How do you guys plan to get from where you are now to 100k? 100k to 1m? 1m to retirement...

How do you guys plan to get from where you are now to 100k? 100k to 1m? 1m to retirement? Crypto alone won't always be enough, we only have a few more years of riding this wave

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ER7NHbj
discord.gg/Pjp75yx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I put $11k into nxt. That probably hits 3-5k sats in December. Then I'll just all in Trig before they announce Nasa partnership.

>wave
>few more years

Kek

Cashout after it 10x, buy some masternodes on the dip, put a couple bitcoins in cheap promising projects, and fallback and stay out the way as bitcoin goes to 1 million in the next 3 years.

could this strategy actually work?

>as bitcoin goes to 1 million in the next 3 years.
Hope you're saving up to buy a unicorn

If you have enough money and do your research, sure. Look up greenmailing and corporate raiding. Nowadays most companies out policies in place before going public to or even this kind of thing, though

No.

kekolicious

invest in
a business and rebuy with steady profits during bear markets

>being this delusional

Can make a million in a few years with right investments. Poorfag so I started with 500. Up to 3000. Expect that to be 30k by March. Then I will find a few other projects to invest in with that. Its all about long term holding for the right things

I heard your son Jeff Bezos thinks he can make a living selling books online.
Ha I know, he's a bit delusional. But gotta let kids be who they are.

Amazon literally doesn't make money though. It's one of many Silicon Valley tech companies fed piles of cash by the fed to prop up the bogus "service economy" meme to trick people into thinking learning programming is a replacement for actual labor.

>a few more years
I need one year, only one and I'll make it. "A few" is more than enough.

>have 1 bitcoin
>wait 2 years
>100k
>wait 2 years
>1m mill
>retire
bonus round wait 1 year
1.5 million

Please kill yourself.
Amazon doesn't make any money because they invest so much to grow revenues. If they wanted to turn a profit this quarter they could easily. Get off biz.

discord.gg/ER7NHbj

make the most of it and day trade, 1% a day goes a long way XD

fuck off pajeet? ok, ill get out

kek we just got started

>1mil
>retire
are you retarded?

lol you're fucking clueless dude they post like 33% YoY gains in revenue consistently while maintaining positive cash flows

not to mention being able to expand as rapidly into as many areas as they have, real estate from offices and warehouses, cloud hosting, payment processing, retail, etc. It's going to keep growing

What are you thinking? Something like Kyber Network?

Bitcoin has a logistic growth, not an exponential one. They look the same in the beginning. It can only hold a finite amount of value.

discord.gg/Pjp75yx

OP retarded and tsunami tidal wave of new money/interst coming into crypto

>t. delusional memegrammers who don't want to be blackpilled about their useless skillsets.

>logistic