Big Bang Theory episode--The Bitcoin Entanglement

If only .004% of BBT viewers tonight sign up on Coinbase and buy a little BTC, we will see Thanksgiving-size gains.

Don't be a cynical asshole. Spread these memes. They will cause a real price increase if they go viral. It has already been shared on crypto pages like Crypto Traders and it's generating likes and comments faster than any other posts on the page.

Due to not enough comment karma Reddit is not letting me share images on /bitcoin and /cryptocurrency pages. If someone else could post this meme (or the one posted in the comment below), that would be great.

If this meme gets shared with a simple title like, "Will tonight's Big Bang Theory episode elevate Bitcoin's price?", it could become a top post.

If you don't think a top post on these Reddit pages combined with memes being spread and shared on Facebook and Twitter can't affect price, you haven't been paying attention.

Let's see if we can pump this as an experiment.

PS. I've already read the plot, it's not negative at all and characters are surprised by the fact that Bitcoin is now $5000.

Think about the effect it'll have when people look up the price and see 10k. This will be a much bigger deal than many are thinking.

Fuck you

can we please dump on the normies?

The absolute state of bitcoiners

I dont like the implications of this

This episode will be the beginning of the crypto winter.

Yes, exactly.

Fucking pump and dump on the normies. Let that be your motivation if needed.

BTC is way too volatile right now. I pulled out at 10,8

Waiting in fiat to see the shit hit the fan

>pls buy my bags

the meme is true

besides btc does hold real value because of the black market and actually invested money

>yfw you realize coinbase is doing maintenance and will be down during/after the show.

ahahahaha

Check the Yahoo news that just came out (BTC quote pages added).

There's momentum and BTC is under 10k still. It always recovers, and fast.

Likely easy money between now and midnight.

Not to mention this is good for crypto overall. We are at the very beginning of "the biggest bubble the world has ever seen" (Mike Novogratz). This episode is just the beginning of mainstream coverage, and mainstream money moving in.

Yes hopefully the normies buy at 9k and then dump it to 4k so they never come back.

FUCK I SHORTED AT $9500

still accumulating eth tho cuz better tech

>Panny ur making my reproductive liquid inseminator grow exponentially
>HAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAHHA
>I dunno what exponentially is meaning horald
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>You no, like bitcoin price
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA

You tried

so should i trade my eth for btc now

I laughed

Checked and Kek'd.

Still funnier than the actual show though.

you know i'm right

dafuq is wrong with people in this thread. I hate the big bang theory, too, but who the hell cares. If it helps me make money in BTC, bring on the normies. Why the hell do so many of you care more about keeping the memes pure than actually making some goddamn money. It's baffling.

Assets crash when normies get involved. Smart money bales and normies lose their shirts, it's how everything works. You think everyone can walk away from this making money? It's a zero-sum game

This

Normies are born to lose

>Sheldon tries to teach the guys a lesson after they cut him out of a potentially valuable Bitcoin investment. Also, a seven-year-old video reveals a secret about Leonard and Penny's relationship.

Sheldon convinces the guys to invest in bazingacoin with him only to jump ship causing it to crash overnight ruining pajeet and leonards bitcoin money. The guys confront Sheldon and in response from Sheldon a bazinga is dropped and a dead silence fills the air across America as oxygen enters the lungs of 20 million in a collective gasp followed by uncontrollable laughter that doesn't end and leaves several thousand hospitalized. To add insult to injury it turns out Penny fucked Sheldon seven years ago as is then revealed by accident as the video comes on the bigscreen in the livingroom. In the video, which everyone is standing around watching, Sheldon yells bazinga as he completes the act of coitus with Penny. Leonard turns to Sheldon looking mad, Sheldon wide eyed smiles just a little, shrugs, and says "bazinga". the survivors from the first round of laughters are rocked off their chairs, millions rolling on the floor in a violent laughing fit, tears rolling down a million faces frozen in ecstatic glee.

All week people are saying bazinga to each other, it trends on twitter, and bitcoin memes hard.

At the end of the episode Leonard forgives Penny and they're in bed naked then Sheldon bursts into the room "good news everyone bazingacoin is back. The publicity from Penny and I's video going viral just quadrupled bzc stocks" pause for laughter "it's going to the moon!" "SHELDOOONNNN!!" - the end -

Bitcoin on the black market is RETARDED. Does anybody know what a public block chain is? Monero will overtake bitcoin's presence in dark markets, Bitcoin will rally a bit as it becomes more consumer friendly, then it will die because it's impractical. Monero is the new old Bitcoin.

Screencap pls

Right on my man

>How to further inflate a bubble

>12.6 million viewers
normies are disgusting how can they unironicallly watch tbbt

they'll crash the site into oblivion

>normies ruining things

nah, not possible

i agree with this. screenshotted

wot did I just read

kek
everybody knows about bitcoin, they will check the chart and say "I'll just way until it goes down a bit"
then investors go crazy from the frustration of BTC not hitting 11k again and start dropping the bricks

crypto winter 2.0

How can I watch this online as it airs? Link me please.