I'm 22 and have never had a credit card and feel I should probably change that...

I'm 22 and have never had a credit card and feel I should probably change that. My friend recommended me chase freedom but my application got denied and the same has happened with 2 others

What card should i start out with thats easy to get?

neteller card

get one on the darknet you retard. why the fuck would you use one on your own name faggot get rekt from the debt and the uncontrollable spending you know you cant control you fag

capital one secured with $100 deposit
spend 10-15% of limit and pay off in full each month
after 6 months your credit will be good enough for an unsecured credit card which you should also use 10-15% and pay in full each month.

Is American Express decent or not?

What country are you from?

Net+ is not credit you fucktard

This. Just do this.

He isn't trying to get scammed on tor. Don't buy anything off there OP. It's been a fed honey pot ever since the fall of the Silk Road.

they probably denied you cuz you have no credit history

get someone to cosign you a credit card, it'll be easier to get accepted. you just can't fuck it up, since it'll bring down the credit score of the person who cosigned you as well as your own

I think it's overrated and only used to show off

you are retarded, one does not buy it on TOR you fucking twat there are cc-shops on the regular fucking web you moron

Where do you buy your ccs considering 99% of the darknet cc sellers are scammers?

amazon card

it's still the deep web since it has nofollow and u cant find it on motherfucking google

They have really good rewards programs, but they also charge the fuck out of the merchants for transaction fees which is why a lot of places don't accept it

Man I'm 26 and still haven't gotten a credit card. I gotta get around to doing that

jesus christ smarten up fucking script kiddies, noobs dont even know how to use google and search for carding forum

Link me to a site to buy? How in the world is it not illegal to buy a credit card that isn't in your own name?

Yeah I quit using the term "deep web" a long time ago. Not as many truly understand what it means.
Most people on here should though.

get the capital one student card, fuck that secured card bs you a big boy.

Yup I started with a junky capital one card I only used occasionally. After 6 months I was basically able to get any card I wanted.

Go into the bank you bank at. They usually are willing to extend lines of credit to their customers. Probably be a low limit card but your credit score should increase if you pay timely and you'll be able to request a higher limit. Never go past the halfway mark, you get a 500$ card, the max to you is 250. Use it and pay it same day. Bought a tank of gas, use the credit card, go home and pay it that night. Use it for recurring bills and pay that off Saturday!e day it's scheduled to withdraw. You'll have a high 700 low 800 score in 12 months

Go into an apple store and buy an iPhone X with Barclays financing. No credit needed. Build credit for a year and then apply for a bigboi card.

Go to your local bank and ask for a secured card. You will have to pay whatever your credit limit is (Say you want a limit of $500, you will need to give them $500), but you get that money back after 6~ months or so when they determine you're credit worthy

When they give you your money back, apply for a real unsecured card again and you should be approved