This thread is dedicated to the most loyal Primarch of them all, Leman Russ. Thank you based Russ

This thread is dedicated to the most loyal Primarch of them all, Leman Russ. Thank you based Russ.

Chaosfags won't admit it but Russ is the reason why Lorgar and Fulgrim haven't been seen since the HH. He's currently alternating kicking their asses with Corax.

>gets BTFO by a lobotomized tard
>physically and mentally.

>angron incoherently rants about god knows what
>btfo

even Angry Ron's butt buddy Lorgar knows he lost to Russ

all Primarchs have retard strength, and Angron is the most retarded of all.

Loyalists won't admit it but Russ is the reason the Imperium is ultimately doomed because the balance of power would've still been shifted in the Emperor's favor if he hadn't shit all over everything. Also his legion are a bunch of mutant heretics.

>he shows the emperor is a sperg that is a monster that has ruined countless human lives.
>russ yiffs because he doesn't get it
>"ha ha, I actually one even though he beat my ass fair and square."

>Also his legion are a bunch of mutant heretics.
Russ is Primarch of the Space Wolves, not the Blood Angels or Thousand Sons

>most loyal
Why do you call yourself Space Wolves, an independent, free and majestic animal, if you are just puppets in the hand of the Emperor and obey every order?

Space Dogs is more appropriate.

Shut up shitlord, the space wolves choose to be the emperor's dogs

SPACE WOLVES!

Choosing to be a bitch doesn't make you less of a bitch.

Its my choice to be a tripfag, doesn't make me a less of a fag.

Wasn't space wolves just a bad translation to imperial gothic and the proper fenrisian name is men of fenris or some shit?

Your self-awareness does you credit.

Void furfags was already taken
thank you,

War Hounds was taken.

Where is the evidence of your point user? How was everything shit all over. I expect a source too.
Space wolves have mutants? Yes evidentally from the Wulfen. Heretics? No, loyal to the core. Killing an inquisitor was stupid, yes but it was to show they weren't to be walked over do they can continue fighting for the imperium.

>muh vikings furries

Nice one.

This one has great taste

My head canon is that Corax actually incapatitated Lorgar within his sanctum and is still in there, trying to figure out how to permanently kill him.

>Says "Where is the evidence of your point user"
>Says "Killing an inquisitor was stupid"
> All the evidence right there
Wolf Fans everyone.

It's not like their the only ones to ever kill an inquisitor, or at least try to.

Off the top of my head:
Dark Angels(because obviously)
Soul Drinkers(again, self explanatory)
Howling Griffons
Sons of Malice she was delicious
Blood Angels

I'm sure there are more examples but I'm not aware of them

All of those are heresy user, the direct OPPOSITE of loyal. None of that changes the fact that the wolves are no where close to loyal.

They fought to protect corrupted soldiers after Armageddon, even after the Grey Knights said they all needed to die, because of "muh feels". They wouldn't even listen to the guys who will now have to dig their asses out of their "wulfen" bullshit.

Wolves are shit, been shit since 5th, and will continue their degrade into an endless yiff meme forever.

Show us on this puppet where the evil wolf has touched you

Seconded. Give me some resolute professional soldiers with a stiff upper lip over a band of drunkard warriors any day.

>being this unable to mount a response

Wolfags dont even try anymore..

>implying I even tried to make a serious response
If I had wanted to put even a bit of effort into it I could have pointed out at the fact that the soldiers weren't corrupted, while pointing out that the Inquisition is the opposite of almost everything the Emperor believed in and the Grey Knights are basically a rape of what Malcador died for.
And even those fuck ups know that what the Dark Angels are doing on Fenris during CotW is retarded, to show how much of a disaster that is

>"soldiers weren't corrupted"
>Exposed to chaos.......

user your clearly out of your league, I suggest reading more lore or something.

Then what's the point of having the IG on Cadia, if the simple presence of Chaos is enough to corrupt everyone that isn't a superhuman?
They weren't deported because they were corrupted, but because they had witnessed Chaos and the Grey Knights and thus they had to be killed because the Inquisition can't admit that there are daemons

>because the balance of power would've been shifted in the Emperor's favor if he hadn't shit all over everything
He said Leman Russ, not Magnus

Loyalty be damned. The Emperor wasn't worthy of it.

>This thread is dedicated to the most loyal Primarch of them all,
Where? Is Sanguinus behind the yifffag?

Read Eisenhorn. Cadia is a hotbed of chaos cults. Which is why Cadian guardsmen who leave are the ultramarines of the guard, they're the ones who have been raised in the shadow of the eye and come out pure.

Sanguinus did not trust the Emperor and feared him.
Examination of possible timelines by Crypteks, revealed that Sanguinus would have allied with the Necrons against the Tyranids.

Sanguinus is a heretic.

More like Sanguinius just further proves is ability to think rationally compared to his brothers, and even his father.

That techpriest in the bottom right looks like he's trying to run faster than their marching column so he doesn't get trampled. Run, child of the omnissiah! Run!

>This thread is dedicated to the most loyal Primarch of them all,

Then this is now a Sanguinius thread

Why would he need to figure out how to kill him? I mean decapitation still exists in far the future

Am I the only one who thinks Russ should've turned traitor after the Horus heresy?

He should've left a small outpost on Fenris for recruitment purposes and taken his fleet viking. Fuck the Imperium, it's doomed anyhow. Might as well enjoy yourself pillaging it

>Tries to steal his father's rightful place by going along with Gullimans's schemes
>Loyal

Also if Sangy was so loyal, why did Malcador and the Emperor feel the need to have Russ dispatch a group of Space Wolves to watch over Sanguinius?

he said primary not chapter.

the wolves are traitor as fuck.

>Wulfen
>Not mutant heretics

They're mutates, not mutants and they are loyal as fuck

>Also if Sangy was so loyal, why did Malcador and the Emperor feel the need to have Russ dispatch a group of Space Wolves to watch over Sanguinius?

Spess Vampires on suicide watch

You mean like they did to every single Legion?

because hey if the Paragon turns then any one could.

>Where is the evidence of your point user?

Can't imagine Russ and Dorn turning

Hey lads, rolled up an Imperial Fists successor chapter. Maybe you can have fun with it.

>Why Was Chapter Founded?
Crusade

>When Was Chapter Founded?
M39

>Progenitor
Imperial Fists

>Gene Seed Purity
Altered Stock

>Gene Seed Deficiency
Disturbing Voice

>Chapter Demeanour
See But Don't Be Seen

>Chapter Legend
Chief Librarian

>Deed of Legend
Slew a Demon Prince

>Chapter Homeworld
Feral World

>Homeworld Terrain
Ice

>Rule of Homeworld
Direct Rule

>Chapter Organization
Divergent

>Combat Doctrine
Armored Assault

>Chapter Specialty
Preferred Fighting Style

>Chapter Beliefs
Emperor Above All

>Chapter Strength
Under-strength

>Friendly With
Rogue Trader Dynasty

>Chapter Enemies
Eldar

This sort-of leads me to think of Space Finns. Their armor is a standardized drab color which they then paint to suit the environment, but due to their homeworld, it's often covered with stripes of whitewash. Pic related