What are some real-life examples of "unique" super-duper items that are ACTUALLY USEFUL?

What are some real-life examples of "unique" super-duper items that are ACTUALLY USEFUL?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proposed_redefinition_of_SI_base_units#Kilogram
youtube.com/watch?v=-VKGhqIl4Gw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Davy_Crockett_(nuclear_device)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_largest_cannon_by_caliber
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irminsul
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The US president's football.

Would weapons made from meteoric iron count?

Most things that are super useful end up not being super unique.

Piece of the true cross

Antimatter.

That is all.

It counted...in 300 BC. Honestly, the only thing I can truly think of are modified cars, for super specific, not-actually-very-useful applications.

YOU FOUND IT ! Hand it back fast ! The Holy Handgrenade of Antioch shall no more rest in thine foul hands ! I shall let you three seconds to hand it back... One... Two... Five !

1. Buy gold.
2. Alter the mass of pic related.
3. ????
4. Profit.

>gold
>kg
>not Troy ounces

Three sir!

Since Kg is the standard that all other weights are derived from now then changing that would affect all other units of weight.

Not for long. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proposed_redefinition_of_SI_base_units#Kilogram

Still makes this faggot wrong and this user right

It'll just be much harder to change in the future...

The pancor jackhammer shotgun? Pretty sure there's only one left out of those that were produced and it's different from other shotguns, although I don't know enough about guns to say wheter it's much better or not.

Get knowledge @ praise Ian.

youtube.com/watch?v=-VKGhqIl4Gw

Counterpoint: He's only right in certain time periods of real life, and everyone is faggots.

The Spear of Destiny, also known as the Lance of Longinus

Slavshit auto shotguns do the same thing.

things that are actually useful generally dont remain unique for long.

I'm pretty sure Joyeuse can still kill people.

Well nukes aren't particularly "unique", but only a few countries get to have them, and they're a great deterrent if anything.

Bagger 288

Fuck yeah user.

>Well nukes aren't particularly "unique",
What about man-portable nuke?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Davy_Crockett_(nuclear_device)

>a total of 2,100 being made

came here to post this. Cower in fear, all ye unfaithful/ mountains in general.

I think when they examined that tourist trap they concluded that the tip of the lance could have potentially have come from a Roman spear and that the rest was just a bunch of junk.

The swiss army knife and a hobo tool.

If you gotta have ANYTHING on you at all times it's those two. Maybe duct tape too but that's a bit much for normal outings.

Friend, you seem to have missed the "unique" requirement.

King Arthur practically had an entire armoury of them, with Excalibur being among the least of their number.

Swiss army knife without the can opener

There was a period where kings decided they wanted the biggest cannon he could get his hands on and despite being super inneficient it could still punch a hole in anything at the time of creation.

They even have names
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_largest_cannon_by_caliber

I mean, they weren't exactly items but an Irminsul would be erected in major Saxon villages as a Germanic Pagan thing.

Their special ability is that upon the desecration of one, you aggro the Saxons harder than if you killed the children of the elder.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irminsul

Engine block master molds.

Greek Fire
Roman Legions
Macedonian Cavalry and Spear formations
Mongolian Horse Archers

Jesus was real, but only a lesser prophet and not the son of God. Do you even Islam?

What about semi-unique, only 2 made

Historically? Wasn't there that Roman plastic cup, where the maker got executed in a twist straight from Ayn Rand?

This. It's one of the most maneuverable fighters on Earth, and there's only 2 of them in existance

Supercomputers. While there's quite a lot of supercomputers, I'm fairly certain they're unique to each other.

Russian Technology:

Berkut
>extremely maneuverable
>26 meters long

TKB-022PM Assault Rifle
>decent AR
>525mm long

Mosin Nagant and AK-47
>excellent weapons
>durable beyond belief

How do they do it?

You see, Ivan, when engineer makes good thing, he is hero of the people.
When engineer makes bad thing, he goes to gulag.

Capitalism.

Because despite the generally inferior equipment the Russians are fielding these days compared to say, the USA, they're still Human and still have their engineering geniuses.

By stealing tech from them germans.

Inuit cutlery. There is only one set in existence and it is made from a unique source.

The felt moment of direct experience
Awareness