I like you guys. Pump will begin within 24 hours load up while you can - Chink

I like you guys. Pump will begin within 24 hours load up while you can - Chink

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ER7NHbj
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thank you Chink! You're the best! That being said, Bcash is pretty low right neow.

orange ID confirmed

The dragon will be slain in 1 hour.

Buckle up.

Not quite starts early Friday

How much of a pump?

Your orange ID and dubs confirm the confirmation.

Wrong.

FUCKING BURN BTC DOWN THANKS CHINK

Bcash is such a dead meme at this point.

Then don't buy any :)

Bognadoff's said it's pumping on Friday

how do you faggots figure out when its going to skyrocket or not? what method are you using that im not?

Orange ID tells all.

TA, it was either going to rebound or break lower. its trying to rebound right now. PnD groups probably take advange of key TA moments like that

Bot counts buy/sells then puts amount into categories and updates in real time. Pretty simple and can spot a market turn within a second

Tahnks. Just bought in at $1332.

Bought in just now at 1335. Lets go!

fuck it im in at 1335 too

>tfw bought at 0.16

I just want my money back

same brother also 0.16 here, fell for le dragonslayer meme

>not selling at 1600-1700 when the hashrate literally dried up

I got in at .155 and I'm mad too.

whats the ticker for this? Its listed under BCC on binance but on marketcoin its BCH

>TA
To some degree. But not really.

It’s literally clear as day. There is an exact pattern to it. Roger sends signals when you need to get in. Just stare at the last two pumps until you see it.

Next, you’ll notice the 11/12 pump has the same shape but different magnitude.

Next, you’ll notice that pre-11/12 the rallys looked the same but on a smaller scale.

Next, you’ll notice that the rise of BTC looks the same but rotated to point upwards.

How many people will be in the PnD?

On the chart, looks like a dip to 1315 before we take off.

When do u think BCH willntake off? Better to wait and hold DASH until then?

Literally get the fuck in right now

Here we go.

>bcash.png
FUCK YOU STOP INSULTING ME AND MY BUSINESS

nope

Aaaaand we're off.

Lmao get fucked by your worthless BITCOIN clone

I'm normally a coretard, but can you fuck off for a bit while a flip sides and make some massive bank? I'll be back in the morning, Dear.

You can make bank with me, Baby

Checked. But you wouldn't know what to do with this.

lol. Sorry guys, my 1315 dip was a little off. It was a 1306 dip.

>Pump will begin within X hours

if you need some other alt coins to invest in this group has some pretty good signals
discord.gg/ER7NHbj

ffs ill buy in too, you better be right, chinks

Bunch of fags getting tricked into buying Bcash while Ver and Jihan are taking the chance to go back to BTC cutting their losses after the failed flippening.

I have pokies. When I get pokies after seeing a post. I buy in. It always makes me money. It is my version of spidey senses.

>bought at 5.4 BCHETH when ETH was at 295-305

Roger said today in his video that BCH would outperform BTC in the future and he invested the majority of his BTC into it.

Yeah I have a nice sand bridge in the Sahara to sell you

newfag here. where can you buy bch? ive been using binance for alts and i dont see it on there.

Wouldn't the rules of economics dictate BCH being more successfully used as a payment platform and thus as a store of value?

It's under BTC/BCC or USDT/BCC

they have it bcc for some reason

nah man normies who cant even figure out how to get their coins off coinbase are totally going to run lightning nodes with schnorr signatures

guys im getting fucking weak. im fortunate enough to have bought bch at .07 a few months ago and have x4 my money. I was going to hodl for he long haul but this fud is getting to me. wat do? if i convert to btc now il have 10 btc

give me one btc, this is your best option

sent ;)

lol. Extend your view on the buy wall. Incoming.

what about long term tho? is this a viable hold?

Holy shit... Is this actually happening?

It's the real bicoin, dude. Roger Ver said today he thinks it will outerpform BTC in the future.

Thanks senpai.

We just bounced off of 48 hr support, so we should be good to hold for 24 hours and see if the Chinkies show.

i like ver but "thinks" isnt exactly confident. i also dont get why he gets so much hate from everyone?

They're trying to discredit Roger by attacking his character since they don't have a logical or reasonable position.

This is often done in politics for example.

why does everyone say hes a scammer tho? what has he done to scam people?

My pokies are tingling, and they are never wrong.

He's not a scammer. He seems like a good guy and I've read accounts of him helping people create crypto based buisnesses for free over e-mail. For someone who has hundreds of millions of dollars and reaches out to the community, that's neat.

how do i get pokies? help me out lad

Well, if ur a guy, you smoke lots of dope, and you get guy pokies. They are not as accurate as OG pokies, I don't think.

Nothing user, he sold fireworks from a basement and was prisoned for that -only in USA. BUT HE DID NOT SCAM ANYONE!

I backsearched the picture of him crying and he's crying about the government admitting to killing half a million sand children and saying it was werth it.

lmao, Roger is a bit eccentric but he's rich af and on the money

I bought it yesterday because last time BTC unconfirmed stacked that high, BCH rocketed, pump it for me daddy

lmao

You want to pump? Pump your Daddy if you want to pump.

And that day, a new Meme was Born

I sleep with Micheal Arrington from time to time. I highly suggest you buy BCH and a little XRP on the side. Tonight. Micheal says you should sell BTC and Eth.

Do not listen to these fucks. I see one of these moronic posts daily. Fuck all of you supporting this derelict

>Micheal Arrington
Are you a trap? Why would you want to sleep with him. Even if he's rich I don't find him attractive.

I can't tell if biz actually has girls or a bunch of gays

lol. all of the above. But there are as many Girls as Guys. they just don't let it be known because of the poor love starved neets and downright dangerous stalkers on here.

I could be a dog for all you know fuckwit

Rude behavior on the internet with no consequences. I'm so impressed. Be still my heart.

so whens this shit gonna happen? i..its gonna happen right?

Why don’t you give out your address so we can beat the ever living fuck out of your scrawny ass for spamming this board now. This piece of trash coin has only fucked people over to benefit your $15 investment.

fuck off! no one wants your shitcoin Gash bags.

I'm currently in BCH and I think 8mb blocks are great.

But Roger is an immature sleaze.

Anyway, if you've been reading his signals you know he is about to pump.

anyone superich fags that want to help out a fag whose coins got taken , i logged in my account today and it was less then $100.00 :( thanks in advance bros

1AF5nXEiByjuAAKJN86FhgxqL1UsyvYep6

screenshot for proofs

bcore clowns pumped the ODS and flipping to make it looks bad maybe if they spent more time working on bcore coin it wouldn't be tanking so much...lol