GET IN. ITS HAPPENING

GET IN. ITS HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/V7dJqNu
twitter.com/Ironwood_RG/status/936077210355752960
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shut up it hasn't even recovered to where it was at during the alt spike

When is the platform being released? I check the benchmark tab every so often and still not even halfway to launch. Pretty sure this coin ain't doing shit until there is a confirmed release date.

December

the devs keep saying will be released by december 31st

This should be at five by now. Fuck

salt spiked with the alts? where?

honestly, for me, this is a no brainer for my portfolio.

im actually interested in the service, +1.
simple concept (theyre basically just a broker between lenders and lendees, with the token price representing demand for said lenders) so its hard to fuck up and thus more likely to release, +2
how many shitcoins that do nothing, or at worst failed and still had bigger booms in the past? +3
if they succeed, the announcement of alt coins will be probably an even bigger pump in the future after this one... just another easy pump to follow. +4.

honestly it would take something ridiculous to stop this one in its tracks. like "oh fuck we didnt realize this law makes it like this... sry guys gotta close down". always possible i guess. whatever, any alt coin can be shit. this one i think has less chances of being shit by a significant margin

ssshhhhhhhh I am still accumulating

when it was at almost 5 dollars a piece?

oh ok. it didnt really hang there very long. it was 4.60 for awhile

Anyone remember how the endless recursion of mortgage backed securities almost destroyed the economy? How much do you know about CDOs? Maybe they comply with all laws as far as their collateralized loan products; but what happens when they then securitize+consolidate+create derivative financial instruments made up of bundles of these crypto backed loans?

Securitizing debt, and the inevitable infintie recursion of derivative securities that will follow (derived from securitized debt) will do for crypto what it did for the housing market.

This is how bubbles form. You start betting on bets, and then betting on those bets. You're not investing in, and therefore catalyzing, the growth of real equitable value. You're just inflating the value of the market.

This is also screams 'regulate me!'

yeah but i mean, all that shit isnt going to happen before we can make money off the token, man. but sure, maybe the service could get fucked later. anything could get fucked later.

also, you cant use your money to buy more crypto. i dont know exactly how they stop you, but read about it in their blog

this is fine. people borrow money -> buy bitcoin -> bitcoin goes up -> borrow more money -> buy bitcoin

we just gotta cash out before it pops

>cash out
and short the shit out of it
> before it pops

But there is collateral moneys backing the loans.
Or can you loan more than what you're willing to collateralize ???

I got like 110 of these SALT bad boiis. Am I going to be rich?

>also, you cant use your money to buy more crypto. i dont know exactly how they stop you, but read about it in their blog

sauce

You can, but you can only take one loan a time.

>Tfw every Salt thread is a 'buy my bags' thread.

What do you think a mortgage is? That being said, at least there is a physical house with explicit value put up as colateral with a mortgage.

These crypto-colateralised loans are backed by cryptocurrencies. This is the (il)logical conclusion to treating crypto as a commodity. A commodity is something with real world equitable value that for example can be used as colateral. These loans are opening the door to exponential exposure to a 'commodity' market no one understands.

that is true

Consider this in addition:
Assuming only BTC is accepted as colateral for these loans, then:
1. Put up BTC as colateral for loan
2. Use loan to buy more BTC
3. Put up BTC from (2) as colateral for another loan
4. Repeate 2-3

Effects:
1. HUGE demand for BTC as price skyrockets.
2. Some loans default
3. Colateral in BTC helps minimize loses on the loans
4. BTC price takes a small hit/colateral protection reduces as it's held in BTC
5. Repeat 2-4

It's too interdependent already. Now introduce derivative products that force multiply the exposure to the underlying BTC value. Death spiral.

consider this:
bitcoin is stronger than you think.

Damn, I didn't think of that. I'll keep that in mind. Great thinking.

read somewhere that the downpayment is around 120% of what you take out meaning 120% usd value in tokens/btc so even if you default it should cover the loan + if its tokens dividends etc could also become collateral

its not really like there is interest involved just market fluctuation

we just talked about in the thread that you can only have one loan at a time..............

> AAA rated mortgage bonds will never fail

Tether will back the coin.
THEY GOT EVERYTHING FIGURED OUT
Tether is our savior !!

when you can prove to me that bitcoin will go down and stay down, which history has shown for the past 8 years does not happen, i will see your point. but the ball is in your court to prove at this point. there is no reason to believe its a bubble.

absolutely unstoppable? no, you could have solar flares, meteors destroying the world, trump bans it... etc. but if thats the case, salt is not the only thing getting fucked here, so it hardly matters.

im done proving to people that bitcoin is not simply a bubble. you tell ME why im supposed to be worried

muh tether, fucking retard

>you tell ME why im supposed to be worried
He is giving you sound arguments for you to consider moving forward. This shit is following the behavior of a bubble, but no one can know for sure what's going on happen.
Fuck off dipshit. Do as you please.

Hey guy, I didn't say it was currently a bubble (which it most probably IS).

I'm saying if you want to ensure its a MASSIVE bubble, then expose BTC to market colateralization, securitization and derivitization.

'AAA' bonds failing in 2008 relied on bad underlying mortgages and lots of people not being able to pay their mortgages (that is the trigger) and then the inclusion of those 'AAA' bonds into derivatives and then derivatives of deritivites (this is the gun powder).

People have an incentive to pay their mortgages. What is the incentive to hold BTC? Well, in the near future, the incentive might be that you and the bankers (SALT) NEED the price of BTC to stay high, otherwise an entire house of cards built on the fondation of the BTC/USD exchange rate gets flattened.

It happend with fucking houses; what makes you think it won't happen with digital fairy dust?

