It's Over

TRENDS REVERSE.

AGAIN, I REPEAT, TRENDS GET EXHAUSTED AND REVERSE.

YOURE ALL HOPING FOR A CRASH TO "BUY THE DIP"

THE BEST INVESTORS KNOW THAT A BUBBLE IS A BUBBLE WHEN NO ONE SAYS ITS A BUBBLE. IT'S A MASSIVE BUBBLE WHEN EVERYONE THINKS THE GROWTH IS REAL. DO YOU THINK ANYONE KNEW THEY WERE IN A BUBBLE IN 1929? IN 2000? IN 2007?
ONLY VERY FEW KNOW. THEY ARE TOUTED AS CRAZY, IDIOTS, IRRATIONAL. THAT'S A BUBBLE.

THERE WILL BE NO CRASH - THE TREND WILL REVERSE

AND BTC WILL SLOWLY BLEED OUT FOR YEARS, AS YOU LL CONTINUE "BUYING DIPS" AND WATCH IT CONTINUE THE DOWN TREND

YOU WILL BUY YOUR PRECIOUS COIN AT 5000 BECAUSE "THATS SO CHEAP" AND IT WILL BLEED TO 1000

NO CRASH - SLOW BLEED

THE UPTREND CANT LAST FOREVER

WHERE WILL YOU BE WHEN THE TRAJECTORY REVERSES?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Kxm68T
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dumped it all yesterday

Ouch!

I would fucking kill for $1000 bitcoin

Yup. You faggots will buying the dip at 2k, 1k, and 500 in hopes it'll go back to 10k then 100k in however many years. Delusional

you got the point

Why? That's just because of the recent hype of it up over 10k? Did u kill for 1k Bitcoin when it was 1k? No you would kill for 100$ Bitcoin. When it goes to 1000 will you still kill for it when the trend is downwards? Why not wait for $500 btc?

im not sure about it falling....

>not waiting till bitcoin falls below zero and you get paid to take coins
thats how you play as a big dipper

Have i gone crazy, or did I see this EXACT thread with the EXACT same replies YESTERDAY?

Is this some Jewish trick??

Yes we did. Buttcoiners don't get it though

Play your role user

>tfw one day us baghodlers will be kings

Why are you not following protocol?

best part is we don't even have a discord or anything. just always browsing biz I guess

we are all machines user living the same day over and over again.

This shit is making me autistic. The crashes in 1929? 2000? 2007? Have you looked at the stock market throughout the entirety of history?
It is a largely upward trend.
Granted, BTC is not the same, but goddamn, your thinking is retarded.

>I won't sell out my dot com stocks in 1999, the long term trend is still up. See I broke even after 16 years now I'm nicely in the green.

this year in crypto and politics have convinced me that this is all a computer simulation.

Stock markets trade assets in real companies doing real things
Crypto is monopoly. WoW currency has more real value because you can at least use it

Bitcoin is right in the year 2000 on the chart. Sure a decade from now it will be up so HODL no problem, I've been in Microsoft since 1998 and it's worked great

If you're so confident OP, why don't you short it with leverage?

/thread.

that's why i've bought real life shit with bitcoin, right?

not denying that.
Just stating that because there is an upward and then a downward trend does not necessarily mean that Crypto will exponentially decrease.

It's gone from 6k to 11k in a month. You think the reverse is somehow not possible?

no, it's certainly possible. if you HODL, you'll be fine in the long run (usually)

It is only reversed when it dips below 5500 dollar

Exactly, you cant really pump and dump btc, so its being strangled and choked to death very slowly.

Bitcoin is to cryptocurrecy as Myspace is to social media
Or as direct current was to electricity
Not shorting something manipulated by gooks until a confirmation of reversal. 200day sma bearish cross followed by bearish harami and lower low/lower high

Also you cant /thread ur own post

Bitcoins are coded to become harder to compute and require for hash power overtime. Not necessarily lowering the supply. But making each one costs more to mine and harder to get and therefore increasing the demand. Which seems to change the rules of supply and demand. The only thing close that compares is money valuation going up because of built in interest in the system.

>Not shorting something manipulated by gooks until a confirmation of reversal.
So you're saying the trend is reversing or not?

discord.gg/Kxm68T

What's to stop me from simply copy and pasting a bitcoin? Checkmate buttcoinfags

You can't manipulate something that's done 1300% in a year to stay there for long. They can try as long as the want eventually forces will be too great and it will collapse. God dam, do I need to spell everything out for you children

Wow, how many "Technical" ANALyst got burned by that double top back 2008? Wow such a strong and reliable indicator!!

Every body knows that dipshit.
You're stating the obvious that it'll crash, what you can't do is say WHEN it'll crash, go on impress me Mr expert.

Tomorrow is Friday December 1st. The 1st of 3 holiday shopping weekends. I'm predicting coin will rise of weekends, drop some on weekdays and pick back up when the weekends come back around. The price will surely jump but drop in January. It will find a stable range to bounce around in and once summer 2018 comes around will start to climb to new heights again. cryptocurrecy is not going away.

>THE BEST INVESTORS KNOW THAT A BUBBLE IS A BUBBLE WHEN NO ONE SAYS ITS A BUBBLE. IT'S A MASSIVE BUBBLE WHEN EVERYONE THINKS THE GROWTH IS REAL.

Just about everyone is saying it's a bubble.

When the fuck did I ever say I knew exactly when? Want to know when? Can't tell you a an exact date and time, but it's when more sellers come to the market demanding fiat for their Bitcoin and buyers dry up because they don't want to pay such exuberant prices for a digital coin after realising its intrinsic value and its function compared to other digital assets. Watch for the death cross, and stop pretending there's gonna a be experts on an uzbekistani basket weaving forum, you mongoloid

yeah I dumped all mine yesterday too, good move looks like

It also decreases the supply.

I laughed at the dumps when it hit 6000 and dropped, and I laugh at you dumpers now that it hit 10k.

yeah well i'm rich and you're poor so fuck you

See you at 100k in a few years

B T F O
T
F
O

Just don't trade with emotion. If you can't handle market fluctuation or you get anxiety over new milestones these coins are making. Get out. You're dumps are slowing down the inevitable climb. Will get higher. Your flaky baggage wont stop us, only slow it down. And then you'll watch us with our big fat payouts with lust. Muahahahahahaa. *Sips tea*

lot of people have been experiencing déjà vu in biz threads lately

we may be living in simulation, think about that

13% of my memory sectors have become corru[t

I was in that thread, you're most likely not seeing things, because I can guarantee you that I've seen your rely, just like you posted it now.

Now seriously tho, OP posted the exact same thing yesterday. When P&D groups are on FOMO/FUD campaign they spam Veeky Forums with whatever crypto their want you to dump/buy very aggressively so this is to be expected.

>A BUBBLE IS A BUBBLE WHEN NO ONE SAYS ITS A BUBBLE
>mfw everyone and their mother is saying it's a bubble.

It's a daily reminder

plot twist: BTC confirmed NOT a bubble

yeah, I don't need this is or isn't bubble bs. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. Some bubbles burst. Bubbles burst but reform and grow bigger with time. Yall act like market bubble metaphors are real bubbles. Like once they "pop" they gone.

Amazon stock is up 100,000%. I'm still waiting for it to go back to a few dollars a share. Anyday now..

/threading your own post, elmao

WHAT IS CAPS LOCK?

/thread

Pack home, I've said everything that need to be said, thread is closed.

Me too, user