Mfw I realised I got conned into buying a whole bunch of useless crypto by you guys

>mfw I realised I got conned into buying a whole bunch of useless crypto by you guys
>mfw I realised I may have just lost 4 k worth of real money

What's everyone holding?

Two litecoin and about 100 Euro worth of IOTA.

Purchased just some hours ago.

Will keep pumping money into the two.

BTC until it's successor inevitably arrives

1.5 BCH

My end-game is to accumulate BCH

Slightly different BTC won't be BTC's successor, it's almost the same exact garbage

I'm holding a bunch of IOTA as well just hoping that something awesome is going to happen but there are so many similar coins that do the same shit that I've got no idea anymore

You can make it back with HST if youre not an idiot

I used to do sport betting for fun with some friends of mine and I had this rule of "once you hand in the bet think of the money as "lost" ".

Considering I know even less about this shit than I do about sports I am doing the same thing this time.

Whats the deal with Ripple? Im holding 5,000 rxp and shit isnt move up or down for a while. even during the correction and panic sell

>inevitably
no.

>and shit isnt move up or down for a while. even during the correction and panic sell

I'd say that might mean that its an irrelevant currency nobody gives a shit about that is, at this point, only held by people too afraid to cut their losses.

But I could be mistaking.

My blockfoliot is down 15k from yesterday, but I have 0 emotional reaction. You'll get used to it

the funny thing is i bought it as the same price last week as it is right now- thinking of just dumping for iota

Currently holding 3K LINK, 250 POWR, 1500 REQ, 150 HST, 10 LISK, 500 ADA, 105 ODN.

Going to buy more LINK to annoy Veeky Forums

It's not a crypto and thus not affected by crypto market. Get some real cryptos if you want to make money, not just store your value.

>thinking of just dumping for iota

(((iota)))

75% in ETH.
3% in OMG.
Rest in fiat and real estate.

ETH 26.81%
XMR 25.14%
BTC 22.44%
IOTA 12.33
BAT 5.42%
LINK 4.47%
Stocks 3.36%
TRX 0.02%

There's no way it will actually be able to successfully make it in the long run. All this BTC/BCH and all the other forks shit is proof enough. If this much of a mess came from just trying to increase blocksize, what the hell do you think is going to happen if anyone thought BTC should move away from PoW?

2 LTC
about ~50$ in BTC in a few markets to day trade
and 50 NAV coin becasue I wanted to put some money into a cheap meme coin.

in total about 200-300 usd spent doing good so far becasue of LTC going up

IOTA is very diffrent from rest of coins

Hold that shit hard don't be a retard

That was a little rhyme for you