THis is an astute observation I'm keen to agree with. However this means we should be buying BTC and looking for the tertiary trigger of those loans defaulting in order to jump out, and if possible at the time short it.

BTW, a 2x or 3x leveraged ETF stock is very similar to the concept of steps 1-4.

>the international cypto-loan monitoring and ratings agency (ICLMR) will make sure you only have 1 loan at a time and dont use it to buy crypto

oh ok. good, then.

>im done proving to people that bitcoin is not simply a bubble.

Obviously there is some value in holding bitcoins (international transactons, cheap transactions, psuedo-user, etc). But it is not 10,000 times more intrinsically valuable than a dollar, sorry. But, you say not JUST a bubble. So we are in agreement, then. :)

Pretty sure they only allow one open loan at a time.

you think they'll be offering these instruments exclusivly for long? in a month there will be fifteen for every obscurcoin

you dont understand how bitcoin works, nor how the world works, and that is why you cannot see its value. ive been dealing with people like you since 2010. youre never going to get it, youre simply too old. go die a proper boomer death, and enjoy the fact i have a lot more money than you because i understand the value of bitcoin from the beginning.

No, they will launch with BTC first, and ETH Q1-Q2, and others next year. But that's a good question. I'll ask their telegram about multiple loans with different currencies as collateral.

We understand the importance of blockchain tech which is why we can see that BTC is an enormous shitcoin compared to ETH. Ethereum is what BTC's colored coins was supposed to be.

Don't know what colored coins are? Then that means you are a newfag. They were a hyped up usecase of BTC back in 2013.

> understand

its a live-fire exercise/demonstraton/study of massively parallel, distributed RSA hashing algos. Then someone created a 'commodity with intrinsic value' based on this concept. The things of intrinsic value are the algorithms themselves because there is nothing binding them to cryptocurrency. They hash RSA. Period.

basically, the following:
> be NSA
> fuck, this is too hard
> if there was a market for real-time RSA hashing and cracking algos, we wouldnt have to code our own...
> NSA invents 100% speculation-backed market (cause those are the cheapest to start: free)
> once NSA can real-time parse their Utah database?
> shut her down, boys

qq. you ushered in our 1984-esque technocratical hellscape

I mean, I assume.

blockchain is dumb shit bitcoin is internet fiat and that is all that matters

>666

>disregard energy and material invested in creation of a commodity
google economics 101 please

Okay, they responded to me. Only one loan per membership, period, but he says "it may change in the future."

So for now, only one, and ask you have to do a KYC, probably can't fudge it.

> its INTRINSICLY valuable because we spent a bunch of money on 2nd infrastructure

dont. make. me. laugh.

RSA hashing / secure transaction algos > what amounts to RSA hashing for CS:GO desert eagle skins.

if user knows, the bankers have known, the put options wont be cheap.

nice just bought 100k

*Gulps*

Mother of pearl is that shooped?

no.

Are you the Morton Girl? That's a lot of Salt

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Wanna trade 1 salt for one link?

Nice

Whats funny... to move a 100k position around costs money you poorfag. I bought this at 3 below 3 bucks.

this shit goes up and down every 30 mins. were all not poor like you

HIGH FIVE DUDE!

you have a liiiiiittle bit more than me :(

We will be millionaires.

> heyyyy cool guys! be cool guys like us, no?

[see image]

Stay poor.

what's your prob dude?

i'm just trying to make money, i mean i already have... but i'm just trying to make more...

Inb4 dips 50% tomorow as BTC loses another grand

why have i never seen this before?

my penis is so erekt

[see image]

i was joking before but after seeing this absolute tour-de-force, super-insider internal strategy memo..... you guys are based out of denver! arent their SEC laws against this kinda shit if youre on payroll?

>"this quarter"
>not "Q4 2017"
Veeky Forums memes are improving but this is clearly fake

come here for real pumps
discord.gg/V7dJqNu

thank you sirs

twitter.com/Ironwood_RG/status/936077210355752960

ok?

RCN will rape this so bad

> twitter handle with 11 total tweets only on this
this hurts you more than it helps lol

the foresight to set up a 'source' on twitter was correct, but POOR execution.

Like I said why are you trying so hard. I have my position set. Youre a nat.

idk, i guess i just cant let , something that looks like its a demo template for microsoft publisher, pass as legitimate dd. Call it a character flaw.

Its information is genuine.

I have no problem with the content of the document.

I have a problem with manufacturing an 'Ironwwod Investments & Research Group' (literally JUST a twitter handle with 11 total tweets) to pose as a """genuine""" investment authority.

What's their website user? A little strange that it's not listed on that Twitter at all. I've been deep in Salt for literally weeks but that just looks shady af.

>website
goodluck

yup, i'll be buying RCN in spring of next year... with the shitton of money im going to make off SALT this december.

>I'll be buying RCN when its high
sounds about right

ya let me just sell something off right before it goes parabolic so i can sit on my thumbs for months.

some of you just really aren't gonna make it.

>goes parabolic
stay salty

it's a pump and dump

> you dont have to sell anything off if you just give your btc's as colateral for a loan!

fucking shill

Your arguments are completely valid, sir!

Thing is though in order to arrive at the death spiral you are describing SALT would have to become enormous and by that time we (the hodlers who bought at 4$) will be stinking rich anyway.

>blockchain is dumb shit bitcoin is internet fiat and that is all that matters
You're retarded. BTC is the shittiest blockchain tech. No one fucking fuds blockchain tech since it really is revolutionary. Meanwhile, BTC is just an overpriced dinosaur memed into a store of value.

this is going to moon like crazy this weekend