I bought high and sold low but my account balance has gone down? Can someone explain please I'm a Crypto noob

I bought high and sold low but my account balance has gone down? Can someone explain please I'm a Crypto noob.

>Veeky Forums

try again and report back, desu

Did you make sure to sell at market price both times?

is this bait?

is this b8?

Love that crazy guy mirroring in the goggles!

I think so, i just put in the price it was currently at on Bittrex and sold. It was definitely lower than i bought for.

No, Im just looking for help. I want to carry on but dont understand so im put off for now. Posted a thread here on Monday and the guy that was posting told me. I bought in at 10k because everyone was saying it would crash and sold last night.

if you buy a car for $5 and sell it for $3 do you have more or less money?

if you sell for less than you paid for it, you lose. just buy it and don't fuck with it unless you want to purchase something with it. it will go up in value on it's own

Fees?

>I bought high and sold low

LMAO always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says. I mean, really, you should think when you do something. If you buy high and sell low you lose money lol. Example: you buy 1 BTC at 10k and sell it at 8k, you end up with 8k in your account, whereas you started with 10 grands. So you lost money.

To make money you have to do just the opposite, that is buy low and sell high.

Thanks for this, user. It's not the joke, It'S ThE WaY yOu SaId It

>but

how many layers of reverse trolling are we on now?

It’s because you didn’t deposit the Bitcoin in the proper account. Here’s the address: 1HbZqgs1n2dcswbF9VwCbb8zqbmFp8CMsz

Rachel is cute! CUTE!

Ironic Veeky Forums memes (always do the opposite):
>buy high and sell low
>you can't cash out
>altcoins are a good investment

i've lost count

Something must've gone wrong. What exchange are you on? I know bittrex has malfunctioning prices sometimes. You can try emailing their support and explaining what happened.

In any case carry on with what you're doing. The chance of it going wrong multiple times in a row is very small.

Is that a tranny? The hands, man.

You probably sold high Essence coins