts is increasing).

If this episode prompts 0.25% of the people who watch it to open an account (and that's being maximally generous), that's about 30,000 Big Bang Theory accounts. And that's just "making an account". No telling when or how much money these people are actually going to put in.

This will be a drop in the bucket, at best. This is way, way bigger than a single episode of some stupid TV show.

Script was leaked weeks ago. Why are you even doing predictions?

forum.the-big-bang-theory.com/topic/7155-spoilers-season-11-discussion-thread/?page=171&tab=comments#comment-611691

Very vanilla. No alt coin jokes it seems.

new fiscal year: people wanting to sell at 10kish waiting so they don't get hit by the taxman when they file before april - + year to prep for taxes /consult w/ tax acct, etc before filing again end of 2018

>muh engrish, lemme rephrase
a lot of people are waiting till jan 1st + to cash, because that's a new tax year to declare those gains on (ie taxes deferred till after 2018, rather than end of this year 2017)

Oh I see

>there's an entire forum dedicated to the big bang theory

How do I watch this online? Someone please post a link.

would also like to know

was just about to ask this

ustvnow. might need a vpn if you're in america but i'm not sure, I only need to use it half the time

>5000 posts dedicated to season 11
>Shenny vs Shamy

here, niggers. you are welcome
videoserver2.org/live/vEqbTnyOJ1Q6X0420ns_Kg/1512095649/4d0fadca2686a2cdd4a4a6623212449c.m3u8

What the hell is that? A virus?

I honestly think the current rally has a lot to do with optimism about this episode. Once people realize that normies aren't buying it as much as expected, it will dip down again. I hope

Somebody please make a pink wojak sheldon, because I bet dicks for dollars this episode is going to end with him losing his money. (((Hollywood))) doesn't like goyim investing.

Script is already out, so you are wrong

when is it airing?

In ten minutes I think

buy rumour, sell news. BTC will be dumped hard when the show airs.

>Watch big bang theory to boost iq
Get a fuckin load of this brainlet

yup

Anyone know how i can watch this tonight?

it's not on there's wheel of fortune now REEE where is it??

0.1 eth to whoever finds a link

The BBT is going to pump BTC shilling is all I need to know. Have seen 15 threads today saying the same fucking bs.
>Opens short now.

50 mins

It's at 8

haha your id says it all

Thanks user, how can you find live TV links like this?

It started on the other streams, but not yours...

>only 20 year old nerds watch the show and they already have crypto
Nerds are known to be intellectual.
No one with any level of intelligence and self respect is watching this tavistock/propaganda garbage

Normies aren't even going to be able to get themselves onto an exchange lol

Oh shit OP

except coinbase is 100k new users per day so...