The imperium discovers a primarch, however he isn't one of the 20. What would they do?

The imperium discovers a primarch, however he isn't one of the 20. What would they do?

Other urls found in this thread:

warhammer40000roguetrader.blogspot
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That filename
>Chaos Cow and its slave

How does a cow even sell its soul to chaos in the first place? let alone have slaves that worship it and do its bidding.

Depeneds on who finds him, and whose he's with at the time.

He's alone and preaching heresy? Purge his ass, he's probably a fake Primarch anyway.

He's surrounded by Space Marines and praising the Imperium?

The Eccelisarchy "finds" tons of holy texts mentioning the great Primarch Anonymous, and sends his ass to war.

Said Primarch is a girl?

Furious rage from purists, followed by furious masturbation from formerly purists, followed by Space Dykes.

You really want a female primarch don't you?

Not at all, it makes no sense fluffwise.

If they can prove that he is a Primarch and not just some sort of psychic-material construct spat out by Dr Bile's Lab of Horrors/A funny ruse by the Dark Eldar/A top grade psyker with ambition then they will accept him if they have no other practical choice.

Records of the Great Crusade and Unification Wars era are spotty at best so they won't be able to prove that he is not the first of an aborted 2nd generation of Primarchs or one of the missing 2.

It will also depend a lot on the attitude of the Primarch. If he is an anti-authoritarian bronze age clown like Russ, a meddling with shit that aught not to be meddled with blunderer like Magnus or another Kurze or Angron then they will probably nuke the entire planet. If the nukes don't outright kill them the lack of oxygen eventually will.

If they find someone already preaching the Imperial Creed or something like it and being a benevolent and competent leader of men like Logar, Guilliman, Dorn, Vulkan or to an extent Perty then they will welcome him.

At least publically.

You bet your ass behind the scenes the Scheme-Machine will be in overdrive.

>female primarch
>in Patriarchy: The Setting

They probably wouldn't recognize him as a Primarch. How would they? It's been 10,000 years since anyone's seen one, and records of the Emperor's works and intents aren't exactly well-preserved. If anything, they'd just be some giant freakass mutant who'd be locked up and dissected by the Inquisition and Mechanicus

You can choose a random game character to be found and instated as a Primarch.
The only thing is - the character must be a silent protagonist - Doomguy, Gordon Freeman, Samus Aran etc.

Who do you choose?

>he

We all know it's gonna be Samus m8

>Samus Aran
This.

Aside from the shitty reboot, she is the closest to being a space marine, all the way to being corrupted, using the corruption, and then straight up shrugging it off once it has outlived its usefulness. She essentially cannot be fully corrupted.

And she has the same mantra of "oh, i crashed on a planet full og xeno shit? BETTER START PURGING!"

>inb4 ND posting

>merged with her suit post-Fusion, due to being partially corrupted with parasitic DNA

The Nerevarine

>>inb4 ND posting
Kay.

>Samus Aran

Well, what do you know, even the broken clock is right twice a day.
That's a nice image. Consider yourself temporarily pardoned.

Warp magic?

CLAUDE THE SILENT

All hail Claude!

I think Samus is an excellent character in most ways...
But she is a filthy xeno bird mutant. Don't forget this.

yes

I like this choice.

No homie. She was just raised by bird xenos.

And maybe she got a blood transfusion from one.

B-but she kills all the other, shitty Xenos. That counts for something, right?

And then she was corrupted by Corruption, which she kinda shrug off, and the she was corrupted by X, which she DIDN'T shrug off.
Post-Fusion Samus doesn't really count as a human being anymore, to be honest.

Yeah, but no one really likes Samus post fusion. Her character, and the series, got pretty garbage after that.

We will pretend it didn't happen. And that she still has purple hair.

Uh mate that's not true. Her bird parents totally jacked her up to be part bird/energy being. That's how she can use the bird suit/power ball and not die.

Fucking Morph Ball, man.

That's the best interpretation of the morph ball I've ever seen.

Shhhh! I don't want the Inquisitors to know that!

Seriously though, I guess I need to review her backstory. I'm basically just remembering what I've read from an old Nintendo Power comic.

>Morph Ball
I can totally see the admech kill some unsuspecting chap, because they wanted to figure out how it works.

Come to think of it, a lot of the space pirate shit doesn't seem all that different from AdMech shit, especially since a lot of their tech makes no sense, even to themselves.

>hurr, we made doors that are opened by ice shots
>what? Why? We dont have ice ammo!
>durr, like, whatever mate. Brb while I release some xeno for researching purposes

>The imperium discovers a primarch, however he isn't one of the 20

How would they even know, considering the fluff has a couple of primarchs that literally nobody knows who they are? They're meant to just fill in a build-your-own chapter, so the exact thing you're thinking of.

>How would they even know, considering the fluff has a couple of primarchs that literally nobody knows who they are?
Would you kindly provide a source to this.

>I can totally see the admech kill some unsuspecting chap, because they wanted to figure out how it works.

It's clearly "It's", as in, "it is"
Chaos Cow and it is slave
Which is incorrect, I think Sangy there broke its back, Chaos Cow and it's dead would be more appropriate.

Kill it with fire

>Samus
That's the only name you'll hear.

He means the infamous two missing primarchs - whose fates the HH authors have toyed with but, at least according to ADB, are sworn never to reveal.

Though on that note:
warhammer40000roguetrader.blogspot
.co.uk/2012/06/art-of-rogue-trader.html?showComment=1343572598289#c3841833106793028129
>There were no missing legions. Rick saw some historical records of Roman Legions and for dishonour in battle some were 'expunged from imperial records'.. they just carried this over to 40k... no one has ever known who they are because its just a 'nod' to Imperial Rome. :)