Live in a small town, no one knows shit about tabletop rpg's or wargames

>Live in a small town, no one knows shit about tabletop rpg's or wargames
>Move to a major city in my country for uni
>Its a normalfag fest, where people will think you are a nerd if you are playing vidya
>there is a games workshop store, people there only go to make miniatures and dont give a fuck about lore and playing the game
>there are other stores of that kind of stuff, same thing, people go there do theyr shit like playing card and leave without even socialize a bit

How do i find people that has my same autism? i really want to play roleplaying games and wargames but everyone i know just see it as a deluded game of pretend (well it is but still) and will never try it.

What city?

Which country?
Go to a LARP

>LARP
Nigga, i was used to play softair but my club got dispanded because the major labeled it as "fascist militia training" just because 18 members of the club were soldiers from the nearby bases.

they would see people hitting each other in mail as anti muslims or some shit.

join a roll20 campaign

>major city in my country
Either your country is a shithole or the city isn't as major as you're saying.
Still, why not talk to the store staff and/or put up signs saying you're looking for a group?

Internets, bruh.

>>Its a normalfag fest, where people will think you are a nerd if you are playing vidya
Well first, you stop posting from the twentieth century.

I get where OP is coming from.

It's nigh impossible to find an online game that lasts more than 2 sessions and I also live in a place with a severe deficit of nerds.

I do have a game group however but that is shrinking due to depressed people and working people and people leaving the country.

Also there are 800 million police sirens on outside right now what's going on.

Britain?

Doesn't you uni have an RPG club?

Mine has separate clubs for RPGs, board/wargames and generic fantasy/scifi fandom. All funded by the uni, most of the RPG clubs funding goes towards buying rulebooks for the library, intermittently supplying pizza and subsidizing club camps and balls.

Toptier groups too.

>people will think you are a nerd if you are playing vidya
Damn, sounds like you're living in the early 90s, OP. Enjoy it!

It does not work like usa, where there are clubs people go there to attend a lecture and then go away.
>or the city isn't as major as you're saying.
it was the capital before we conquered the current one

Which country?

>It does not work like usa
Not US, but probably close enough.

Where are you from anyway?

Not OP, but I'm in the UK and mine doesn't have clubs/groups at all, there aren't even sports teams anymore.

What an awful university, my UK university had dozens of clubs.

Meetup.com. I found a stable group there that lasted three years, and used it to springboard to another one that's still going strong.

Yeah my uni is having to reform the fresher's fair stand booking rules to accommodate the sheer number of clubs, are you sure you don't got to a collage?

>are you sure you don't got to a collage?
Pretty sure, haven't touched crafts and arts since elementary school.

It had a load of clubs up till the year I started, when someone decided the clubs cost too much and should be axed. At least, that's what I was told.

>it was the capital before we conquered the current one

where the fuck you from, m8?

>people will think you are a nerd if you are playing vidya

Is your town located in the fucking 80's?

OP's probably just one of those thin-skinned nerds who's incredibly easy to bully

>Its a normalfag fest, where people will think you are a nerd if you are playing vidya

These places don't exist anymore senpai

/thread

That sounds like a secular version of the Deep South Bible Belt whispered of in Veeky Forums greentext horror stories.

OP, I hate to ask it again, but what country DO you live in? You're not giving us much to go off of here. Who knows, maybe you have a countryman in this thread who can give you advice.

Turkey?

Wait, do you mean mayor, or did the soldiers' commanding officer ban them from attending?

OP IS FROM OUTER SPACE

Maybe its Tel Aviv (Israel)

It also explains why OP doesn't post location (inb4 jew memes)