17 btc sell wall at 130000

>17 btc sell wall at 130000

yall wanna see a dead body? come watch binance.

BAM. 342BTC sellwall

>called it

Fucking shittest of the coins, this will crash below 1$.

What went wrong?

someone dropped a 17 btc sell wall about 20 mins ago to test the waters, then slammed down a 335 BTC sell wall shortly after. bodied.

>342 BTC sell wall

WHAT THE FUCK, who is this whale and why does he want the price down so much? If he has 342 BTC worth (2,6 MILLION Miota), he doesn't need to accumulate more.

Damn wtf. What does a huge sell wall like that do? They just want to keep the price below it forever?

I've seen so many whales do that kind of shit, not sell any of their coins, make the price crash to never recover.

They lost so much money. I remember that walton whale who killed a 7 days bull rush by trying to be le epic manipulator, or maybe he was just stupid and thought his 100btc wall would get bough at 200k sats.
Please someone explain how they can be so stupid.

also imagine having that kind of money and risking it all gambling on crypto projects and stocking them on binance instead of chilling at the beach

I just bought this coin today.

Friendly reminder iota has literally gone like 150,000% since 2015
People are going to take profits sometime

Can't pay property tax, avoid foreclosure, or rent sweet NYC lofts with btc. Just moved into a new circle of rich friends and realized how much it costs to live that lifestyle? Maybe they just want to shit in our cereal because they can.

its gone

IOTA, Binance, or the Wall?

the wall, i just sold and rebought my iota within 2 minutes because i saw the giant wall disappear lol

Then I can sleep

HALT~ who goes there.

gnight boss

hes been doing this the past day off and on its crazy

So when's a good time to scoop some IOTA up?

back

What's going on?

> Implying huge sell walls are real.

LOL.

how you fags see this stuff...halp i have 20 giota but dont look at trade walls and all that bs

you niglets witnessing smart investors trying to get in

tsss you ruining bear trap for this niggers

Sell wall is getting eaten and price is staying this same. What's that mean? Price about to pump? Too dumb to know....

>be rich motherfucker trying to get richer
>see shiny 3rd generation coin that runs on technology that literally replaces blockchain
>1.30 is really too expensive let me push that down a little bit
>place 300btc sell order
>newfags panic sell because muh manipulation
>price drops some 20%
>buy in big
>remove wall
>price rebounds
>you got a free 20% discount

this is how you rich if you're rich

Whales are accumulating.

Almost eaten then someone added 23BTC to it.

They aren't removing the walls. First one got eaten down from 17 BTC to 1.5BTC. Now back up to 23BTC.

>Hello I would like to buy 3 terra-iota pls

the whales guys. the whales. Guy is literally dumping 4 million dollar into iota atm

but nothing happened.. still at 1.29

Is this a good entry point once the wall dies and the price dumps? I was thinking about entering

Very rich people are dumping a lot of money in there at the moment.
When in Rome, do as the romans do.

buy order for 2.6 mil miota on bitfinex for 1.3$ each, I bought so much iota I could. Ready 2 moon

We are the romans shithead

Oh I see. I have been watching Binance this whole time.

So, does that mean Binance is moving far from 1300 fro a while because of arbitrage bots?

not on chinese scam exchange dot com