AAHHAHAHA THIS SHITTY COIN CAN'T EVEN MAINTAIN $100+ WHILE BITCOIN STILL FLOATS AT 10K

AAHHAHAHA THIS SHITTY COIN CAN'T EVEN MAINTAIN $100+ WHILE BITCOIN STILL FLOATS AT 10K

Isn't the whole point that it's the silver to bitcoin's gold?

Why is bitstamp so much lower than all other exchanges?

talking about ltc/eur

im retarded cant post correctly. meant to reply to my own post

Literally just needs to break $120 to get to $250.

Shit is primed to moon if you look at the walls. And litecoin always moons when BTC finishes it's corrections

my holdings are comfy

It is getting anoying. Most coins performed better this month (exception neo, ripple and btc) after a downright horrible september and october.

But take dash. Its valued 30% higher which coin had a dev with 240k twitter followers, which coin trades on all top ten exchanges including cuckbase, which coin saw 55k transactions yesterday, which coin will have atomic swaps with bitcoin soon?

I'm sure that dash has some shit up its sleeve but god damn fuck me. Litecoin has never had an episode of outrageous irrational exuberance where i could say, well compared to the others its really expensive right now and i should sell.
God dam cripple is still valued twice as expensive, bcash doesnt have any users, is only on 8 of the top ten exchanges and has a coinbase dumpfest ahead of it an is still valued 5 times as expensive as ltc.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>tfw bought 28 LTC @ $97

Am I JUST?

you can rest easy, moon incoming

LITEKEKS ARE FINISHED, THE DELUSION IN THIS THREAD IS LEGENDARY

It'll rise, it won't moon. Offers literally nothing BTC and others don't.

Since when did btc offer totally anonymous transactions, payments within a mobile app, ICOs, and cheap and fast transactions and 10% a year staking.

Kek sorry. Wrong thread.

Except it's faster and there are less fees

retarded newfag doesnt understand percentages

Well neither did neo, it was just chinese ethereumyet mooned like a mofo.
I dont know what cardano is but i bet it is shit.

And it can do 1,5 mil txs/day as is.

Litecoin is the original shitcoin

LTC's time will come

You make a fair point.

**there is no reason for me to believe it will moon

It will moon to 250 dollar in 1 month, screencap this.

Its gonna be juge

copy cat pos coin. don't waste your time with this junk coin.