Now that we know Ethereum can't even deliver a minimum viable product (A safe contract)...

Now that we know Ethereum can't even deliver a minimum viable product (A safe contract), which coin is going to take over the smart contract market?

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocoinsnews.com/smart-contracts-12-use-cases-for-business-and-beyond/
github.com/CityOfZion/
youtu.be/T9z3YQkKCLo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do you fucking use Etherdelta you dumbass? Its a working example.

delet dis

none every other coin has garbage communities. it is not about how good or polished something is in this game, it is about how many shills you have on your side sucking more people in

lmao every contract I have used has worked flawlessly (etherdelta, BTCM a parity contract made correctly, and radar relay 0x exchange)

this kek

I'm investing in quite a few different SC related platforms as, unless you literally are a brainlet, you can see is the way of the future.

Heh, This.

Anything running on eth is centralized so it doesn't fulfill the basic requirements for a smart contract. I can only trust an eth contract as much as I trust the eth foundation.

how do you maximalists remember to breath so you can stay alive?

fpbp

ETH has more nodes and is more decentralized than BTC.

The foundation rolled back transactions when their smart contract failed. I used to shill for them but ETH is dead to me, disney bux issued by a central foundation.

Which platforms? I'm looking at Zen Protocol right now and also hold ChainLink, most my portfolio revolves around SC

Tezos will replace ETH

I don't want to be a "shill" so I wont name names but there is a strong and obvious contender for each one of these categories of smart contract use cases. There is also one coin that will rule them all, but again. I don't want to be a shill so I wont name any names.

kek

Use Cases:

cryptocoinsnews.com/smart-contracts-12-use-cases-for-business-and-beyond/

I'm asking you to shill, please. I need leads. I'm looking into Link, Quantstamp, Tezo's, Rootkit, Zen Protocol and a few others. I already hold Link and dumped my qsp bags awhile ago (felt gr8), but shill me now idiot.

>I used to shill for them
fuck off no you didn't

everyone knows they rolled it back once they'd gained consensus

ethereum is decentralized, kill yourself

I am extremely aroused by this

Probably

Tezos is the only coin even attempting to produce a minimum viable product

>not knowing the next biggest competitor that reks both eth and tezos is having a pre sale right now

kek, stay poor

Back to deviant art, faggot.

And what's that?

NEO has a large active community and you can compile smart contracts from C#, Java and Python

github.com/CityOfZion/

Zen Protocol, but pre sale is actually over it's just normal sale. I lied about that part

Amazing how fast "consensus" was achieved. Eth foundation unilaterally decided to roll back at the cost of all other eth holders, demonstrating they have that power and can be shut down at any time. That it even occurred to them to do that means they can't be trusted to make a secure decentralized platform.

Their smart contracts are also purposely restricted to a subet of what other virtual machines do. They will not be general purpose for ICO+social media token platform whatnot, but for financial transactions.

but I like the fact that they push F*, that's what such dependently typed languages are made for. Short but safe/critical code

>completely false bullshit statements
fuck off back to r/bitcoin

>Their smart contracts are also purposely restricted to a subet of what other virtual machines do.

I'm not sure I understand the implications here. Can you elaborate or provide material that does? I'm almost finished reading the whitepaper.

> They will not be general purpose for ICO+social media token platform whatnot, but for financial transactions.

I think this is huge. It seems rather threatening to my LINK bags desu.

>OP ( ) told ( ) fucking told (X) NO COUNTRY FOR TOLD MEN

I don't get why BTC shills get so fucking butthurt about ETH. They aren't fucking competing.

Why is Cardano not being mentioned as a competitor to ETH?

They focus on money/bank'ish transaction type of smart contracts. Not general purpose decentralized nodes running virtual machines to execute anything.

The smart contract idea (like proof of work) is from the 90's and initially intented to formalize laws and such, and while poeple mostly use it for ICO's (creating token, which are nothing more than key-value pairs like a json file), they are also used for voting or reward logic - like steemit. This is not money transactions. Zen protocol has a focus on le money.
youtu.be/T9z3YQkKCLo

It's be the ETH and then ETC guys who implemented their academic consensus paper in Haskell (also a functinal language like the SC part of Zen protocol). I'm sure they are good, but Cardano doesn't do smart contracts yet.

Ethereum is more viable than Neo or Chainkek

I thought the focus on financial transactions was kind of great though, a specialized niche for the deepest pockets in the world sounds good to me. usually I'm against narrow use cases, but I see money in this one.

Thanks for the explanation and vid

>haskell
Yeah, when I was reading ZP whitepaper I thought it'd be so cool to do something like in that Haskell (cuz memes), and then discovered Cardano and unfortunately it's already a top 10 project.

>no smart contracts
Damn, they sure sound like they do on their website. I guess that's an eventual goal.

Ark once the ArkVM is released, great community too