Buy Link or my wife's son will starve to death

Hey Rory here.

I heard a bunch of you have been making fun of my wife's son, calling him "niglet", me a "cuck" and my wife a "coalburner" and many other such insults.

Listen, that is fine if you buy Link. I get paid in LINK, the future of my family is resting on this. Mock my family all you want, I just need to eat. Buy Link please!

You got cucked by a nigger , your son should die.

How does a P.E teacher end up being a crypto community manager

And what the fuck is wrong with that kid, it looks like it has fucking cancer

kill yourself /pol/tard subhuman

why is the kid balding?

holy fuck is this actually Rory?

I thought the cuck thing was just a meme

holy fucking kek
AHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you guys are such fucking shitheads

who hurt you?

Listen, that is fine, just please buy Link. I get paid minimum wage and have ended up getting paid $3 an hour to deal with assholes all day.

This autism is going too far
Whats wrong with adoption? Its the purest act of love. You guys need to relax and stop posting peoples private pictures or at least blur unrelated peoples faces. This is retsrded cmon.

This is the quality discussion I come to biz for.

Holy fuck I thought Rory being a cuck was just FUD. He actually got cucked
Hahahahahahahha

>And what the fuck is wrong with that kid
race-mixing

BLACKED

Rory?? More like Poory

his other child is asian. It could very well be adoption. But that's not as funny to you emotionally traumatized man children is it?

Would you raise another man's son? From another race? I mean, a Chinese kid... sure. You could whip him into a doctor one day, comfortably assured in your golden years. But a black kid?

To be honest, I am not happy with it but look at how thin my wife is...

>Whats wrong with adoption? Its the purest act of love.
No, yuri is the purest form of love.

this isn't /pol/. please adjust to our hypocritical moral standards in regard to political correctness. thank you, desu.

Timestap or stop larping

why do you choose to frame it that way? Does your baseless insecurity prevent you from realizing that there are millions of children subject to abject suffering through no fault of their own?

>raising a coal burners daughter is fine
Neck yourself

go away, soy boy.

there are very few things that offend me in life but this thread is gross. you faggots are all gross. now I hope link moons just so this guy can wojack you autistic neckbeards until you hang yourself in your mother's basement.

Dis cant be real
>it is
Your an actual cuck holy shit do you prep your wifes bull also?
If it makes you feel any better yoi can send me eth so i can buy your shitty link kek

This. Wtf..... he's balding already.

YOU should die, virgin cracker subhuman

Quit saying cracker I know you're not black. If you were you wouldn't have been able to get past the captcha.

The most fucked up part about this is that OP probably bought link already so if it moons all this mentally ill people would get rich. Idk how personally attacking someones family is a good crypto strategy.
Mental illness.

how fitting. I'm vegan

and also 6'5 jacked as fuck

Animals are subject to the laws of nature too, but you don't see people storming the rain forest to adopt sloths.

Or it is just a joke and you are reading into it too much. Christ people today are such pussies.

>he actually married a roastie
>toll: paid by rory

Holy fuck dude. Stop being an estrogen sponge and eat a fucking burger.

nice tu quo que fallacy

my e2 is 16 pg/nl thank you very much. Yours is likely 20-25

Your cuck mentality and beta male diet leads me to believe otherwise.

But the child pictured isnt adopet is it rory?

The monent you start messing with someones family is not a joke anymore.
Nothing but mental illness.

What do these gayspeak terms mean, soyboi?

he's transitioning into a level 5 laser female

empathetic brain activity is more complex than simply measuring sex hormones

link us your facebook then and let biz have at it

don't be such a "pussy"

Quit trying to sound smart on a business board and get your life in order. Rory might be you one day if you don't start taking positive actions to better yourself.

>having normiebook
I know it's a cliche, but people like you would probably like reddit more than 4ch

so questioning the conservative mentality where it is immoral to show sympathy for anyone outside of your immediate family is me trying to sound smart?

Must be easy to get your life in order and "better" yourself when your worldview is so parochial and oversimplified

Saged kys

reddit is home to the most annoying unfunny cunts on the internet. The scathing cynicism is why I prefer biz. But relentless personal attacks are where I draw the line. If you had any decency you would too.

You're right we should just let the Democrats turn America into a shithole like Brazil.

No one is harassing anyone, it is a joke on an anonymous image board. Holy fuck you people are retarded.

