Blockfolio thread: actually rate edition

Let’s provide actual feedback and advice along with your post.

I’m aiming for the 1 BTC 5 ETH 10 LTC meme and slowly accumulating to that point.
As for now am I too diversified? Should I just keep adding to these alts as well? Any others I should be on the lookout for?

Not pictured is 1k QSP

Don't think LTC, Link and Neo gonna have a huge effect in the next months. Don't fall for the "LTC got more gains since last year than BTC meme". And don't let me get started on Link.

Too many coins.
Choose 4 coins and split it wisely.

-Power Ledger sucks, if it pumps ever again get it out.

-Pick either Lite Coin or Bitcoin between the two to see larger gains, diversifying those are redundant.

-Keep the rest how it is.

I feel somewhat safe in both LINK and NEO as I bought them relatively low. I think Link has found a bottom and most of my stack comes from that. I’ve ridden the LINK wave since it got listed on ED so I’ve still lost a bit to it, but I’m just gonna keep this and hold it for a while.

However as for NEO should I just dump those bags the next pump for bitcoin?

Does that mean Bitcoin is not going to have much action either? Or do you believe that LTC is gonna break it’s price pairing to BTC?

Went all in on NEO in antshare days, now I'm rolling my gas into small shitcoin investments while increasing my NEO stack.

Wat do with this bitcoin?

Should I go for the 1 btc hold too? Or put it back into LINK or another shitcoin?

Rate.

Just

Move the BCH into Ether and I can honestly say I am jelly, user.

Where should I move my ltc to? It's pointless...

XMR

Will I make it Veeky Forums?

Not shown is 8K DNT

Yes

What is this “Blockfolio” app?

t. Literal nocoin noob

Any tips for diversifying?

Blockfolio shitted out on me
Coinbase rejected my card and am waiting for gdax to confirm my bank to buy more coins

You might want to shift a bit of that money in XMR to ETH.

I want to buy more alt coins. I really like LINK and the community fighting against pajeets. The pajis get to me sometimes

Nice, how much did you start with and when? I'd probably buy some btc if i was you though

power ledger lets people sell excess electricity. It will create an abundance of energy and we wont need money when there is an abundance of electricity which can create an abundance of fuel for other work like agriculture and building

Is this an app you can use to buy all crypto coins?

Pls rate

Rate me. Just started. Will receive 10k xmas bonus, where do I drop it?

Honestly 10/10 this is my goal portfolio

Only thing I am thinking about adding is XRP or NEO or some other asian shit. Not sure what to think about XLM either.

think ltc and btc will pump in Q1 18 again, actually think Ark is the best bet till then. Neo could moon any time so i guess hodling isn't too bad. Link just finds a new FOMO everyday i wait for news or signs of trend reversal.

Rate me please.

over diversified imo
shit except for neo
ETH will die next year imo
Lambo rocket
>Ark
Not happening

alright now rate me.

solid
initial investment?

Just started a month back.

Hi guys, thoughts ?

1/2

Welcome to the JUST club.

got into this late august with 1k euro but dropped in 9k more from september to october when xmr was really low and another 3k euros just before this mad bull run so about 13k

I'm looking to get more "eth" like tokens such as neo since I feel like I lost the btc train, and I already got XMR for a "currency" like coin.

Drop it on some sub 200$ Monero if it dips any further. It's a more medium-long term hold because they are close to implementing multisig and having a hardware wallet for the coin.