Obsidian

Approaching the end of consolidation in next 24 hours and selling is loosing steam buy pressure indicates that the pumping is about to reach the next level of FOMO. You were warned.

ODN should of been what biz choose but instead choose Link.

Peasants....ha

If

XMR = BTC of the dark web

ODN = ETH of the dark web

We are gonna make it

am making $50 daily with current price

>should of
low IQ. opinion disregarded.

staking?

odn is now /ourcoin/

yup

How much obsidian do you have? Like 30k?

how many do you need to stake and get 50$ a day

Nice user, did you buy before or after the ico?

god those TITS

around 30k at ICO and trading. Not selling shit till June

How many connections do you have?

I bought 10k after the ICO, not fucking selling either. Altough i have nice profit.

There is no point to sell it. When masternodes will be up price IMO will be around $5 so you will be making like $$2000 monthly from one md or even more if there will be a lot of transactions with fee.

This right here is absolute delusion

How is that delusional? DASH masternodes have like a $70k/year ROI

SNT marketcap 170mil
ODN at $5 would be roughly the same

and SNT is literally a 5 minute effort erc20 shitcoin

My conservative price predictions for upcoming ODN events:
>around 1$ in 4th of December
>around ~1.75$ in the end of December (Marketcap reasonable 45-50M)

In the best case (absolutely best marketing, especially normies targeted) scenario it would be like 1.5$ and 2.5$ imho

And if the masternodes are really coming soon (within a month or 1.5 month) the EoY price would be easily 2.5-3$.

And yeah, I have traded about 4 years cryptos now and this is just something special. I have about 70k ODN right now. And if the masternodes will soon come, I'll put all of that into MNs, no doubt.

Yup same view on it. Next year will be fun

Ime we can go parabolic like antshares. I prefer steady grow but shit happens. If there will be pump I accept this

Is there a good exchange for this coin that's not cryptopia? I'm in the US

What if we end up on Binance or Bittrex? Where will you see the price then?

you said the same thing yesterday and its still down

Hitbtc but shitty volume. Cryptopia is legit, not that bad. Register there its great place to accumulate coins before they get listed on bigger exchange

5$ if bittrex.

100 sat if binance. We're either going to heaven or hell.

If those chinks dump my beloved ODN I'm going to campaign for a nationwide Nanking

Guess who has managed to buy at 7170 today... Boi am i fucking bad in trading.

Still early adopter

Would be really certain 3$ EoY

if Bittrex but Binance hard to say. Probably lower.

I don't understand this, how does he do it?

He has over 100k

Once we hit $10 Veeky Forums will have another millionaire on the board

whats this cocksluts name goddamnit

Thats the plan

>mfw only 3360 ODN

Just kidding, I'm fucking stoked and can't wait see how my 3360 does :D

I believe easy $5, by mid to late 2018 might see $10-26

I'm seriously optimistic about this coin, lets see what happens.

Clearly anyone whose been around and ridden crypto waves (in particular anything tied to dark web- for me it was Bitcoin then Monero) knows this project has major potential. Marketing this month will be great and likely bring the project up to $1.50 to $2. However then the ultimate test will be the tech. Status' app sucked ass, and its still in 9 figure Market cap range. If Blackstone and crew can deliver a smooth app (UI and UX) over the next 3 months or so, then this thing will really become a goldmine.

Either way I have my masternode now, and am cozy awaiting the real Santa Claus (aka blackstone)

Anons, stop making me excited. I have around 12k ODN and if this turns out as everyone is saying, this will change my life...

I’m scared to even entertain the idea of getting so much money from this.

may you explain all possible ways to obtain "coin" for ODN. can i buy? mine? how do i get a master node? im a little confused to where to even purchase it.

Everyone knows this coin will 4x in the next month.

Yeah this coin has too many nice features about it to be worth under 50m.
>PoS so naturally asic resistant
>platform
>privacy-oriented
>giant team
>cool name and logo

I'm pretty sure the only thing holding it back at the moment is lack of major exchanges, and that will not be the case forever.

>tfw everyone has thousands
>I could only afford 500 this month because I chose to diversifiy

feels bad man

Really fucking hope OMG and this takes off before the inevitable bubble burst.

Omg market cap is to high. You will be extremely lucky to 2x from here. Do yourself a favor and put as much as you can in odn before December. Amazingly low market cap for ODN. Lots of room to grow with a working product.

December is now

What needs to happen for this coin to moon?
What needs to happen for it to tank?

>may you explain all possible ways to obtain "coin" for ODN. can i buy? mine? how do i get a master node? im a little confused to where to even purchase it

Register an account on Cryptopia. Part of the reason it is still so undervalued (beside only being out 2 months) is that it is still on this lesser known exchange. However the process is the same as any other- send BTC, use it to buy ODN.

Download the Obsidian wallet (www.obsidianplatform.com) and withdraw your ODN to your wallet. Unlock the wallet so your coins will stake- voila you will now gain compounding interest in the form of 20 ODN staking rewards (the more ODN you have the more frequent your stake payout). Sit back and enjoy the coming growth of this high potential project. As for masternode, eventually you will need 10,000 ODN (roughly) to own one and get the most staking rewards. This is not a rule yet though.

Also join the Discord- great community where you can see daily github commits and other activity by lead developers.

is it illegal to use cryptopia in us?

Land of the free

Who knows. That same thought pattern stopped my buying bitcoin when it was $1 each in instead I spent the next 7 or 8 years drunk playing video games.

No, Cryptopia is completely legal in the US.

I’m not sure anything is legal in the US except for gun ownership, the IRS, being litigious, free speech, and diabetes.

poorfag here, say you own a masternode, does that lock in your 10k coins, or can you sell those coins if you choose to?

further, where are those staked coins coming from that you receive? have they reserved a certain amount for staking operations? or is that in form of a fee paid off to you?

Mucho jelly user!

How many do you have, stupid enough i put my startupmoney in ethebet and just half an ether in this, fml, never going to own a masternode

You can unlock them and sell

Yes. Coins not released yet

Donate 1odn to a poor user.

XD5kLFqskF98vGoK9zMN4TS3L4Gc33W4by

Wow. Exact same comment as yesterday copy pasta pajeet. Word for word. Your boss should fire you. I hope one of your colleagues knows enough English to read my comment and get you fired.