Yes, people will anonymously say things when social reputation is at risk. Yes some of these things can be mean and hurtful. But NOoo it isn't enough for you to just ignore it or turn it off. You have to do some moral preening about how horrible people everyone is. Well fuck you. PC police like you have turned America into a shitty country and no one here gives a fuck about playing pretend, using your xir pronouns, and not mocking a man raising someone else's kid.

That kid is half white idiot.

>tfw Veeky Forums has at least one more yuri afficionado

Reddit doesn't know about link.
Everyone on the linktrader subreddit is from biz

but what the fuck did the cunt do to you?

How the fuck would you react if someone doxxed your social media and started posting pictures of your wife and child on Veeky Forums for the world to laugh at?

give me a picture of your family if it's all just perception to you then

Sympathy is great. I have sympathy for this man who instead of spending his life raising his own child got tricked into raising one completely unrelated to him. Quite literally a cuck.

Why don't you have sympathy for the children?
Why do you hate rory for having sympathy for children?
You /pol/tards are bad people.

chill bitches he might have adopted that black kid

His wife's son is obviously not his child ffs.

This

I know someone that is raising someone else's daughter and he's happy with his life, his couple and his "daughter"

I feel bad for him sometimes because he's raising some kid he didkt bring to the world (and doaent have much miney to begin with)
But know what? He's happy, he loves the kid and is crazy in love with her couple, so why should my opinion matter?
To each its own

even worse. who would trust a man wasting his money so frivolously?

>Reposting pictures that someone in a public role put of themselves online and accessible to the general public is doxxing.

Christ, you are such a faggot. You need to take a break from the internet and get some perspective.

Most devs spend their money by buying hookers and drugs.
You'd rather trust them than Rory. Says something about you.

a man with alot of link, money isn't a priority for a linkmarine

>Says something about you.
buddy, you don't belong here.

I have sympathy for the children but their problems are a natural part of life and a result of their parents being idiots. The cuck who denies his nature and bears the burden of other peoples mistakes for virtue signalling points while actually hating himself is a much sadder thing to see.

I lived in Iran for 3 years. Tell me where I must go for this perspective.

appeal to nature fallacy. Bingo. I knew your arguments were skin deep.

god, this thread is a perfect representation of the cycle of trolling that South Park portrayed last season. Yea, the initial guys calling the little girl a "niglet" and his wife a "coalburner" are assholes and their trolling isn't funny, but the massive overreaction is cringey as fuck, too. No one got doxxed here. No one was harassing anyone directly. ffs people. get a grip.

fuck, it's actually true. Rory is raising his wife's son (a nigger at that!)
I seriously jus lost all my hope. This fucking universe will never allow me to escape the wageslavery.

I really don't think it's *that* big of a deal.

What pisses me off is how these kids just sit behind their screens and anonymously write this shit for dopamine hits and validation from their Veeky Forums peers.

They say it's not that big a deal and go on this longwinded tirade about PC culture. But when you ask for their social media they go silent. Blatant hypocrisy.

>muh logical fallacy.
I knew you would jump on that. You are reddit confirmed, you jerk off about being open minded while unable to even consider things from different perspectives and never had an original thought in your life.

The girl made a mistake and now that guy is paying for her mistake because he want's to get laid. It's pathetic so it gets memed on.

You got to go back.

Yeah because we live in clown world where if you don't use the proper pronouns online then 300 xirs will call your employer and demand that you get fired. It is not hypocrisy, it is common sense.

except you don't know anything about his life and are just making baseless inductions because of one picture. Yeah, lots of white guys get cucked into raising someone else's child. But how do you know that's what happened here?

You really can't talk about different perspectives or open mindedness when you jump to conclusions just because they fit your narrative and make for a funny story.

Again, the only difference between raising your own child and someone else's child is DNA. It's a biological urge to want to propagate your own genetic code. Now tell me how you can derive an objective "good" from that fact?

>but when I ask them to doxx themselves so I can get them fired with my SJW crew for committing thought crime they won't let me
Meanwhile, (brutal, often child) Rape has increased 100%-600% in european countries and no one blinks an eye. But call Mudslimes out for the scum they are and you will literally get SENT TO PRISON.

