All minis that you own come to life. How fucked are you?

All minis that you own come to life. How fucked are you?

The minis only have what they are depicted with. If it has a sword, it has a sword. No magic, no spell-likes or special abilities; wizards don't have spells and dragons can't breath fire.
If they have guns, the guns shoot chunks of plastic/resin.
They do all, however, have greater than proportional strength and are tougher than they were. Bigger minis are tougher and stronger.

However, only the minis depicting explicitly evil beings will come after you.
Good beings will try to defeat the evil beings.
Non-intelligent or beasts will simply attack everything, eventually you as well. Good minis will try to kill these, while evil ones will try to harness them for destruction and killing you.
Intelligent beings will communicate with each other and team up. Eventually.

Hard mode: All toy soldiers you own come to life as well. Their accoutrements all work, including vehicles, and they will all try to kill you as well. Just 'toy soldier' toys, however, nothing as big as a G.I. Joe.
Nightmare mode: 'Action figure' and 'doll' scale toys come to life as well. G.I. Joes, Transformers, Barbies, the works. Good/evil rules are back in play, at least.
Dante Must Die Edition: Evil minis will not stop until they kill all humans. After saving you, good minis will go off into the world to fight evil and probably get run over by a car.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ww5GXbk58R0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Forgot to clarify, you won't be hounded by hands and strips of plastic. Parts hacked off the torso cease to be alive.

However, in DMD mode all hard toys you own come to life.

Have at it Veeky Forums.

What if you treated all of your minis and legit toys with actual care, to the point where you have shit that is two decades old without a spot of wear and tear despite having been played with?

What if you're a NEET?

What if you're one of those fucking hotglue faggots?

What if you don't have any of that shit?

What if I told you...

Then they're in good shape.

I don't see how that matters. Noone can hear you scream?

Then chalk it up to karma when they kill you. Or maybe you want me to tell you that minis you've hotglued will try to kill you and will be able to convince other possible hotglue targets to also kill you?

You win! Now go the fuck outside.

... that you had a boyfriend, who looked like a girlfriend that I had in February of last year?

I have no minis.
The only toy I have a is a joke gift dolphin. Does it joke-drown?

If souvenirs count, I guess I wake up to a Monaco guard and the Statute of Liberty making out.

I have 4000 points of noblebright tau. Then I have wood elves. Would they just chill out having no enemies?

I... honestly don't know.

On the evil side of things, a few Necrons wake up, a Daemonette or two, and an Empire and Clone army from Star Wars appear.

But so does an Eldar Army, a sizable Tau army, and the Jedi Council with Anakin, Obi-Wan, Ahsoka, and Luke.

A region's worth of Fallout factions turn up too, but they really have no stake in this.

.....does my Imperial knight count as good? i'd rather he was on my end. most of my minis couldnt really do too much, i mean they would have weapons, but the weapons would be so tiny that just wearing a good pair of boots and going stomping would do the job. the knights big enough that i would have to fear that chain sword.

I only play 15mm and 6mm, if they start getting uppity the fly-swatter of Garhthakk will come out and teach them a lesson

the part about this concept that i never see fleshed out our explored is what happens when they part company with their owner that and never enough looking through the eyes of a miniature soldier

>Imperigal guard army with tanks and heavy artillery
>dark angels
>some roman soldiers i made when i was 10

litterally un front of them there is my roomate minis: a chaos space marine army+chaos converted imperial guards (with a squad of slaneshi sadomaso themed catachan guardsmen)+dark mechanicus

this is not going to end well

>my army of Black Templars come to life
>they see me as their Marshal
>I send them on crusades to purge the house of all heresy

Im wazzed because my collection is destroying itself, I get no return, and my purpose is gone.
Heroin overdose/10

> OP's pic

i remember that movie and how everyone i knew liked the commandos more

also wasn't this phil hartman's last movie before he died

All of my minis are at a friend's house. Sucks to be him!

A small, plucky band of Blood Angels takes a heroic stand against a sizable force of Necrons. In all likelihood, it ends predictably.

>Imperial Guard army
>two Infinity armies
>some loose marines, warriors of chaos, Dark Sword and other minis

youtube.com/watch?v=ww5GXbk58R0

>Imperial Guard
I introduce myself as the God Emperor and task them with performing covert operations around the house.

>Dolphin, a mammal
>Drowning in air

I now have dark elves infesting the walls while shadow warriors roam around hunting and being hunted down. White scars and ba with a few bt battle Diablo and warcrafts orcs.

I have a squad of Eldar Guardians with a grav-tank and a Crimson Hunter. I believe diplomacy will work here.

Hard Mode: My two weeb figures with a hammer and a rapier come to life, but since they're both good aligned, they won't be any trouble either.

It's encased in plastic. I guess asphyxiate is better.
That or whatever it's called when sea mammals die of well, lack of being surrounded by water. Reverse-drowing, I bet it's called.

Not drown, but it will asphyxiate as its own weight crushes its lungs without any water to support its weight.

I've got a shitload of knights and archers and the pieces from that one LoTR monopoly set. I guess they all fuck off somewhere else to fight evil?

What about star trek toys?

Grey Knights and Inquisition versus Tyranids and Stealer Cult versus Flying Circus Daemons and artillery spam Renegade. I'm gonna place my bets on Daemons, and prove myself a proper slaaneshi to get them to accept me as their leader

...What happen to WIP miniatures, lacking heads or limbs ? Do they animate once completed ? Can others miniatures complete them for me ?

Else I've got one or two hundreds of eldars from craftworlds and corsairs fleets roaming the house, that's... not so bad, I guess ? Why would they try and kill me ?

So I'm going to be attacked by a couple of dinosaurs, a berserk evangelion, and a xenomorph. I'm also going to have Rei and Asuka laughing at me, while I'm being attacked. Lovely.