The character you last played as is now a cute loli. What changes?

The character you last played as is now a cute loli. What changes?

Jesus christ dude, just stop.

>character I last played as is a half-elf sorceress who is petite and looks younger than she is due to her parentage

...absolutely nothing?

Sage because it's what this thread deserves but I like to talk about my characters anyway.

Absolutely nothing because the last character I played was a loli.

Holy fuck, this guy is still doing this. Just kill yourself already OP.

She goes from 15 years old to twelve.

Why?

Further proof that loli is a cancer that needs to be excised violently from our society.

Cute. What kind of a character is she?

What is so un-tg-like about discussing RPG characters? There's a thread dedicated to dwarves (how jews should they be), half- elves and satyrs. Why not lolis?

The DM is now on fire because holy shit that is way too Magical Realm.

could you please put the word "loli" in the subject next time, so that my filters catch this stuff? :)

That game, if possible, is even more dead than it used to be. Why aren't these threads getting autosaged?

You can filter comments as op:only, if you don't want to filter the word period.

Does the golden spike literally go through the dragon's mouth / muzzle? No wonder the guy looks so upset.

I don't mind people mentioning the word, I just don't want the threads like this one.

>I don't mind people mentioning the word, I just don't want the threads like this one.
Then just report OP and ignore the thread instead of giving him the post count he's craving.

Well she won't be cute for long, unfortunately my character has a nasty crack and meth habit.

So you use op:only so it only filters out threads that have it in the opening post.

Yes, yes it is.

A daily reminder that "loli" is the term commonly used for a young girl who is A) unusually precocious and B) usually sexually active. Stop using that term.

I have nothing against, "Your character is a child, what do?" or "Nightmare mode: They've also switched genders." That can provide some interesting conversation, but these threads have no substance to them.