That's why I get so fed up about this shit. They can terrorize, thieve, rape at rates thousands of times higher than the native population and they get a free pass. Speak up out against it... you literally go to jail.

no I'm just asking for you to post a picture of your family that's all.

the unadulterated truth is that you don't want to get memed on by us. So why do it to someone else?

you guys are so fucking stupid

Sorry I'm not a certified internet lawyer like you but the evidence is clear, that guy is a cuck.

I've been ejected from college courses for engaging in debates with the sort of SJWs you describe. You know next to nothing about me. We probably have a lot in common. But I fundamentally disagree with what's going on in this thread, so you paint me as an enemy and ascribe all the traits which fit inside the chalk line.

>Now tell me how you can derive an objective "good"

it's good to not act contrary to your nature and not become a neurotic piece of shit that doesn't even know why he's a depressive, because he's constantly lying to himself to keep up a world view that has more in common with the diary of a 14 year old girl than reality, duh?

anyway, if you're so butthurt about this thread, why do you keep bumping it and adding attention to this shit? fucking reddit.

you could conduct a study and ascertain that 90% of white guys with mixed children are cucks. It still doesn't tell you anything about one specific case.

you can't honestly profess to be a thinker and have such a narrow minded reasoning process

/pol/ aren't bad people. They are disgusted by bad people.

why do you use antibiotics? vaccinations? why do you eat from a food supply that is overwhelmingly genetically modified? Why do you adhere to social norms? You act contrary to nature all the time. But only mention it when its convenient to your worldview.

Are you his psychologist? I didn't know you had conducted an assessment on his mental health. But again, it fits your ideological narrative, so you run with it.

I'm bumping this thread because it's fun destroying fucking morons who think they have the world all figured out.

#notallcucks
You can't honestly profess to have reasonable judgement when you think meme threads about shitting on some guy for his wifes son is the place for your internet lawyering. It's pretty clear you're just upset because your wifes son happens to be black.

idgaf. people are free to choose who they mate with, but fucking niggers is throwing your genes down the toilet. and cucks like rory let them do it by absorbing all of the consequences of their bad decisions.
i normally just lurk these threads but they've got a point.

Nigger in chief is the perfect example of a mulatto. had everything going for him and still made everything go to shit. Worst president in history, especially for black people. Got them all riled up on invisible racism while he should have been fighting to get them low IQ manufacturing jobs.
and the libs defend him for it saying "oh that's just how it is, all the jobs should go to 3rd worlders" instead of fighting for their own "labor" values for their pet niggers.

then trump comes along, brings back tens of thousands of jobs for them and he's the "racist"

this

no, but a few months ago a guy at the bar asked me if I wanted to fuck his wife. They had a 22 year old kid in college. I wonder if it was you.

anyways, I'm out.

I attempt to argue with reason and you guys think you're right because you're right.

consider taking a philosophy or critical thinking course at your local community college

>Vegan
>Fit and/or Jacked

Pick 1

>why do you use antibiotics? vaccinations? why do you eat from a food supply that is overwhelmingly genetically modified? Why do you adhere to social norms?

are you somehow mentally handicapped or do you honestly try selling me survival and eating as acting against my nature?
how deluded are you that those words make even sense to you?

if you truly want to believe that people aren't primates with a background of a gazillion years of evolution that shaped their thinking process, you can do that, but honestly, you are deluded if you think there's any truth to it. In fact, you're just a puppet to someone else's ideological narrative, because let's be honest, who do you think of first when evaluating moral values: you or other people?

>I'm bumping this thread because it's fun destroying fucking morons who think they have the world all figured out.

bollocks. you know it.

Dude quit LARPing. Your thyroid is gonna give out here soon.

there is many white kids waiting for adoption too.
But some people need to pull of fucking Angelina Jolie, because adopting kids of your race "is too boring"
14/88 27k LINK masterrace

>tfw the /pol/ memes were real...

Are you actually saying that Rory has great genes and he's not free to choose to spread them or not?

Beta males aren't supposed to spread this genes. You're denying nature by forcing Rory to have his own children.
You're all just racist. I should have known.

You are talking like gay desu
Get off that soy. Seriously

>I invested in a my wife's son
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

There aren't many white kids for adoption or everyone would adopt them desu.
There's a reason sperm donors have to be white because people only want white kids.

Imagine walking around in public with your white wife and black child, looking like a literal cuckold.

You have got to be shitting me

They keep the hair trimmed short to make the kid look more white.