LISTEN UP QASH IS THE NEXT BIG THING

TOP 10 EOY. Top 3 next year. This is not another shitcoin, this is the real fucking deal. DYOR and look at their team. Institutional money is coming big dick swinging into crypto and Qash makes OmiseGo look like a fucking pennystock

Other urls found in this thread:

bitfinex.com/t/QSH:USD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're not wrong.

how many coins are in circulation ?

If total supply was in circulation it would already mean 1.23 Billion market cap what is this coin

I hope that.

Alright it's 350M rougly, so this coin is already stealth top 30

350m are in circulation. plenty of room to grow

Why are you guys so desperate you have to spam this board about this?

good luck cucks its already been crashing today

It's the same price as last night. Not crashing.

Why isn't this on other exchanges already?

It's getting "spammed" because it's legit af.

bitfinex.com/t/QSH:USD

ITS OUT ON BFX BUY BUY BUY

set up some buy orders at 1$ let's see what happens

DELET THIS SRSLY I HAVENT ACCUMULATED AND ITS GETTING ON BITHUMB AND BINANCE THIS WEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKK AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

YO SHUT THIS SHIT DOWN

I want everyone on biz to make it. This is the next big thing in crypto. They are the first in the WORLD to have a government backed cryptocurrency firm. It takes a few min of googling and you will see this will be the next big hype. ADA and DASH are huge huge projects, but this shit is the beast unleashed.

Why is Bitfinex order book not moving at all ?

No one knows about it YET.
Please DYOR first before investing, but this is worthy of a shill, user, and you'll be thanking this board and this specific post in 2018.

If you want to buy, buy on gate.io. It's very simple and fast (ETH).

This project is on Suppoman's eyes too, btw ;)

Stay clear of goxfinex its going gox you will lose everything

Ok guys. Seriously shut the fuck up. At least for another few hours while I get my shit together and buy.

lol they're dumping right now

watch out. wait until this corrects. Qash will dump. Buy after Christmas when alt markets start recovering. Unless you want to lose your money Veeky Forums chads

Because it's pinned to a dollar like tether and these guys are retarded

untrue

but seriously it's overpriced right now. its nothing but a token