K

how do i buy BTC with a prepaid visa card without paying $2k over what BTC is worth

Other urls found in this thread:

virwox.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BTC isn't even worth $2k, buy some xmas presents for your family. This shit is going to drop hard, fast, and soon.

go eat your dick you faggot

self bump important fucking question

Just use cuckbase like all the other normies.

coinbase doesn't accept PREPAID visa cards

Buy second life money then sell for btc

Coin Mama maybe?

Why don't you do a SEPA bank transfer?

That's not true, use prepaid before

Why would you call him a fag? Wtf man, you deserve no answer to be honest

Bitstamp
Cex.io

I've tried 4 prepaid cards and they all never work

prepaids have a cap obviously are you sure you are taking into accoubt coinbase transactions fee

put up a craigslist ad

Obligatory notice: CEX.IO is a known scam.
It's good if you only want to trade crypto but NEVER deposit or withdraw fiat through them, it takes months systematically and you have to keep fighting if you want to see your money back.

Localethereum and then transfer to exchange to buy btc idk.

What's the best option then?

Coinmama fees are ridiculous that he'd be lucky to get $25 on a $100 purchase

Bitstamp/GDAX or some other big exchange that's not known to be a scam is fine. Localbitcoin is good too.

If you're not sure just google for reviews. CEX gets dozens of complaints a day from people getting fucked over.

Gonna try Bitstamp then.
Thanks.

op, i know of a place, they accept paypal but charge a fairly unfair fee and theirs a 24 hours waiting period. But its how i got my first coins. I forget the name of it, im going threw my email to find it. Stand by

what country OP

I found it op, it's virwox.com/ just fallow the instructions. They should accept prepaid standalone or threw paypal.

US