Any news on xlm?

Heard there was supposed to be a conference. Did it already happen?

Yeah it was reported to be a shitcoin

Hmmmm

I somehow ended up with 19000xlm in my bitrex acct. I have no idea how it happened or exactly when. I never bought it, so I assume maybe someone sent to my acct by accident?

Anyhow - its $1300 of free $$$ but I'd love it for this shitcoin to go nuts for a few days so I can cash in.

Wut?

yeah no one turned up

bittrex and others airdropped some XLM at some point in the past

>t.accumulating fudders/salty xrp holders

dead

I ended up with 48.7085605 lumen in my bitrex account a couple months ago, I still have it because I cant sell unless the price goes up to hit the min order... But I wish I would have got 19000

Wow never heard of that shit before.

Yes, the conference revealed to the world something, something, the devs are potheads, etc, etc.

the conference that had no recordings, audio or otherwise?

Pretty sure you are thinking of the asia chain or whatever it was called. that was like 30 different projects by different crypto groups... but yeah it was mostly cringy as fuck.

someone trying you, be careful, they will come to you, hope you invested them well

Hey y’all I’m going to pic related tonight, for the NEO / Stellar / Ripple founders meetup. What should I ask them? I’ll let Veeky Forums know the scoop tomorrow (or tonight if I can accumulate fasts enough!)

Why they put based Stellar with those NEO and Ripple shitcoins.

Going too

Ask if Stellar is or has plans to be involved with a project with Visa. and if they have any new partnerships coming up.

Please do let us know I'll take a pic of my balls for you

I’ll let you know, but you can keep the sack pics

topkek

holy shit me too

Ask how high XLM will go

Thanks
Your loss user.

Just started mooning!

Why? Announcement?

probably a pnd

Downtown getting some grub

Today’s volume is about $72 million dollars... when the real pump happened (1000+sat) they were doing $300 million 24hrs volume

Pnd?

pump and dump

IBM just had a commercial for XLM during bazinga stories

This shit True?

lol no

Haha I hate you now

It's on niggers!

it's true

they had a 15 second commercial for their blockchain tech, but not specifically xlm

it just so happens XLM is the backbone of their blockchain tech