I've been saving up for 10 years, waiting for the right time to invest in something

I've been saving up for 10 years, waiting for the right time to invest in something.
I'm sitting on 125k now, and starting to consider crypto.
Should I go all in on a promising coin, so I can retire early?
Any recommendations?
Serious responses only, no troll posts.

Other urls found in this thread:

safenetforum.org/t/project-decorum-wallet-release/18254?source_topic_id=8474
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Buy 25 $5000 prostitutes that look like Keira

>sitting on your savings for 10 years

If I was going in with that kind of money I'd be putting most of it into Ethereum. As it is I have way less so I'm gambling on Link and Ark.

Go all in on modum

Should of bought BCH at $300

I'd all in BCH long-term

> saved up $125K in 10 years
> asks Veeky Forums what shitcoin he should go all in at

nigger pls

beanie babies

You realize that if you make around 50k per year, and don't spend like an ass hole, anyone can save 125k easy right?

I'll help you out OP and will share this gem with you. Invest in the future that is decentralized social media and such. At a point in time people will retire from facebook like they did with myspace, but this time because of facebook is getting more cocky by the day.

Crypto will grow and so will decentralized ideas. That's why Project Decorum (small supply and dirt cheap) will go x50 from here at least in the next couple of years. Proof of concept already working and still under the radar, whilst trading on Bittrex. Read more:

safenetforum.org/t/project-decorum-wallet-release/18254?source_topic_id=8474

Crypto is in a speculative bubble. Be patient and wait for the inevitable bear market to invest. Same for US equities markets.

as a rule of thumb 1-10% of portfolio to cryptos

if you make 50k, youll pay taxes 20k and cost of living eats another 20k. saving is easy only when your cost of living is very low (no housing expenses for example) + you already have accumulated equites portfolio for example so you have multiple income streams

If you had deposited your savings into a 10% index fund each month you would have been sitting at $215k now.

Seriously though, put 80% in stocks, 10% in crypto (big coins only) and keep 10% in savings.

if you want to go longterm then invest in a coin with longterm capabilities. i should already mention that bitcoin is not that coin

id suggest monero because its completely anonymous, the other one is litecoin because of fast adoption rate and it got better tech than bitcoin.

ripple/iota if you feel like crypto is gonna last another decade

To add to this, if you keep up your current savings rate for 30 years you'll be sitting at 2.6 million. If you keep it up for 50 years, 16 million.

me on the right

10 years

Ur a big boy user DYOR

you'd have a shitload more if you looked into some etfs when you got your first couple grand

Why would you waste 10 years of work in a potential crash? Invest most of it in a stock/bond portfolio, read bogleheads for pointers there. Put something like 5k in crypto if you must.

gtfo and buy real estate user

Follow buffet advice honestly.

>if you make 50k, youll pay taxes 20k
Holy flying fuck burgers. And you have the gall to say europeans pay more taxes than you.

it's 10-11k here not 20

SALT, XMR, ARK

You’re welcome

easy come easy go, rite?

if mum and dad pay for everything yeah

What's this? A formula for wojacks?

Climb onboard young man.

Trust yourself man. Don't take advice here. Do what I did and read every whitepaper from coimmarketcap. Only took around two days. Now I know every single project and can keep up with the upcoming ones

1. 30% in Bitcoin
2. 40% in big market cap Alts (top 10 for exp)
3. 30% in high risk, high potential small cap Alts.

POWR, RCN, XRP, XMR, ENG

this

ETN